Author Topic: One NY Baseball team builds it's division lead, the other just lost their lead.  (Read 985 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
2 of 3 in Toronto lmao.

Mets get swept by a legitimate baseball team, Tommy boy goes back to his room & boozes up. He'll be back next weekend after the Mets beat up on the 20 games under .500 Rockies looking like the "world champs" they are.

Sccit

Dodgers are better still
Yeah but they need to be better than their main tormentors, frisco & st. louis.  They need players who can beat them if they wanna get back into the world series.

this the year

Remedy360

Dodgers are better still
Yeah but they need to be better than their main tormentors, frisco & st. louis.  They need players who can beat them if they wanna get back into the world series.

this the year

A summary of NIK's MLB analysis

"Dodgers are better".

:laugh:

Sccit

LOL I DONT REALLY FOLLOW BASEBALL MUCH, BUT I KNOW DODGERS IS BEASTIN, AND IF KERSHAW STEPS IT UP IN PLAYOFFS (WHICH HE EVENTUALLY WILL), IT'S OVER

Remedy360

LOL I DONT REALLY FOLLOW BASEBALL MUCH, BUT I KNOW DODGERS IS BEASTIN, AND IF KERSHAW STEPS IT UP IN PLAYOFFS (WHICH HE EVENTUALLY WILL), IT'S OVER

Lol just givin you shit man. But you should follow baseball more, the average game isn't as exciting as the NFL or NBA, but there's nothing like sticking through the grind of a 162 game season into a playoff run. Plus you got the Dodgers that are spending a good 30-40 mill more than the next highest team.

Sccit

Lol just givin you shit man. But you should follow baseball more, the average game isn't as exciting as the NFL or NBA, but there's nothing like sticking through the grind of a 162 game season into a playoff run. Plus you got the Dodgers that are spending a good 30-40 mill more than the next highest team.

yea baseball just aint that exciting to me...i watch the playoffs tho

Your favorite posters favorite poster

2 of 3 in Toronto lmao.

Mets get swept by a legitimate baseball team, Tommy boy goes back to his room & boozes up. He'll be back next weekend after the Mets beat up on the 20 games under .500 Rockies looking like the "world champs" they are.

Still in first place, while your team is still barely holding on to a once 8.5 game lead lol.  And hide in my room and booze it up, I'm a firefighter and I have an amazing 8 month old son, I've accomplished more in a year than you have in your entire pathetic life lol.  Don't worry we'll be in the playoffs while you guys wonder how you choked away an 8.5 game lead.

Sccit

I'm a firefighter and I have an amazing 8 month old son

congrats

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!

congrats

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/ZFXMdF4ZOu4" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/ZFXMdF4ZOu4</a>

Your favorite posters favorite poster

congrats

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/ZFXMdF4ZOu4" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/ZFXMdF4ZOu4</a>

Mets are back to their winning ways and cham is still a punk.  What do you do for a living ?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Finance. But I need to take a break to get my MBA. Pretty much the perfect career paths based on our teams. I'm on a path to make Yankee like bank & you're standing in the middle of the burning down house the Wilpon's built.

But in all seriousness, I fuck with you guys & the NYPD. Always appreciative of what you guys do.