Author Topic: violence of the lambs was a top five album last year  (Read 4644 times)

Petey is my Bo$$ - ALKN

Re: violence of the lambs was a top five album last year
« Reply #90 on: March 17, 2016, 07:15:09 PM »
you should change the names of these trolls to Troll #1 and Troll #2 etc

Changing their names is an excellent idea

They are all the same person anyway, well most of them...especially Correa/therelevantone/oldfarts
He has the most pathetic existance on the planet...that dude lives on the internet, his social life is the internet forums.
I kinda feel sorry for him...id hate myself if his life was my life, posting shit on interent forums all day every day instead of going out
and living a real life. He is an absolute peice of shit...dont nobody care about what he has to say anyway.

As for Mesa the baker...ill just put a question mark there cos that kid is an absolute nobody too on here
acting like we should all know who his border jumping ass is

I've been in this forum gayme since 2001 you tark. I used to run gangstaville and wcrydaz, everyone know me you pale face faggot.

Do you know what...i cant even reply to that. So im just going to laugh instead.
Your forum famous? That is pathetic hahaha

Can i have your autograph papi?

No but you can Succ a Baccas Dicc...........hoe

Petey is my Bo$$ - ALKN

« Reply #91 on: March 17, 2016, 07:17:33 PM »
the dude you're arguin wit been banned multiple times tho, he just guna keep coming back either way.

With the same username no less. Shows how badly your bosses want people banned. Skystalker and KrazyCumSlut have been banned over 80 times.

CORREA

« Reply #92 on: March 18, 2016, 06:24:16 AM »

they should start with you RETARD #1

CORREA

« Reply #93 on: March 18, 2016, 06:29:38 AM »

They are all the same person anyway, well most of them...especially Correa/therelevantone/oldfarts
He has the most pathetic existance on the planet...that dude lives on the internet, his social life is the internet forums.
I kinda feel sorry for him...id hate myself if his life was my life, posting shit on interent forums all day every day instead of going out
and living a real life. He is an absolute peice of shit...dont nobody care about what he has to say anyway.

As for Mesa the baker...ill just put a question mark there cos that kid is an absolute nobody too on here

its ok we here for you  8)

FernandoWCR

« Reply #94 on: March 18, 2016, 07:46:14 AM »

I can't believe Nima tolerates this foolishness.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #95 on: March 18, 2016, 10:06:46 AM »

they should start with you RETARD #1
k

Petey is my Bo$$ - ALKN

« Reply #96 on: March 18, 2016, 01:41:27 PM »
Sccif you punk, meet me and City on the court and stop changing my name you punk.

Petey is my Bo$$ - ALKN

« Reply #97 on: March 19, 2016, 05:19:33 PM »
Tinykris, how is your MUM? I am considering giving you a brotha. He will be the only real man in your house hoe.

Space RockStar SkyStalker Machine

Space RockStar SkyStalker Machine

« Reply #99 on: March 24, 2016, 04:49:14 PM »
8690 :puke:

Caliluv213

« Reply #100 on: May 24, 2019, 05:54:49 PM »