Author Topic: Shocking documentary about Islam - The world's most dangerous cult!  (Read 2786 times)

abusive

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/5YsdbhIbZoc" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/5YsdbhIbZoc</a>
NBT Films presents 'The Muslim Agenda', a movie which exposes the shocking truth about islam, it's incompatibility with western ideals and it's cult-like ideology. The contents of the film exposes the evil verses and teachings taken directly from the Quran and Hadiths and demonstrates it's sick doctrine of hate, gender inequality, intolerance of homosexuals, anti-semitism, racial discrimination and permission for muslim men to indulge in sex slavery, child rape and molestation.

The Muslim Agenda also exposes other diabolical facet's of the faith, including islam's culture of psychological indoctrination, guilt complex, and mind control which is imposed on young impressionable muslim men to commit jihad. The final end game through acts of jihad, is a worldwide controlled caliphate whereby Sharia law is forced upon all mankind and subjugation of all non-muslims must take place. This is the ultimate desire of all devout muslims who remain faithful to the divisive and destructive religious tenets set by Muhammad, the prophet of islam.

Please help NBT films by donating with Paypal on our channel.

Chapter contents:
1. Introduction
2. Islam 101
3. Sharia Law
4. Jihad
5. Islamic Caliphate
6. Legal enquiry

Bandida

Re: Shocking documentary about Islam - The world's most dangerous cult!
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2015, 04:56:08 PM »
Why don't u do a documentary about Christianity n catholicism n how there would be no "west" if it weren't for the torturesstorturess, master-slave mentality perpetuated throughout history in the effort of global domination under the guise of a crucified man, a virgin mother, a holier than thou ghost and white supremecy...

Just to make it fair.....
ave

abusive

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2015, 10:31:04 PM »
Why don't u do a documentary about Christianity n catholicism n how there would be no "west" if it weren't for the torturesstorturess, master-slave mentality perpetuated throughout history in the effort of global domination under the guise of a crucified man, a virgin mother, a holier than thou ghost and white supremecy...

ave
If you would like to watch the video and comment I'm all ears.

Bandida

« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2015, 10:45:40 PM »

ave

I don't pursue islamaphobic media, all I gotta do is watch the news.
I'm more concerned with become a Chinese slave labourer working in a sweat shop making Nike's for the Asian sports n fashion industry for 1 cent an hour.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2015, 10:48:38 PM by PeaceEP »

abusive

« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2015, 06:51:38 AM »

ave

I'm more concerned with become a Chinese slave labourer working in a sweat shop making Nike's for the Asian sports n fashion industry for 1 cent an hour.
How can you make a judgment on something without first watching it? Not a good look to rush and label something as islamaphobic (whatever that means). It actually makes you look narrow minded by doing so. If you want to watch this and discuss it, please do. If not please don't try to turn this into a "Well other religions are bad too." discussion. It doesn't help your case at all and it certainly won't deter others from watching, learning and discussing.

Bandida

« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2015, 06:55:05 PM »

ave

How can you make a judgment on something without first watching it? Not a good look to rush and label something as islamaphobic (whatever that means). It actually makes you look narrow minded by doing so. If you want to watch this and discuss it, please do. If not please don't try to turn this into a "Well other religions are bad too." discussion. It doesn't help your case at all and it certainly won't deter others from watching, learning and discussing.

This is the problem with freedom of speech....
Ppl take it as an excuse to slander yet when they are met with slander n opposition to that which they are slandering under the guise of free speech they turn around and say they are being persecuted....

Why would I watch a film that defines itself as islamaphobic in its advertising itself as a documentary that's exposes Islam as a cult as opposed to a religion of submission to gods Will.....

Your documentary is biased, taking minute and often unpracticed sub sects of the religion and deeming them the most important and dominant in your quest to have what can be described as a peaceful, pious, modest and empowering expression of faith, deemed a murderous cult that wants to take over the world....

Whereas you've still got Christian parishioners trying to convert those of other religions openly, doing door knock appeals and trying to convert ppl on the street....

I've never been approached by a Muslim in my home or in public and been subjected to a litany of Islamic teachings in an effort for me to join what you are terming a cult, yet I've had countless Christians and Jehovah's Witnesses do this throughout my lifetime to the point where it is an expected normality.....

By focusing on the negatives of a religion, in comparison to the beliefs widely accepted in the west, and not countering them with a well researched admission of positives, you are assuming the stance of Islamaphobic, which is a fear or phobia of Islam and your limited understanding of its teachings....

There are five pillars of Islam....
Read about them before you use some often misinterpreted, ancient passages of the Qur'an and turn them into the defining rites and objectives of what is a very beautiful and empowering expression of faith....

Yes there are many practices in many religions that do not mesh with western culture, but whereas Catholics and Christians will consider disobeying their religious scriptures in an effort to bend to popular opinion, Islam has managed to be useful in the modern world in its entirety, without subjecting itself to the demands of those who choose to live a debase, immoral life.....

Like I said, if I wanted to learn about the Cult like aspects of Islam, all I gotta do is watch the biased new reports in western media which feed the phobia that creates a sense of ignorant fear in people who refuse to properly educate themselves on the matter....

abusive

« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2015, 08:53:13 PM »

ave

Ppl take it as an excuse to slander yet when they are met with slander n opposition to that which they are slandering under the guise of free speech they turn around and say they are being persecuted....

Why would I watch a film that defines itself as islamaphobic in its advertising itself as a documentary that's exposes Islam as a cult as opposed to a religion of submission to gods Will.....

Your documentary is biased, taking minute and often unpracticed sub sects of the religion and deeming them the most important and dominant in your quest to have what can be described as a peaceful, pious, modest and empowering expression of faith, deemed a murderous cult that wants to take over the world....

Whereas you've still got Christian parishioners trying to convert those of other religions openly, doing door knock appeals and trying to convert ppl on the street....

I've never been approached by a Muslim in my home or in public and been subjected to a litany of Islamic teachings in an effort for me to join what you are terming a cult, yet I've had countless Christians and Jehovah's Witnesses do this throughout my lifetime to the point where it is an expected normality.....

By focusing on the negatives of a religion, in comparison to the beliefs widely accepted in the west, and not countering them with a well researched admission of positives, you are assuming the stance of Islamaphobic, which is a fear or phobia of Islam and your limited understanding of its teachings....

Read about them before you use some often misinterpreted, ancient passages of the Qur'an and turn them into the defining rites and objectives of what is a very beautiful and empowering expression of faith....

Yes there are many practices in many religions that do not mesh with western culture, but whereas Catholics and Christians will consider disobeying their religious scriptures in an effort to bend to popular opinion, Islam has managed to be useful in the modern world in its entirety, without subjecting itself to the demands of those who choose to live a debase, immoral life.....

Like I said, if I wanted to learn about the Cult like aspects of Islam, all I gotta do is watch the biased new reports in western media which feed the phobia that creates a sense of ignorant fear in people who refuse to properly educate themselves on the matter....
Great, another one who hasn't watched the doc but still wants to speak on it. lol Well, thanks for keeping this thread at the top of the page.  ;D

Bandida

« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2015, 09:31:18 PM »

ave

Great, another one who hasn't watched the doc but still wants to speak on it. lol Well, thanks for keeping this thread at the top of the page.  ;D

No problem.
We can both argue from a point of ignorance if you like, as I'm taking your lack of contribution to the conversation as a lack of knowledge about the positive aspects of Islam.....

abusive

« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2015, 09:19:12 AM »
Great documentary btw for those of you who haven't seen it yet. If you don't understand the subject or think you do based on general opinion, I suggest you watch it. As you can see by this useless attack, the truth hurts  ;D. There is no way to get around the info presented in this doc. One of the best parts is when it shows from the koran how Muslims are told to lie if need be and pretend to be cool with non Muslims until it's time for war. Right now all of this 'Islam is a tolerant religion of peace." is exactly that. We are being lied to. You also get to see how freedom of speech is under attack the same way the poster above is attacking it. They want to bully us into being quiet and will kill us if we don't submit. No amount of emotional whining will make any aspect of this video any less truthful or powerful.

Bandida

« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2015, 10:18:32 AM »
Wow!!!
For someone who doesn't know what Islamaphobia is you seem really adept at practicing it....

Find something else to hate.
Your coming across as a backwoods, redneck, cracker who stumbled apon Mein Komf and figures he can resurrect Nazidom in the plight of saving western civilization from an attack of the Jews.....
Only your an American, or some kind of westerner who found a documentary to fuel his backwards, neanderthalic, fear mongering ignorance rather than be educated about a subject that is quite intricate and open to interpretation....

abusive

« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2015, 11:36:56 AM »
Wow!!!
For someone who doesn't know what Islamaphobia is you seem really adept at practicing it....

Your coming across as a backwoods, redneck, cracker who stumbled apon Mein Komf and figures he can resurrect Nazidom in the plight of saving western civilization from an attack of the Jews.....
Only your an American, or some kind of westerner who found a documentary to fuel his backwards, neanderthalic, fear mongering ignorance rather than be educated about a subject that is quite intricate and open to interpretation....
No such thing as Islamaphobia. Stop repeating things you hear from the television. I don't have a phobia of Islam simply because I don't agree with it. I'm around Muslims daily, I don't take off running and screaming when I see them. Clearly you have a phobia of truth though because you are fighting it truth and nail. Nothing you say or have said will change anything presented in this documentary. It only further proves it. You don't know if I'm an American or anything about me for that matter. Try again!

Bandida

« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2015, 12:37:45 PM »
Wow!!!

No such thing as Islamaphobia. Stop repeating things you hear from the television. I don't have a phobia of Islam simply because I don't agree with it. I'm around Muslims daily, I don't take off running and screaming when I see them. Clearly you have a phobia of truth though because you are fighting it truth and nail. Nothing you say or have said will change anything presented in this documentary. It only further proves it. You don't know if I'm an American or anything about me for that matter. Try again!

Are you white?
cos the ideologies and inherent war you are "documenting" is about as legitimate as saying some races are less human than others.
We have 23 million ppl n .05% of the population is Muslim....
I woke up on 9/11.....
Do you want me to hit the snooze button?

Quote from The Holy Qur'an
Surah 17:31 kill not your children for fear of want: we shall provide sustenance for them as well as for you. Verily the killing of them is a great sin. 32 nor come nigh to adultery: for it is a shameful deed and an evil, opening the road (to other evils). 33 nor take life - which God has made sacred - except for just cause. And if anyone is slain wrongfully, we have given his heir authority ( to demand Qisās or to forgive ) : but let him not exceed bounds in the matter of taking life: for he is helped ( by the Law)

Then us so called westerners have laws that are sposed to be based on Christian principles which are based on The Holy Bible but it says right there in Duteronomy 14:8 ( in concern to clean and unclean food) And the pig, because it parts of the hoof but does not chew the cud, is unclean for you. Their flesh you shall not eat, and their carcasses you shall not touch....

Then we all eat bacon for breakfast....

Westerners are more dangerous because they lack discipline.
We want free, free, free.....
To be.....
I modest, immoral, immature, arrogant, sacreligious, blasphemous.....
I'm more scared of my own people....
Who knows what they'll legalise next.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2015, 01:07:54 PM by E.B.C. »

abusive

« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2015, 01:01:32 PM »
Wow!!!

Are you white?
cos the ideologies and inherent war you are "documenting" is about as legitimate as saying some races are less human than others.
We have 23 million ppl n .05% of the population is Muslim....
I woke up on 9/11.....
Do you want me to hit the snooze button?
*sighs*
I'm beyond tired of your low level thinking. I was awake years before 911. In fact I knew what 911 was on the day it happened. You're not on my level at all. Thanks for mentioning that though. One of the few things I disagree with about this doc is that it holds to the official 911 story that simply isn't true. You see that? That is call being honest. Not trying to win an argument. When you are in search of the truth you can admit things like that. You can view things you may not agree with and dare I say even change your views when confronted with the truth. That's the difference between you and I. I don't adhere to the racial construct that society has put forth either. I'm free from that as well. You can't refute anything in this video, please just go away. Video still stands as is. The only reason I continued this back and forth was to raise the level of curiosity over the video. Thanks to you more people will watch now than ever before.  ;) Your little plan has back fired on you miserably.  ;D I bet you mad too right? LOL I'm laughing though. Calling me a white, islamaphobic American has gotten you absolutely no where. Now bow down on both knees, I have spoken.

Bandida

« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2015, 01:11:20 PM »

Quote from The Holy Qur'an
Surah 17:31 kill not your children for fear of want: we shall provide sustenance for them as well as for you. Verily the killing of them is a great sin. 32 nor come nigh to adultery: for it is a shameful deed and an evil, opening the road (to other evils). 33 nor take life - which God has made sacred - except for just cause. And if anyone is slain wrongfully, we have given his heir authority ( to demand Qisās or to forgive ) : but let him not exceed bounds in the matter of taking life: for he is helped ( by the Law)

Then us so called westerners have laws that are sposed to be based on Christian principles which are based on The Holy Bible but it says right there in Duteronomy 14:8 ( in concern to clean and unclean food) And the pig, because it parts of the hoof but does not chew the cud, is unclean for you. Their flesh you shall not eat, and their carcasses you shall not touch....

Then we all eat bacon for breakfast....

Westerners are more dangerous because they lack discipline.
We want free, free, free.....
To be.....
I modest, immoral, immature, arrogant, sacreligious, blasphemous.....
I'm more scared of my own people....
Who knows what they'll legalise next.
[/quote]

V2DHeart

« Reply #14 on: November 04, 2015, 02:42:25 AM »

ave

^^^^

This.,

The Documentary is nothing more than scaremongering. I know a lot of Muslims and most are very peace loving, insightful and good human beings. Some do not follow the no alcohol (younger ones) but all certainly have a tighter sense of family unit than your typical Westerner
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/GsGVS-XIm7s" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/GsGVS-XIm7s</a> <a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/HaH1tquKmzE" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/HaH1tquKmzE</a><a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/BJB9lz01vCo" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/BJB9lz01vCo</a><a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/N8vC1o2WggI" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/N8vC1o2WggI</a>

abusive

« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2015, 02:53:28 PM »
It don't matter what the average Muslim does if their source says something else. The video doesn't bypass the quran, it shows it every step of the way. We could bypass ever evil act done in the name of islam and just use the quran and this video would still be on point. All of this why don't they show other religions talk, why don't you set up the thread and post a video showing from the bible where it tells its readers to war with unbelievers and things like that. The truth is you won't be able to because it doesn't say that but the quran does. The old testament scripture that the guy above you posted isn't what we are to follow the new testament is.

V2DHeart

« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2015, 03:24:00 PM »
Sorry to break it to you kid, but the bible is one of the most violent books there is quoting all kinds of violence.

Samuel 15:3,8
Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy everything that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys

I won't waste my time quoting any more, but it promotes rape and murder IF you read it. Like any complex religious book it can be exploited and used as an excuse.

Hitler was an orthodox Christian, and believed to be behind the genocide of millions. The KKK were Christians. That Norway shooter that shot and killed a lot of children a few years back was a Christian. Are we going to jump to brandishing Christianity as a religion of mass murderous psychopaths? Of course not. It appears you have fallen for the propaganda hook, line and sinker.

There are over 1 billion Muslims in the world. If it really did promote murder, death and terror, we'd all be dead
« Last Edit: December 02, 2015, 03:39:47 PM by V2DHeart »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/GsGVS-XIm7s" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/GsGVS-XIm7s</a> <a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/HaH1tquKmzE" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/HaH1tquKmzE</a><a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/BJB9lz01vCo" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/BJB9lz01vCo</a><a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/N8vC1o2WggI" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/N8vC1o2WggI</a>

V2DHeart

« Reply #17 on: December 02, 2015, 03:38:47 PM »
One more quote:

Hosea 13:16
Samaria shall bear her guilt, because she has rebelled against her God; they shall fall by the sword, their little ones shall be dashed in pieces, and their pregnant women ripped open.

This vile verse does not come from the Qur'an, but from the bible. One of many!

A paid militia group can go around ripping pregnant women open, it does not make Christianity evil, it makes the men who carry out such acts and misuse the religion as an excuse, evil! Blame the man behind his actions, not the religion he wants to hide behind. a small minority should not represent all. That's like saying all black people are rappers. It's very narrow minded

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #18 on: December 02, 2015, 04:16:09 PM »
^Well nigga, ain't no Christians running around ripping women's stomachs open in the name of the Lord now, do they? Muslims do.

One huge indication that there is an undenyable correlation is the way normal, "good" muslims react to those Paris attacks for example.
I've been in many awkward situations around muslims after those attacks. Why, you ask? Because muslims feel hated on if you say anything bad about what happened as if that would equal you dissing them or Islam.
It devides the regular everyday citizen people from each other that way, which is part of the ISIS agenda. Civil war in the west would be the ultimate outcome, should they succeed.

Ain't no Christian getting mad if you diss the Brevik guy. Ain't no white guy getting mad if you diss some kind of neo-nazi terrorist. But regular muslims get uncomfortable if you diss Paris' terrorists. Go figure.
Don't believe me? After the next Islamic terror attacks on European soil, go around regular muslims, dissing the terrorists and expressi how you feel uneasy going out on the street celebrating your freedom. They will probably be offended.
Then diss some neo-nazis in front of regular white guys the same way. They won't be offended.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2015, 04:33:28 PM by 7even »
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

bouli77

« Reply #19 on: December 02, 2015, 05:20:46 PM »
^Well nigga, ain't no Christians running around ripping women's stomachs open in the name of the Lord now, do they? Muslims do.

One huge indication that there is an undenyable correlation is the way normal, "good" muslims react to those Paris attacks for example.
I've been in many awkward situations around muslims after those attacks. Why, you ask? Because muslims feel hated on if you say anything bad about what happened as if that would equal you dissing them or Islam.
It devides the regular people from each other that way, which is part is ISIS agenda.

Ain't no Christian getting mad if you diss the Brevik. Ain't no white guy getting mad if you diss some kind of neo-nazi terrorist. But regular muslims get uncomfortable if you diss Paris' terrorists. Go figure.
Don't believe me? After the next Islamic terror attacks on European soil, go around regular muslims, dissing the terrorists and expressi how you feel uneasy going out on the street celebrating your freedom. They will probably be offended.
Then diss some neo-nazis in front of regular white guys the same way. They won't be offended.

Well I don't know the type of individuals you have to deal with on a daily basis but my muslim friends, my muslim co-workers and my muslim pupils were unequivocally shocked and horrified by the attacks... maybe because actual Muslims (as opposed to terrorists, who are not real muslims and who do not represent Islam) were also killed in the attacks and also because they knew someone who knew someone who got killed or experienced the attacks whether in the stadium or in the street of Paris.

Your comparison with Brevik isn't really relevant. Muslims feel uneasy not about the attacks but about the stigma that they encounter on a daily basis out here. Being unjustly discriminated against, stereotyped, disrespected on a daily basis by incompetent and biased media, employers, the police and targeted by a portion of the population creates frustration and uneasiness, which serves as fuel for ISIS to spread and incept their hateful propaganda on the weak minded and the lost, hopeless individuals of society. If you read on those who participated in the attacks, you'll find out that they were not pious and spiritual believers, but instead petty criminals convicted for selling weed and other petty crimes / offenses with no future, others were pretty common youth, clubbing, drinking hard liquor and partying again with no stable situation and promising future and mentally unstable young people who couldn't fit into society. What you have to realize is that most of these dudes going to Syria and shit aren't arabs in the first place, more than half are actually White converts who are so lost  that they get easily lured into what they believe is religion but is in reality propaganda. ISIS is very good at targeting European born locals whether of Arab descent or not and brainwash them into thinking like them. They use basic anti-western / conspirationist propaganda (i.e. your country hates Muslims / your country is run by Jews / your country is paying for their sins in the Arab world etc.). And your reaction, basically stigmatising and generalising the reactions of a few to an entire community, is actually what they use to convince feeble individuals that they cause is just, like "look, they don't love you in your own country and they doubt you, you should act as a real muslim and join us and fight these non-believers"

I compiled a lot of the reactions after the attacks (through social media, newspaper websites, various biased websites from all sides of the spectrum (right wing, conspirationist friendly, leftist), to get a spectrum and a rough estimate of what was the general feeling among the French population, Muslims included. And here's what I got, more or less :

90% were sympathetic to the victims families
20% were hateful or revengeful (shit happens all the time in Palestine, no one mourns them, the French pay for their colonial and neo-colonial past, etc.), some of them still sympathetic to the victims' families but very critical of the government

65% were horrified and emotional, and didn't understand why atrocities like that happened and more or less didn't accept any type of debate about what happened
35% more or less think something wasn't right, that it's a sort of false flag operation which happened, believe ISIS were funded by the US and other countries belonging to the G-20 and that this is a good way to get people to accept and even request securitarian and privacy invading policies (ala Patriot Act) and justify more interventionism in the region

30% lamented the selective indignation of the western world, with the world media going batshit crazy for a few weeks when similar terrorist attacks had taken place (and have taken place since) in countries like Kenya, Nigeria, the Lebanon, etc., with an altogether different reaction, some of them still sympathetic to the victims' families.

20% blamed this on our government, waging unnecessary and illegitimate wars, not doing enough on home soil to contain the terrorist threats (which are real and will happen again, let's face it) and not tackling the real issue at hand, which isn't as much a Religious one as it is an economic and identity crisis : the recession we are facing and the ever growing social issues (unemployment, lack of structure and education, ghettoisation, lack of self esteem and guidance) is what precipitate most of these people in the arms of ISIS.

10% took it out on Muslims in general
a vast majority warned not to mistake ISIS with actual Muslims.

these shares obviously overlap each other.

as for the Muslims I know, I'd say a lot of them were among the 30% who lamented the selective indignation of the western world since obviously they are pro-Palestine, but a non-negligeable share were equally horrified by the attacks. I find despicable though that some of them are somehow forced to condemn the attacks more strongly than non-Muslims, as if they had to answer for the atrocities of a crazy few.

what do I think about all this ?

Well I was horrified, obviously. I know a person who died, I was supposed to be at a theatre 10 minutes away from one of the attacks, and I happen to go quite often in some of the areas targeted. I also know to separate reason from emotions and I tend to think we're paying for our politicians' cowardice, incompetence, and stupidity. But my ideas are not fixed on a lot of subjects and I'm always open to contradicting views and debate, I think we need to face the grave reality and put everything on the table. I regret the fact that some things can't be said. I think that's precisely the use of a debate. creating taboos is what creates uneasiness.

abusive

« Reply #20 on: December 03, 2015, 01:53:13 AM »
Sorry to break it to you kid, but the bible is one of the most violent books there is quoting all kinds of violence.

Samuel 15:3,8
Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy everything that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys

I won't waste my time quoting any more, but it promotes rape and murder IF you read it. Like any complex religious book it can be exploited and used as an excuse.

Hitler was an orthodox Christian, and believed to be behind the genocide of millions. The KKK were Christians. That Norway shooter that shot and killed a lot of children a few years back was a Christian. Are we going to jump to brandishing Christianity as a religion of mass murderous psychopaths? Of course not. It appears you have fallen for the propaganda hook, line and sinker.

There are over 1 billion Muslims in the world. If it really did promote murder, death and terror, we'd all be dead
Hitler was a Roman Catholic, the KKK was started by Freemason Albert Pike, doesn't matter what the norway shooter claims to be his inspiration wasn't the bible. Try again.

One more quote:

Hosea 13:16
Samaria shall bear her guilt, because she has rebelled against her God; they shall fall by the sword, their little ones shall be dashed in pieces, and their pregnant women ripped open.

This vile verse does not come from the Qur'an, but from the bible. One of many!

A paid militia group can go around ripping pregnant women open, it does not make Christianity evil, it makes the men who carry out such acts and misuse the religion as an excuse, evil! Blame the man behind his actions, not the religion he wants to hide behind. a small minority should not represent all. That's like saying all black people are rappers. It's very narrow minded
You keep attacking Christianity yet you haven't shown the words of Christ promoting violence or telling his followers to commit acts of violence like the video does for Muhammad. Instead you are showing old testament verses that Christians don't live by obviously because you don;t understand the bible in its full context. This is a open challenge to you or anyone reading this to show from the teachings of Jesus Christ who is the inspiration for Christianity, promoting violence in anyway. I'll wait. As I said before, even if you could it wouldn't change a single fact shown in this video. Islam would still be every single thing it said it is.

abusive

« Reply #21 on: December 03, 2015, 02:04:04 AM »
Well I don't know the type of individuals you have to deal with on a daily basis but my muslim friends, my muslim co-workers and my muslim pupils were unequivocally shocked and horrified by the attacks... maybe because actual Muslims (as opposed to terrorists, who are not real muslims and who do not represent Islam) were also killed in the attacks and also because they knew someone who knew someone who got killed or experienced the attacks whether in the stadium or in the street of Paris.

Your comparison with Brevik isn't really relevant. Muslims feel uneasy not about the attacks but about the stigma that they encounter on a daily basis out here. Being unjustly discriminated against, stereotyped, disrespected on a daily basis by incompetent and biased media, employers, the police and targeted by a portion of the population creates frustration and uneasiness, which serves as fuel for ISIS to spread and incept their hateful propaganda on the weak minded and the lost, hopeless individuals of society. If you read on those who participated in the attacks, you'll find out that they were not pious and spiritual believers, but instead petty criminals convicted for selling weed and other petty crimes / offenses with no future, others were pretty common youth, clubbing, drinking hard liquor and partying again with no stable situation and promising future and mentally unstable young people who couldn't fit into society. What you have to realize is that most of these dudes going to Syria and shit aren't arabs in the first place, more than half are actually White converts who are so lost  that they get easily lured into what they believe is religion but is in reality propaganda. ISIS is very good at targeting European born locals whether of Arab descent or not and brainwash them into thinking like them. They use basic anti-western / conspirationist propaganda (i.e. your country hates Muslims / your country is run by Jews / your country is paying for their sins in the Arab world etc.). And your reaction, basically stigmatising and generalising the reactions of a few to an entire community, is actually what they use to convince feeble individuals that they cause is just, like "look, they don't love you in your own country and they doubt you, you should act as a real muslim and join us and fight these non-believers"

I compiled a lot of the reactions after the attacks (through social media, newspaper websites, various biased websites from all sides of the spectrum (right wing, conspirationist friendly, leftist), to get a spectrum and a rough estimate of what was the general feeling among the French population, Muslims included. And here's what I got, more or less :

90% were sympathetic to the victims families
20% were hateful or revengeful (shit happens all the time in Palestine, no one mourns them, the French pay for their colonial and neo-colonial past, etc.), some of them still sympathetic to the victims' families but very critical of the government

65% were horrified and emotional, and didn't understand why atrocities like that happened and more or less didn't accept any type of debate about what happened
35% more or less think something wasn't right, that it's a sort of false flag operation which happened, believe ISIS were funded by the US and other countries belonging to the G-20 and that this is a good way to get people to accept and even request securitarian and privacy invading policies (ala Patriot Act) and justify more interventionism in the region

30% lamented the selective indignation of the western world, with the world media going batshit crazy for a few weeks when similar terrorist attacks had taken place (and have taken place since) in countries like Kenya, Nigeria, the Lebanon, etc., with an altogether different reaction, some of them still sympathetic to the victims' families.

20% blamed this on our government, waging unnecessary and illegitimate wars, not doing enough on home soil to contain the terrorist threats (which are real and will happen again, let's face it) and not tackling the real issue at hand, which isn't as much a Religious one as it is an economic and identity crisis : the recession we are facing and the ever growing social issues (unemployment, lack of structure and education, ghettoisation, lack of self esteem and guidance) is what precipitate most of these people in the arms of ISIS.

10% took it out on Muslims in general
a vast majority warned not to mistake ISIS with actual Muslims.

these shares obviously overlap each other.

as for the Muslims I know, I'd say a lot of them were among the 30% who lamented the selective indignation of the western world since obviously they are pro-Palestine, but a non-negligeable share were equally horrified by the attacks. I find despicable though that some of them are somehow forced to condemn the attacks more strongly than non-Muslims, as if they had to answer for the atrocities of a crazy few.

what do I think about all this ?

Well I was horrified, obviously. I know a person who died, I was supposed to be at a theatre 10 minutes away from one of the attacks, and I happen to go quite often in some of the areas targeted. I also know to separate reason from emotions and I tend to think we're paying for our politicians' cowardice, incompetence, and stupidity. But my ideas are not fixed on a lot of subjects and I'm always open to contradicting views and debate, I think we need to face the grave reality and put everything on the table. I regret the fact that some things can't be said. I think that's precisely the use of a debate. creating taboos is what creates uneasiness.
It's all irrelevant. The thread is about Islam as a whole. If Islam tells it's followers to do xyz and some of the followers are being disobedient and don't do it, that doesn't mean that islam doesn't teach xyz. It only means that some of the followers aren't following the very religion that they claim to practice. You telling us about peaceful Muslims when the quran tells it's followers to wage war doesn't mean a damn thing.

You guys want to discuss everything but the video. lol That's why I posted it because I knew that it would cause discussion but I also knew that it couldn't be refuted. I love backing people into a corner with facts just to see them squirm. No way to get away from a video that shows from the quran what islam is.

VDHEART either put up or shut up!

bouli77

« Reply #22 on: December 03, 2015, 10:37:30 AM »

You guys want to discuss everything but the video. lol That's why I posted it because I knew that it would cause discussion but I also knew that it couldn't be refuted. I love backing people into a corner with facts just to see them squirm. No way to get away from a video that shows from the quran what islam is.

haven't checked your video and I won't anytime soon. I will eventually though. I'm not speaking on Christianity and Islam as religions, I'm not a theologist and I don't have the sufficient knowledge to enter in such a discussion. I simply think religions have been utilized since the beginning of age to justify whatever men wanted to do, be it wars or slavery. It's pretty obvious though that historically atrocities have been committed under the name of both Christianity and Islam. As for the teaching of the sacred texts themselves I wouldn't know about it, but as far as I know, Jesus was a controversial figure in his time, too. But that's not what I came to discuss.

I was just reacting to what I quoted, nothing more nothing less, sorry if your thread got sidetracked but that's not what I was interested in.

abusive

« Reply #23 on: December 03, 2015, 10:57:22 AM »

haven't checked your video and I won't anytime soon. I will eventually though. I'm not speaking on Christianity and Islam as religions, I'm not a theologist and I don't have the sufficient knowledge to enter in such a discussion. I simply think religions have been utilized since the beginning of age to justify whatever men wanted to do, be it wars or slavery. It's pretty obvious though that historically atrocities have been committed under the name of both Christianity and Islam. As for the teaching of the sacred texts themselves I wouldn't know about it, but as far as I know, Jesus was a controversial figure in his time, too. But that's not what I came to discuss.

I was just reacting to what I quoted, nothing more nothing less, sorry if your thread got sidetracked but that's not what I was interested in.
I respect your opinion. Keep an eye on this thread but most importantly, watch the video!

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #24 on: December 03, 2015, 01:18:17 PM »

That's what educated, smart non-leftist realists like me are complaining about since forever. Too many statements that somehow could appear to criticize anything non-white / non-western / non-christian are tabooed in many circles. Which I consider a strong part of the root of the problem and the mess we got ourselves into.

I am not from France, but I have heard that some kids in French schools didn't want to sympathize with Charlie Hebdo and basically got told by their parents that those disrespectful journalists got what they deserved. How old are your schoolkids?

After Charlie Hebdo, many Muslims I know insisted that it's a conspiracy and that the killer were not even Muslim (not in the sense that killing isn't real Islam, but in the sense that those were Mossad or CIA agents or whatever French equivalent you have) and stuff like that.
Just something very non-aggressive like claiming that such attacks might happen again would make them uneasy and opposed to me.

After Bataclan, Muslims I know tried to cover up their awkward uneasiness by making stupid jokes like "I'm gonna come in with a Kalashnikov and kill you guys, or better yet get a belt and blow this place up like they did in Paris".
Now, the Muslims I know are vastly inferior in intellect compared to you or me, and I do not intend to imply that smart muslims would act that way, just saying that people can be stupid in general and that is what simply actually happened (I am not making anything up here.)
They aren't aggressive, though. But it is very blatant that they are deeply uneasy after such attacks and feel offended by anyone mentioning it in a negative light. Why is that? If some white Christian/Atheist German (I am technically an Atheist, but born Roman Catholic) would do some kind of fucked up shit, I wouldn't be offended in the slightest. Like after those NSU murders, people could diss them all they wanted in front of me and I didn't mind, because it is a fact that those niggas were dicks. Yet somehow, if ISIS does some fucked up shit, one has to watch his mouth amoungst regular, non-radical Muslims. Isn't that odd?

And yes, it is true that the smarter people amoungst the ISIS guys are consciously targeting that phenomenon.
The pattern is:
1.) Muslim terrorists do fucked up shit.
2.) Whites in the west get mad about it.
3.) Muslims in the west get mad about those white for getting mad at it.
4.) Whites get mad at those Muslims for being like that.
5.) Muslims get even angrier and join ISIS or at least become more radical.
6.) Civil war tendencies grow.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin