Author Topic: violence of the lambs was a top five album last year  (Read 4645 times)

CORREA

Re: violence of the lambs was a top five album last year
« Reply #75 on: March 16, 2016, 07:22:52 PM »
I'm physically embarrassed to be part of this site right now...smh

ur a retard to be embarrassed online lol

CORREA

« Reply #76 on: March 16, 2016, 07:27:08 PM »

Hey...we are only here to talk about hip hop but the mods have let these clowns pull it down
to this level for that long that this was bound to happen.

It was only a matter of time before people got sick of their bullshit and kicked off about it...something should have been done about them a long time ago

Funny how people only speak up about shit when people finally retaliate though isnt it...you dont say shit when they are trolling the posts day in and day out

shut up dummy ur not talking bout shit but the same old farts thats been on here for over a decade use the search option instead bringing back the same old farts

CORREA

« Reply #77 on: March 16, 2016, 07:32:00 PM »
I'm all for bannin the trolls if that's what the people want .. the dude you're arguin wit been banned multiple times tho, he just guna keep coming back either way. That's the problem wit proxies. I say it's best to just ignore the bs.

Do what you feel you need to my man...but like you say, if he keeps coming back then its best to just ignore rather then ban.
This was my one time retaliation...its off my chest now. He didnt have anything clever to say anyway

poor poor emotional retard u are crying on a forum lol here what you need to do next  8)

CORREA

« Reply #78 on: March 16, 2016, 07:37:17 PM »

Hey...we are only here to talk about hip hop but the mods have let these clowns pull it down

It was only a matter of time before people got sick of their bullshit and kicked off about it...something should have been done about them a long time ago

Funny how people only speak up about shit when people finally retaliate though isnt it...you dont say shit when they are trolling the posts day in and day out

Because cats typically ain't gettin trolled like that, but u goin for the bait brodie

maybe the site will start getting back some proper westcoast fans and general chat will pick up because i swear right now this site is
90% trolls and normal people have started avoiding it

the fuck you smoking in euro this forum WILL NEVER get new fans only old farts this forum is on life support and once those people leave rip to this forum
maybe where you at its still east vs west and its still 1996 lol those days are 20 + years over lol deal with it

Chef_YRD

« Reply #79 on: March 16, 2016, 08:14:12 PM »

ur a retard to be embarrassed online lol

I'm not embarrassed for me bruh I'm embarrassed for the saps like you running their fingers across a keyboard....it's a sad existence... I agree with sccit tho it should just be ignored....one love

"Colder than dolemite 3 o'clock on a North Pole night In a suit made outta hoe hair woven tight rolling Pluto rocks turned to dice"

"I'm like a dream forgotten by van gough you allergic to handsoap,plus you dome dudes by the van load,wouldn't give you a jacket at lambeau"

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #80 on: March 16, 2016, 10:21:54 PM »
yeah Correa really is a sad person

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #81 on: March 16, 2016, 10:22:52 PM »
yeah Correa really is a sad person

Petey is my Bo$$ - ALKN

« Reply #82 on: March 17, 2016, 08:16:00 AM »

Because cats typically ain't gettin trolled like that, but u goin for the bait brodie
you cant post anything without some prick spouting his mouth off.

PRICK??????????HAHA and you started wit mi Wigga.

Petey is my Bo$$ - ALKN

« Reply #83 on: March 17, 2016, 08:17:36 AM »
I'm all for bannin the trolls if that's what the people want .. the dude you're arguin wit been banned multiple times tho, he just guna keep coming back either way. That's the problem wit proxies. I say it's best to just ignore the bs.

Do what you feel you need to my man...but like you say, if he keeps coming back then its best to just ignore rather then ban.
This was my one time retaliation...its off my chest now. He didnt have anything clever to say anyway

poor poor emotional retard u are crying on a forum lol here what you need to do next  8)

TinyKristal is a hoe.

CORREA

« Reply #84 on: March 17, 2016, 08:54:31 AM »

TinyKristal is a hoe.

Sccit

« Reply #85 on: March 17, 2016, 10:28:22 AM »
you should change the names of these trolls to Troll #1 and Troll #2 etc

Changing their names is an excellent idea

Sccit

« Reply #86 on: March 17, 2016, 10:31:23 AM »
damn euros lol ;D

Only peeps who ain't copped the album are old farts stuck in the past

try having some up to date production on your shit and maybe i will ya rapping on old fart beats my farts sound better

Right weve rapped on all typa productions from trap beats (blunts n 2k), to mob beats (down 4 whatever), to traditional west coast (about time)..u can't categorize LAMB under 1 label my bro

TidyKris

« Reply #87 on: March 17, 2016, 02:37:27 PM »

They are all the same person anyway, well most of them...especially Correa/therelevantone/oldfarts
He has the most pathetic existance on the planet...that dude lives on the internet, his social life is the internet forums.
I kinda feel sorry for him...id hate myself if his life was my life, posting shit on interent forums all day every day instead of going out
and living a real life. He is an absolute peice of shit...dont nobody care about what he has to say anyway.

As for Mesa the baker...ill just put a question mark there cos that kid is an absolute nobody too on here
acting like we should all know who his border jumping ass is
« Last Edit: March 17, 2016, 02:45:46 PM by TidyKris »

Petey is my Bo$$ - ALKN

« Reply #88 on: March 17, 2016, 04:06:48 PM »

They are all the same person anyway, well most of them...especially Correa/therelevantone/oldfarts
He has the most pathetic existance on the planet...that dude lives on the internet, his social life is the internet forums.
I kinda feel sorry for him...id hate myself if his life was my life, posting shit on interent forums all day every day instead of going out
and living a real life. He is an absolute peice of shit...dont nobody care about what he has to say anyway.

As for Mesa the baker...ill just put a question mark there cos that kid is an absolute nobody too on here

I've been in this forum gayme since 2001 you tark. I used to run gangstaville and wcrydaz, everyone know me you pale face faggot.

TidyKris

« Reply #89 on: March 17, 2016, 07:13:01 PM »

I've been in this forum gayme since 2001 you tark. I used to run gangstaville and wcrydaz, everyone know me you pale face faggot.

Do you know what...i cant even reply to that. So im just going to laugh instead.
Your forum famous? That is pathetic hahaha

Can i have your autograph papi?