Author Topic: Truth About The Indian and Arab Slave Trade - Islam The Ebony Slave Religion  (Read 963 times)

abusive

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/Z4A2tIEFi1U" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/Z4A2tIEFi1U</a>
This is a short video from a larger conversation. To sum it up he basically says that here in the US we focus on one African slave trade route but there were more. The most prominent was the Arab slave trade that had Muslims enslaving and selling Blacks. He also gets into how Blacks are still being enslaved by Muslims in Africa to this day. This is a dirty little secret that isn't being taught and he wants Black people to be made aware of this. Especially before they convert or want to get at other groups for reparations. If anything the Arabs need to be the first ones to get at.
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

J. B A N A N A S

but da white ppl bad.

Ebenus Supremus

Actually I just read a verse in the Qur'an that reffered to Africans as Niggards....
So its safe to say I won't be converting although I'm open to interpretations of Islam such as Sufism n 5%er doctrine....

abusive

^You're obviously in denial.
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

Ebenus Supremus

Of what?
I'm quite honest about my shortcomings...
Please elaborate.

J. B A N A N A S

Of what?
Please elaborate.

You can't be 5%
If you're not part of the deaf, dumb and blind 85% then you fill the 10% that are devils.
A white person can never be as enlightened as the original man according to 5%
So are you an ignorant white person or a devil?

Ebenus Supremus

Of what?
Please elaborate.

You can't be 5%
If you're not part of the deaf, dumb and blind 85% then you fill the 10% that are devils.

Straight up devil Mr....
No way round that one, but I have heard that when a devil admits to being a devil n recognises what Kendrick Lamar so eloquently termed Negus, then there's hope for a devil....
And Im gonna give birth to a righteous Earth or Allah so maybe I'll be pardoned my devilish birthright by contributing another soldier to the cause...

J. B A N A N A S

Of what?
Please elaborate.

You can't be 5%

Straight up devil Mr....
No way round that one, but I have heard that when a devil admits to being a devil n recognises what Kendrick Lamar so eloquently termed Negus, then there's hope for a devil....
And Im gonna give birth to a righteous Earth or Allah so maybe I'll be pardoned my devilish birthright by contributing another soldier to the cause...

No pardons. And don't try to poison the black race by giving birth to one. The best you can do is offer your body for casual enjoyment, other than that - stop meddling.

Ebenus Supremus

Of what?
Please elaborate.

You can't be 5%

Straight up devil Mr....

No pardons. And don't try to poison the black race by giving birth to one. The best you can do is offer your body for casual enjoyment, other than that - stop meddling.

NOT FUCKING FAIR!!!

I don't wanna give birth to a lil devil...
I'd rather be sterilized n just fuck once every nine n half years n vicariously know what its like to have a bit of black in me other than my beautiful name by banning all white dicks from my inexperienced , out of date but privileged p....

Mutherfucker!!!

Some people prefer blondes....

I don't care for white boys n I can't mess wit indigenous men cos everyone I meet is either related to or knows my ex fiance....

That leaves me with African, American, Mexican, Italian, Greek, Arab, Indonesian or Indian...

Who CAN I have that you would approve of???

J. B A N A N A S

Italian is white you dumb cooz.

Ebenus Supremus

Re: Truth About The Indian and Arab Slave Trade - Islam The Ebony Slave Religion
« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2015, 02:45:28 AM »

Then why do white supremists call them dago n wog n greasy n shit...
I know they Caucasian, but even they see them self differently...
Us whites don't share the same solidarity as black cultures...
Its a travesty, but you can thank dogs like Hitler for that shit...
Imagine everyone taking the advice of a brown eyed brunette who wanted a world full of blue eyed blondes...

N fuck you you gimp...

Sccit

Re: Truth About The Indian and Arab Slave Trade - Islam The Ebony Slave Religion
« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2015, 03:13:37 PM »

Imagine everyone taking the advice of a brown eyed brunette who wanted a world full of blue eyed blondes...

N fuck you you gimp...

what are u talkin about, all black cultures hate on each other....most africans cant stand american blacks, and even within american blacks, the dark skinned cats hate on the light skinned cats. its fuckery wherever u go.

Ebenus Supremus

« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2015, 08:49:36 PM »

N fuck you you gimp...

what are u talkin about, all black cultures hate on each other....most africans cant stand american blacks, and even within american blacks, the dark skinned cats hate on the light skinned cats. its fuckery wherever u go.

I only feel confident commenting derogatorily on my own people...
We haven't been fucked over by everyone else the same way we've abused, oppressed n exploited just about every culture on earth...
The present day world order is a politically correct farce on what was once white supremecy....
Sure, people been fucking each other over since day one, n on a global scale there just as much inter culture warfare as there is remnants of white power domination...
The money is all its about...
But there's a common, brotherly love within other cultures that you don't find in white culture...
I'm not saying the hate doesn't exist, I'm just saying the solidarity overpowers it...
If it Weren't for the collective conscious displayed by blacks in the 50's, 60's n 70's, who knows where racial tensions would be now...
The same prejudices and indifference toward them exist today, but not in such large or obvious doses...
But that doesn't suffice for real recognition, reconciliation and a concerned n committed push for true equality...

When's the last time you saw a movement about solidarity among whites that wasn't Nazi related sccit?
« Last Edit: September 10, 2015, 08:54:21 PM by Ebenus Supremus »