Author Topic: violence of the lambs was a top five album last year  (Read 4637 times)

TidyKris

Re: violence of the lambs was a top five album last year
« Reply #45 on: March 15, 2016, 07:15:23 AM »
BRO UR ARGUIN WIT A TROLL WHO ALSO HAPPENS TO BE A METH ADDICT

Thats the last of it now...he has been finished off.

He only wanted one of us to suck his dick anyway...thats why he was riding you so hard

Petey is my Bo$$ - ALKN

« Reply #46 on: March 15, 2016, 08:05:08 AM »
What iz ya neighborhood TinyKris? Glassgow? Walsaw?

Why...gay boy

Look...i thought you was going to say some clever shit but all i can work out about you
so far is that you want me to give you a blow job and you are a baker.

So what is it you want? You want me to come and suck you off then you and all your other baker friends will bake me a cake to say thankyou?
I am not intrested buddy...so stop coming on to me. If you are gay then thats fine but i am not gay

Actually Im not gee but do fucc hoes. Yes I from Bakerz and yes I bake your kin not cakes. I throw Polish wiggas with braids and dress wearing scottsman n tha oven. Which are you mate....................

No meth here, that is the drug of the punk Sccif, who surfs baccpage for big dick niggas.

Petey is my Bo$$ - ALKN

« Reply #47 on: March 15, 2016, 09:59:40 AM »
BRO UR ARGUIN WIT A TROLL WHO ALSO HAPPENS TO BE A METH ADDICT

BRO U POSTED A PIC OF ME AND SAID I HAVE A METH MOUTH WHEN YOU ARE THE ONLY PUNK OUTSI DALE WHO SMOKES METH. PUNK.

TidyKris

« Reply #48 on: March 15, 2016, 10:27:58 AM »

Why...gay boy

Look...i thought you was going to say some clever shit but all i can work out about you

So what is it you want? You want me to come and suck you off then you and all your other baker friends will bake me a cake to say thankyou?
I am not intrested buddy...so stop coming on to me. If you are gay then thats fine but i am not gay

Actually Im not gee but do fucc hoes. Yes I from Bakerz and yes I bake your kin not cakes. I throw Polish wiggas with braids and dress wearing scottsman n tha oven. Which are you mate....................

No meth here, that is the drug of the punk Sccif, who surfs baccpage for big dick niggas.

Leave it now...its over for you. You have been finished. Its done and so are you

The end

FernandoWCR

« Reply #49 on: March 15, 2016, 10:30:30 AM »
These chemicals are really bad. I did some meth a long time ago. Kronik got me into that. To my knowledge Mesa hasn't even smoked weed, he's a complete square. Have at it.

Petey is my Bo$$ - ALKN

« Reply #50 on: March 15, 2016, 10:32:48 AM »

Why...gay boy

Leave it now...its over for you. You have been finished. Its done and so are you

The end

I'm a Baker from Bakers I bake Euros............

Petey is my Bo$$ - ALKN

« Reply #51 on: March 15, 2016, 10:33:28 AM »
These chemicals are really bad. I did some meth a long time ago. Kronik got me into that. To my knowledge Mesa hasn't even smoked weed, he's a complete square. Have at it.

Howd Kalpeshis dicc taste pussy?

TidyKris

« Reply #52 on: March 15, 2016, 10:44:58 AM »

Why...gay boy

The end

Stop sending me private messages...trying to chat in private, you queer motherfucker!

I have finished you, its over!

Go bake another cake with you baker buddies
« Last Edit: March 15, 2016, 10:47:31 AM by TidyKris »

Petey is my Bo$$ - ALKN

« Reply #53 on: March 15, 2016, 10:58:31 AM »
becareful how you speak to your king, King Me$a that is. You couldn't finish a meal hoe.

Petey is my Bo$$ - ALKN

« Reply #54 on: March 15, 2016, 12:11:32 PM »
TinyKristal lick my hairy Mexican sack you racist piece of shit..............hoe.

TidyKris

« Reply #55 on: March 16, 2016, 08:33:24 AM »

Why...gay boy

The end

You do realise that you come from Europe too dont you, you idiot hahaha
You migrational immigrant
« Last Edit: March 16, 2016, 08:38:30 AM by TidyKris »

TidyKris

« Reply #56 on: March 16, 2016, 08:33:43 AM »
TinyKristal lick my hairy Mexican sack you racist piece of shit..............hoe.

So i am racist now hahaha? You dont even know the meaning of the word

So you want me to suck your dick and now lick your ball sack?
You are gay as fuck...you are on the wrong site "homes"...you want the gay love chat site.

Is everybody who works at the Mexican Bakery gay?

Like i say anyway...you have been hung, drawn and quartered motherfucker...you have been finished 

Petey is my Bo$$ - ALKN

« Reply #57 on: March 16, 2016, 09:30:18 AM »
Your on a suicide mission. When you get to Bakersfield, CA, call me you will soon be a victim of a brutal sodamization..........hoe

TidyKris

« Reply #58 on: March 16, 2016, 10:44:44 AM »
Your on a suicide mission. When you get to Bakersfield, CA, call me you will soon be a victim of a brutal sodamization..........hoe

You are gay as fuck.

Petey is my Bo$$ - ALKN

« Reply #59 on: March 16, 2016, 11:33:30 AM »
I don't get it. Your a gay ass euro with diccs n ur a$$ but you call mi gai?