Author Topic: Geno Smith out 6-10 weeks.  (Read 751 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Geno Smith out 6-10 weeks.
« on: August 11, 2015, 02:14:25 PM »
Sucker punched in the locker room.

Amazing news lol. Let's go Fitzpatrick. 8)

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
Re: Geno Smith out 6-10 weeks.
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2015, 02:34:56 PM »
It's a real testament to how good they think Gino is in the fact that the guy that sicker punched him and took out the QB for almost half a season wasn't immediately cut.

This works out for Jets fans because Fitzy usually plays great early in the season when he's trying to prove something. But we'll see.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2015, 04:08:09 PM »
I wanted Fitz to be the starter anyway. If the defense lives up to the hype, I need a QB that is smart & safe with the ball; not a turnover machine.

The running game will be strong, the WR core is strong, the defense is supposed to be towards the top of the league; just need an Alex Smith type QB in there.

It really shows the value of the QB position. There are about 12 QBs that would make this team top 5 favorites to win it all, instead they say we can peak at 10-6.

CORREA

« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2015, 05:05:49 PM »
they will slap the backup quarterback with his number on his back then he can throw the ball back and forth  :D

Sccit

« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2015, 06:58:55 PM »
his career is over now

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2015, 08:58:12 PM »
I wanted Fitz to be the starter anyway. If the defense lives up to the hype, I need a QB that is smart & safe with the ball; not a turnover machine.

The running game will be strong, the WR core is strong, the defense is supposed to be towards the top of the league; just need an Alex Smith type QB in there.

It really shows the value of the QB position. There are about 12 QBs that would make this team top 5 favorites to win it all, instead they say we can peak at 10-6.

Fitz isn't Alex Smith. He can be very careless with the ball, especially when he's partnered with Gailey. He's smart that's for sure but prepared for some throws that leave you scratching your head.

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2015, 10:32:43 PM »
You sure about that?  I guess Geno must really suck.  I remember Bills fans a few years ago calling him Pickpatrick.  And Bills haven't had a good qb in years.

It's a real testament to how good they think Gino is in the fact that the guy that sicker punched him and took out the QB for almost half a season wasn't immediately cut.

This works out for Jets fans because Fitzy usually plays great early in the season when he's trying to prove something. But we'll see.

And the NFL is so hell bent on 4cing 2 teams in So-cal which is a bad idea[understatement], the jets, chivas usa & the white sox are the perfect reasons why 2 ain't always better than 1.  If the jets were an LA team, they'd be run outta town like the rams were.  Even worse & quicker.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2015, 08:17:56 AM »
You sure about that?  I guess Geno must really suck.  I remember Bills fans a few years ago calling him Pickpatrick.  And Bills haven't had a good qb in years.

And the NFL is so hell bent on 4cing 2 teams in So-cal which is a bad idea[understatement], the jets, chivas usa & the white sox are the perfect reasons why 2 ain't always better than 1.  If the jets were an LA team, they'd be run outta town like the rams were.  Even worse & quicker.

I wouldn't call it a QB problem so much as an offensive identity problem. We had Bledsoe straight off an AFC title win and fizzled him out quick.

Mind you we could have been smarter about our QBS but if they just picked one and gave him the proper OC and stuck with that OC we wouldn't be in such bad shape.

Pickpatrick was more Gailey's fault as he kept telling him to just let it rip.

Most teams just need consistency through the years. The problem is the gms and owners lose patience so quickly and keep shuffling things around.

Alex Smith is a perfect example. Here's a guy that flat out sucked for years and now all of a sudden he's decent? No. The reason for his climb is he was paired with great offensive minds. 80% of the league would love to have him now. He's not any better than he was before.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2015, 04:36:20 PM »
lol

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2015, 06:39:50 PM »
I'm going off last season; in which he had a very conservative arm. The Jets are still built to ground & pound.

lol @ the notion that improving is impossible & if you "suck for a few years" you're going to suck forever.

Jacob DeGrom was having a very mediocre time in the Mets farm system, now for the past two years he's been one of the best pitchers in the majors lol.

Chef_YRD

« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2015, 09:25:26 AM »
The jets better have someone playing 3rd string that's capable I don't see fitz staying healthy
"Colder than dolemite 3 o'clock on a North Pole night In a suit made outta hoe hair woven tight rolling Pluto rocks turned to dice"

"I'm like a dream forgotten by van gough you allergic to handsoap,plus you dome dudes by the van load,wouldn't give you a jacket at lambeau"

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2015, 11:33:17 AM »
I'm going off last season; in which he had a very conservative arm. The Jets are still built to ground & pound.

lol @ the notion that improving is impossible & if you "suck for a few years" you're going to suck forever.

Jacob DeGrom was having a very mediocre time in the Mets farm system, now for the past two years he's been one of the best pitchers in the majors lol.

His arm was conservative because he was in his first year in the brady system run by bradys old oc.

Now he's back with the same oc that got him the name pickpatrick.

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #12 on: August 20, 2015, 03:07:29 AM »
Seriously, i'm not trying to be a jerk here but every single year its always something with the jets.  Maybe the 1st time ever, I actually feel sorry for the jets fans.  This might be the year for the 1st time in years where someone can actually dethrone the ingratriots for 1st place.  New coach for the jets & bills & they upgraded some.  If the nfl gets some nuts & make sure the suspension stays, the ingrates will be 1-3 when the john wayne glamourboy returns.  And this incident happens.  Every game matters!  One game can define division championship, home field advantage throughout playoffs.