Author Topic: violence of the lambs was a top five album last year  (Read 4642 times)

Petey is my Bo$$ - ALKN

Re: violence of the lambs was a top five album last year
« Reply #15 on: March 04, 2016, 11:19:46 AM »
Daddy Rich is the only one who can make complete muzik here Cuh. Sccif is a pretender and lover of penis.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2016, 12:47:26 AM »
it was a dope album, ya'll hating

Sccit

« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2016, 10:24:45 AM »

They not hating they jus didn't cop it .. Fruity children yo

TidyKris

« Reply #18 on: March 12, 2016, 02:34:11 PM »

Take no notice...the ones that hate are normally the ones that are just mad because they cant do it.
If genuine people didnt like it they would be more constructive with the criticism.

The haters on here are just green.

Plus it wouldnt surprise me if most the people commenting on this thread are the same person...infact i am almost sure of it

Sccit

« Reply #19 on: March 12, 2016, 03:54:04 PM »

Take no notice...the ones that hate are normally the ones that are just mad because they cant do it.
If genuine people didnt like it they would be more constructive with the criticism.

Plus it wouldnt surprise me if most the people commenting on this thread are the same person...infact i am almost sure of it

yea it is the same weirdo who been trollin this site on a crack binge for a minute now..clearly not to be taken seriously. but the countless members who been postin here for goin on a decade n didnt show the slightest sign of support, yet they guna check for the new fettywop or whatever the fuck new shit bein pounded into their heads soon as it drop....those are the fruits im talkin bout. theres one guy in partiucular who im not namin, but he a piece of shit for that n he know it too. thats the typa shit to hit u on some karma shit tho, so ill just let that take care of itself.

TidyKris

« Reply #20 on: March 12, 2016, 05:47:22 PM »

yea it is the same weirdo who been trollin this site on a crack binge for a minute now..clearly not to be taken seriously. but the countless members who been postin here for goin on a decade n didnt show the slightest sign of support, yet they guna check for the new fettywop or whatever the fuck new shit bein pounded into their heads soon as it drop....those are the fruits im talkin bout. theres one guy in partiucular who im not namin, but he a piece of shit for that n he know it too. thats the typa shit to hit u on some karma shit tho, so ill just let that take care of itself.

Im with you on that one!!

Petey is my Bo$$ - ALKN

« Reply #21 on: March 12, 2016, 06:58:44 PM »

Your gay dog.

Petey is my Bo$$ - ALKN

« Reply #22 on: March 12, 2016, 07:04:01 PM »

Dis King Me$a nigga. You wan start sum?

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #23 on: March 12, 2016, 11:41:27 PM »
L.A.M.B.

TidyKris

« Reply #24 on: March 13, 2016, 07:07:55 AM »

King who??

Yeah sure...i will end it too
Scary ass
« Last Edit: March 13, 2016, 07:46:08 AM by TidyKris »

TidyKris

« Reply #25 on: March 13, 2016, 07:48:56 AM »
Do y'all trolls have a life outside of these internet forums?

Do you have girlfriends and real friends? Or are you social outcasts thats why you sit on internet forums
everyday "trolling" people.

Man go out there and live a real life...you may even get to fuck a real woman one day instead of jacking off on the internet...you never know!!

Sccit

« Reply #26 on: March 13, 2016, 09:46:21 AM »
EMOLIOR TOO STUPID TO SEE THAT HACK IS TROLLING HIM WITH THE SUPPORT.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^this is a faggot who didn't even buy a copy, off top .. But he all up in the threads ridin the next mans nuts like its the thing to do

Meanwhile, hack bought a copy of the album first day it dropped it .. Then bought another 2 copies to share wit his peeps up in Maine a month back .. "Troll support"

A bitchass nutrider such as yourself would hope that hack is trollin, because it makes u feel better about bein the fruit im describing in my posts.

Hack my ficca tho and the album is top 5 .. You just wouldn't know because u didn't have the balls to cop it, u bitch. Jus like u don't have the balls to say who u are

LOL!!!!!

Sccit

« Reply #27 on: March 13, 2016, 09:50:16 AM »

Do you have girlfriends and real friends? Or are you social outcasts thats why you sit on internet forums

Man go out there and live a real life...you may even get to fuck a real woman one day instead of jacking off on the internet...you never know!!

he don't wanna fuck, he wana get fucked .... It's the only explanation

Petey is my Bo$$ - ALKN

« Reply #28 on: March 13, 2016, 10:25:35 AM »

King who??

Yeah sure...i will end it too
Scary ass

Bring it to Bakerz.

Petey is my Bo$$ - ALKN

« Reply #29 on: March 13, 2016, 10:27:06 AM »

he don't wanna fuck, he wana get fucked .... It's the only explanation

Sccif your the bottom bitch boy.