Author Topic: violence of the lambs was a top five album last year  (Read 4633 times)

CORREA

Re: violence of the lambs was a top five album last year
« Reply #60 on: March 16, 2016, 11:36:42 AM »
damn euros lol ;D

Sccit

« Reply #61 on: March 16, 2016, 11:45:47 AM »
damn euros lol ;D

Only peeps who ain't copped the album are old farts stuck in the past

Sccit

« Reply #62 on: March 16, 2016, 12:06:28 PM »
NOBODY WANTS TO LISTEN TO SOMEONE THAT SOUNDS LIKE THE BASTARD SON OF E40 AND BRIGITTE NIELSEN RAPPIN!!!!!!!!!
MONOTONOUS BETA MALE BUBU BOY BRODIE.

That's not true my man

Petey is my Bo$$ - ALKN

« Reply #63 on: March 16, 2016, 04:18:30 PM »
Sccif is a real fag, he likes to change people's names but this punk won't even hoop wit a nigga bcuz he scurred.

Chef_YRD

« Reply #64 on: March 16, 2016, 05:19:35 PM »
I'm physically embarrassed to be part of this site right now...smh
"Colder than dolemite 3 o'clock on a North Pole night In a suit made outta hoe hair woven tight rolling Pluto rocks turned to dice"

"I'm like a dream forgotten by van gough you allergic to handsoap,plus you dome dudes by the van load,wouldn't give you a jacket at lambeau"

Sccit

« Reply #65 on: March 16, 2016, 05:22:53 PM »

Welcome to my world

TidyKris

« Reply #66 on: March 16, 2016, 05:23:25 PM »

Hey...we are only here to talk about hip hop but the mods have let these clowns pull it down
to this level for that long that this was bound to happen.

It was only a matter of time before people got sick of their bullshit and kicked off about it...something should have been done about them a long time ago

Funny how people only speak up about shit when people finally retaliate though isnt it...you dont say shit when they are trolling the posts day in and day out

Sccit

« Reply #67 on: March 16, 2016, 05:29:26 PM »

Hey...we are only here to talk about hip hop but the mods have let these clowns pull it down

It was only a matter of time before people got sick of their bullshit and kicked off about it...something should have been done about them a long time ago

Funny how people only speak up about shit when people finally retaliate though isnt it...you dont say shit when they are trolling the posts day in and day out

Because cats typically ain't gettin trolled like that, but u goin for the bait brodie

TidyKris

« Reply #68 on: March 16, 2016, 05:40:57 PM »

Because cats typically ain't gettin trolled like that, but u goin for the bait brodie

I know what your saying...but fuck it. Ive been ignoring them for nearly 6 years. I went for it this time because im tired of seeing it.
It has become a joke on here anyway...you cant post anything without some prick spouting his mouth off. So im giving it back this time

If i had any kind of control on here those fuckers would be long gone...and shit would be a lot tighter on curbing peoples attitudes on here.
Then maybe the site will start getting back some proper westcoast fans and general chat will pick up because i swear right now this site is
90% trolls and normal people have started avoiding it
« Last Edit: March 16, 2016, 05:49:27 PM by TidyKris »

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #69 on: March 16, 2016, 05:49:25 PM »
yeah this is true but it's like that on most forums

always gotta be that one retard like Correa who ruins it for the rest of us

TidyKris

« Reply #70 on: March 16, 2016, 05:50:47 PM »
yeah this is true but it's like that on most forums

always gotta be that one retard like Correa who ruins it for the rest of us

Yeah thats true its not just here.

Sccit

« Reply #71 on: March 16, 2016, 06:01:09 PM »
I'm all for bannin the trolls if that's what the people want .. the dude you're arguin wit been banned multiple times tho, he just guna keep coming back either way. That's the problem wit proxies. I say it's best to just ignore the bs.

TidyKris

« Reply #72 on: March 16, 2016, 06:08:54 PM »
I'm all for bannin the trolls if that's what the people want .. the dude you're arguin wit been banned multiple times tho, he just guna keep coming back either way. That's the problem wit proxies. I say it's best to just ignore the bs.

Do what you feel you need to my man...but like you say, if he keeps coming back then its best to just ignore rather then ban.
This was my one time retaliation...its off my chest now. He didnt have anything clever to say anyway

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #73 on: March 16, 2016, 07:15:33 PM »
you should change the names of these trolls to Troll #1 and Troll #2 etc

CORREA

« Reply #74 on: March 16, 2016, 07:20:22 PM »
damn euros lol ;D

Only peeps who ain't copped the album are old farts stuck in the past

try having some up to date production on your shit and maybe i will ya rapping on old fart beats my farts sound better