Author Topic: Hulk Hogan Lying Under Oath?  (Read 460 times)

CORREA

Hulk Hogan Lying Under Oath?
« on: August 10, 2015, 02:18:14 PM »
The National Enquirer published an article that states that Hulk Hogan has been accused of lying under oath.

Court transcripts reveal Hulk made conflicting statements to both the FBI and to Gawker's lawyers. Gawker's attorney Seth Berlin told the judge during a hearing back on July 2nd that he had learned that Hogan made statements under oath during a talk with the FBI and during a deposition that are "directly at odds with another."

"So we have a situation... where the key participant, the plaintiff, is telling us one thing under oath and telling the FBI something else.

The Enquirer was informed by legal experts that if the accusation is true, Hogan would be guilty of either perjury or obstruction of justice, depending on if he lied to the lawyers or the FBI. Those charges could land The Hulkster in jail. Defense attorney Anthony Brooklier said, "That’s how Martha Stewart got nailed. It wasn’t insider trading that put her in jail. It was the lie she told to the cops."

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re: Hulk Hogan Lying Under Oath?
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2015, 08:24:40 AM »
Until we know the lie, and he is charged, this is all hear say. Basically Hulk Hogan has a case against Gawker that can take them down forever, and if he wins then they are done. They are trying to ruin his name, and they've succeeded. Hulk isn't letting up, and most experts think he's going to win this case. So on their way down, they are going to take Hulk with them.

Whatcha Gonna Do, when Hulkamania runs wild on you... Brother!

Well Gawker will take down Hogan with them.

CORREA

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2015, 01:53:17 PM »
Until we know the lie, and he is charged, this is all hear say. Basically Hulk Hogan has a case against Gawker that can take them down forever, and if he wins then they are done. They are trying to ruin his name, and they've succeeded. Hulk isn't letting up, and most experts think he's going to win this case. So on their way down, they are going to take Hulk with them.

yeah but if he wins its 100 mil for hogan

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2015, 05:20:32 PM »

I don't think he'll win 100 million, but I do think he'll win enough to take down Gawker. But he's still going to jail if he did lie.

CORREA

« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2015, 06:12:37 PM »

I don't think he'll win 100 million, but I do think he'll win enough to take down Gawker. But he's still going to jail if he did lie.

hopefully he wins enough so he doesn't go broke his wife took 75% of his money

Sccit

« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2015, 06:59:55 PM »
fuck hulk hogan, yaheardme?

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2015, 09:11:55 PM »
Hulk Hogan has such a long history of delusional lies he'll beat whatever Perjury charge they throw at him. He can just chalk it to brain damage from all the drugs and bumps in the ring.

Just read the guys book from a few years ago to see the ridiculous lies he probably actually believes. He says he remember meeting Elvis who was a big fan of his when Hogan was wrestling in Memphis. Hogan debuted in Memphis in 79. Elvis died in 77.

He says that Andre died a few days after WM3 and wonder if the body slam that tore all the muscles in Hogan's back tricps and biceps may have been art of the cause of Andre's quick death. Andre died 6 years after WM3. I don't know anyone that says a few days means 6 years. And Hogan's torn muscles didn't keep him from wrestling all the shows following WM3.

He also says he remember the time he met the kid in Britain for the Make A Wish. It happened when Hogan was main eventing Wembly Stadium for Summerslam. Hogan was not on the card or in England at all during that time. Hogan wasn't even with the WWF when Summerslam 92 happened.

I could go on. I found a nice site. The man is clearly bonkers

http://forum.earwolf.com/topic/15535-in-honour-of-a-night-of-hulkamania-i-present-the-lies-of-hulkmania/