Author Topic: violence of the lambs was a top five album last year  (Read 2131 times)

TidyKris

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Offline Offline
Re: violence of the lambs was a top five album last year
« Reply #50 on: March 15, 2016, 10:27:58 AM »
What iz ya neighborhood TinyKris? Glassgow? Walsaw?

Why...gay boy

Look...i thought you was going to say some clever shit but all i can work out about you
so far is that you want me to give you a blow job and you are a baker.

So what is it you want? You want me to come and suck you off then you and all your other baker friends will bake me a cake to say thankyou?
I am not intrested buddy...so stop coming on to me. If you are gay then thats fine but i am not gay

Actually Im not gee but do fucc hoes. Yes I from Bakerz and yes I bake your kin not cakes. I throw Polish wiggas with braids and dress wearing scottsman n tha oven. Which are you mate....................

No meth here, that is the drug of the punk Sccif, who surfs baccpage for big dick niggas.

Leave it now...its over for you. You have been finished. Its done and so are you

The end

FernandoWCR

« Reply #51 on: March 15, 2016, 10:30:30 AM »
These chemicals are really bad. I did some meth a long time ago. Kronik got me into that. To my knowledge Mesa hasn't even smoked weed, he's a complete square. Have at it.

Petey is my Bo$$ - ALKN

« Reply #52 on: March 15, 2016, 10:32:48 AM »

Why...gay boy

Look...i thought you was going to say some clever shit but all i can work out about you

So what is it you want? You want me to come and suck you off then you and all your other baker friends will bake me a cake to say thankyou?
I am not intrested buddy...so stop coming on to me. If you are gay then thats fine but i am not gay

Actually Im not gee but do fucc hoes. Yes I from Bakerz and yes I bake your kin not cakes. I throw Polish wiggas with braids and dress wearing scottsman n tha oven. Which are you mate....................

No meth here, that is the drug of the punk Sccif, who surfs baccpage for big dick niggas.

Leave it now...its over for you. You have been finished. Its done and so are you

The end

I'm a Baker from Bakers I bake Euros............

Petey is my Bo$$ - ALKN

« Reply #53 on: March 15, 2016, 10:33:28 AM »
These chemicals are really bad. I did some meth a long time ago. Kronik got me into that. To my knowledge Mesa hasn't even smoked weed, he's a complete square. Have at it.

Howd Kalpeshis dicc taste pussy?

TidyKris

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #54 on: March 15, 2016, 10:44:58 AM »

Why...gay boy

The end

Stop sending me private messages...trying to chat in private, you queer motherfucker!

I have finished you, its over!

Go bake another cake with you baker buddies
« Last Edit: March 15, 2016, 10:47:31 AM by TidyKris »

Petey is my Bo$$ - ALKN

« Reply #55 on: March 15, 2016, 10:58:31 AM »
becareful how you speak to your king, King Me$a that is. You couldn't finish a meal hoe.

Petey is my Bo$$ - ALKN

« Reply #56 on: March 15, 2016, 12:11:32 PM »
TinyKristal lick my hairy Mexican sack you racist piece of shit..............hoe.

TidyKris

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #57 on: March 16, 2016, 08:33:24 AM »

Why...gay boy

The end

You do realise that you come from Europe too dont you, you idiot hahaha
You migrational immigrant
« Last Edit: March 16, 2016, 08:38:30 AM by TidyKris »

TidyKris

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #58 on: March 16, 2016, 08:33:43 AM »
TinyKristal lick my hairy Mexican sack you racist piece of shit..............hoe.

So i am racist now hahaha? You dont even know the meaning of the word

So you want me to suck your dick and now lick your ball sack?
You are gay as fuck...you are on the wrong site "homes"...you want the gay love chat site.

Is everybody who works at the Mexican Bakery gay?

Like i say anyway...you have been hung, drawn and quartered motherfucker...you have been finished 

Petey is my Bo$$ - ALKN

« Reply #59 on: March 16, 2016, 09:30:18 AM »
Your on a suicide mission. When you get to Bakersfield, CA, call me you will soon be a victim of a brutal sodamization..........hoe

TidyKris

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #60 on: March 16, 2016, 10:44:44 AM »
Your on a suicide mission. When you get to Bakersfield, CA, call me you will soon be a victim of a brutal sodamization..........hoe

You are gay as fuck.

Petey is my Bo$$ - ALKN

« Reply #61 on: March 16, 2016, 11:33:30 AM »
I don't get it. Your a gay ass euro with diccs n ur a$$ but you call mi gai?

CORREA

« Reply #62 on: March 16, 2016, 11:36:42 AM »
damn euros lol ;D

Sccit

« Reply #63 on: March 16, 2016, 11:45:47 AM »
damn euros lol ;D

Only peeps who ain't copped the album are old farts stuck in the past

mad boy

« Reply #64 on: March 16, 2016, 11:54:18 AM »
NOBODY WANTS TO LISTEN TO SOMEONE THAT SOUNDS LIKE THE BASTARD SON OF E40 AND BRIGITTE NIELSEN RAPPIN!!!!!!!!!
MONOTONOUS BETA MALE BUBU BOY BRODIE.

Sccit

« Reply #65 on: March 16, 2016, 12:06:28 PM »
NOBODY WANTS TO LISTEN TO SOMEONE THAT SOUNDS LIKE THE BASTARD SON OF E40 AND BRIGITTE NIELSEN RAPPIN!!!!!!!!!
MONOTONOUS BETA MALE BUBU BOY BRODIE.

That's not true my man

Petey is my Bo$$ - ALKN

« Reply #66 on: March 16, 2016, 04:18:30 PM »
Sccif is a real fag, he likes to change people's names but this punk won't even hoop wit a nigga bcuz he scurred.

Chef_YRD

« Reply #67 on: March 16, 2016, 05:19:35 PM »
I'm physically embarrassed to be part of this site right now...smh
"Colder than dolemite 3 o'clock on a North Pole night In a suit made outta hoe hair woven tight rolling Pluto rocks turned to dice"

"I'm like a dream forgotten by van gough you allergic to handsoap,plus you dome dudes by the van load,wouldn't give you a jacket at lambeau"

Sccit

« Reply #68 on: March 16, 2016, 05:22:53 PM »

Welcome to my world

TidyKris

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #69 on: March 16, 2016, 05:23:25 PM »

Hey...we are only here to talk about hip hop but the mods have let these clowns pull it down
to this level for that long that this was bound to happen.

It was only a matter of time before people got sick of their bullshit and kicked off about it...something should have been done about them a long time ago

Funny how people only speak up about shit when people finally retaliate though isnt it...you dont say shit when they are trolling the posts day in and day out

Sccit

« Reply #70 on: March 16, 2016, 05:29:26 PM »

Hey...we are only here to talk about hip hop but the mods have let these clowns pull it down

It was only a matter of time before people got sick of their bullshit and kicked off about it...something should have been done about them a long time ago

Funny how people only speak up about shit when people finally retaliate though isnt it...you dont say shit when they are trolling the posts day in and day out

Because cats typically ain't gettin trolled like that, but u goin for the bait brodie

TidyKris

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #71 on: March 16, 2016, 05:40:57 PM »

Because cats typically ain't gettin trolled like that, but u goin for the bait brodie

I know what your saying...but fuck it. Ive been ignoring them for nearly 6 years. I went for it this time because im tired of seeing it.
It has become a joke on here anyway...you cant post anything without some prick spouting his mouth off. So im giving it back this time

If i had any kind of control on here those fuckers would be long gone...and shit would be a lot tighter on curbing peoples attitudes on here.
Then maybe the site will start getting back some proper westcoast fans and general chat will pick up because i swear right now this site is
90% trolls and normal people have started avoiding it
« Last Edit: March 16, 2016, 05:49:27 PM by TidyKris »

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #72 on: March 16, 2016, 05:49:25 PM »
yeah this is true but it's like that on most forums

always gotta be that one retard like Correa who ruins it for the rest of us

TidyKris

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #73 on: March 16, 2016, 05:50:47 PM »
yeah this is true but it's like that on most forums

always gotta be that one retard like Correa who ruins it for the rest of us

Yeah thats true its not just here.

Sccit

« Reply #74 on: March 16, 2016, 06:01:09 PM »
I'm all for bannin the trolls if that's what the people want .. the dude you're arguin wit been banned multiple times tho, he just guna keep coming back either way. That's the problem wit proxies. I say it's best to just ignore the bs.