Author Topic: OL SAMS QUITS BECAUSE OF MENTAL HEALTH ISSUES  (Read 1612 times)

Sccit

Re: OL SAMS QUITS BECAUSE OF MENTAL HEALTH ISSUES
« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2015, 09:17:31 PM »
You guys are foul man...how about the mental issues that stem from the duress of not being in the NFL based on his sexual orientation or being viewed as a problem in the locker room by dudes uncomfortable with their sexuality ? Let's look at the facts it's not just him who has had a hard time remaining in the NFL based on off field lifestyle look at Tim Tebow,a proven winner but outspoken about his Christian values...they don't want the media circus that accompanies them being part of the team

Tebow got cut because he suck's not because of being a christian
Sams didn't make the team because he sucks's not because he's gay

In both cases, both Sam and Tebow are opposite ends of the argument.

Tebow always seems to win, BUT can't throw for anything as a QB, and fits no one's system in the NFL to be wanted. So teams have to ask themselves, is getting a QB like Tebow worth the circus of the media, or do they stay clear, and so they stay clear.

Sam is a defender who last year led the Rams in sacks in the pre-season, on the field he looks great. But he's slow, and has no upside. He's like that basketball player with all the fundamentals but zero athleticism. And in the NFL, that fits no one's defensive system as you need some athleticism to fit the blitz packages and other stunts. Sam would have been a great NFL player 20-25 years ago, but today he's an outdated model. So is a player like him worth the media circus, all NFL teams say no.

In both cases, they get results, but neither is actually a fit for any team. And neither has the athletic ability (well Tebow is a great athlete, but he lacks arm strength) to really excel at their positions in the NFL. In both cases, I really, really like both players, and want them to get on a team and succeed. But in both cases, that's not going to happen.

And Michael sam retiring is very bad for the NFL. If they know it or not.
No it's not .. It's bad for the gay agenda the government is pushing. Bad for the nfl how?

A story to show the NFL has a good side instead of all these dudes still in the league for domestic violence.

There's nothin good about being gay, it's a bigger sin than domestic violence .. That's just years of brainwash talkin for u

And actually having a few gay friends and students and once having a teammate who came out as gay after we left high school. Actually, it was his refusal to come out that really changed my life and switch my views on this back in 1998.

congrats..i'm very happy for yall

Don't hate. See, I use to think like you, until I realized that people close to me are hiding because of people like me. My homeboy now lives in Vegas with his partner, and they are happy. And others that I know, like my friend Jeff, he just got married to his partner in Wisconsin, and another homegirl (this one is sad because she is major hot, even now in her 30's) is living in Minneapolis with her partner and they lived in Mexico together for a little while. Only one friend, my homie who lived in Compton, never came out, and it wasn't because of his neighborhood, but because his dad is so Christian that he would never accept it. So he just stays on the down low even though everyone, even his grandma, knows.

Do u also feel bad for people who are attracted to children or animals? Bottom line, it's not right.

The difference is if two consenting adults want to have a relationship, why judge them? If one is a child or an animal that can't consent, then that's completely different.

Animals and kids can consent too .. It ain't the same, of course. But what's wrong is wrong.. U consider urself a religious dude?

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2015, 09:36:10 PM »
You guys are foul man...how about the mental issues that stem from the duress of not being in the NFL based on his sexual orientation or being viewed as a problem in the locker room by dudes uncomfortable with their sexuality ? Let's look at the facts it's not just him who has had a hard time remaining in the NFL based on off field lifestyle look at Tim Tebow,a proven winner but outspoken about his Christian values...they don't want the media circus that accompanies them being part of the team

Tebow got cut because he suck's not because of being a christian
Sams didn't make the team because he sucks's not because he's gay

In both cases, both Sam and Tebow are opposite ends of the argument.

Tebow always seems to win, BUT can't throw for anything as a QB, and fits no one's system in the NFL to be wanted. So teams have to ask themselves, is getting a QB like Tebow worth the circus of the media, or do they stay clear, and so they stay clear.

Sam is a defender who last year led the Rams in sacks in the pre-season, on the field he looks great. But he's slow, and has no upside. He's like that basketball player with all the fundamentals but zero athleticism. And in the NFL, that fits no one's defensive system as you need some athleticism to fit the blitz packages and other stunts. Sam would have been a great NFL player 20-25 years ago, but today he's an outdated model. So is a player like him worth the media circus, all NFL teams say no.

In both cases, they get results, but neither is actually a fit for any team. And neither has the athletic ability (well Tebow is a great athlete, but he lacks arm strength) to really excel at their positions in the NFL. In both cases, I really, really like both players, and want them to get on a team and succeed. But in both cases, that's not going to happen.

And Michael sam retiring is very bad for the NFL. If they know it or not.
No it's not .. It's bad for the gay agenda the government is pushing. Bad for the nfl how?

A story to show the NFL has a good side instead of all these dudes still in the league for domestic violence.

There's nothin good about being gay, it's a bigger sin than domestic violence .. That's just years of brainwash talkin for u

And actually having a few gay friends and students and once having a teammate who came out as gay after we left high school. Actually, it was his refusal to come out that really changed my life and switch my views on this back in 1998.

congrats..i'm very happy for yall

Don't hate. See, I use to think like you, until I realized that people close to me are hiding because of people like me. My homeboy now lives in Vegas with his partner, and they are happy. And others that I know, like my friend Jeff, he just got married to his partner in Wisconsin, and another homegirl (this one is sad because she is major hot, even now in her 30's) is living in Minneapolis with her partner and they lived in Mexico together for a little while. Only one friend, my homie who lived in Compton, never came out, and it wasn't because of his neighborhood, but because his dad is so Christian that he would never accept it. So he just stays on the down low even though everyone, even his grandma, knows.

Do u also feel bad for people who are attracted to children or animals? Bottom line, it's not right.

The difference is if two consenting adults want to have a relationship, why judge them? If one is a child or an animal that can't consent, then that's completely different.

Animals and kids can consent too .. It ain't the same, of course. But what's wrong is wrong.. U consider urself a religious dude?

I am a religious man. But I feel that I can't judge others in who they love. Two adults who love each other, then I can't hate, or judge.

Your favorite posters favorite poster

« Reply #17 on: August 19, 2015, 05:41:50 PM »
Nik serious question, do you hate gays because of your brother?   Do you hate your brother because he is gay.  No hate or trying to beef, legit curious.

Sccit

« Reply #18 on: August 19, 2015, 06:12:38 PM »
Nik serious question, do you hate gays because of your brother?   Do you hate your brother because he is gay.  No hate or trying to beef, legit curious.

bro i dont hate anyone.. at the end of the day, i just feel that homosexuality is wrong and is a sin. it goes against the God given laws of nature...hate is a strong word tho.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: August 19, 2015, 08:30:09 PM »

bro i dont hate anyone.. at the end of the day, i just feel that homosexuality is wrong and is a sin. it goes against the God given laws of nature...hate is a strong word tho.

I will say I agree with the born this way argument. I mean, without knowing if someone is gay, you can usually tell even by looking at someone, or hearing their voice, that they are gay. To me that shows that people were born a certain way and they are just being themselves. And if that's how they are born, then that's not going against God.

Sccit

« Reply #20 on: August 19, 2015, 09:20:44 PM »

I will say I agree with the born this way argument. I mean, without knowing if someone is gay, you can usually tell even by looking at someone, or hearing their voice, that they are gay. To me that shows that people were born a certain way and they are just being themselves. And if that's how they are born, then that's not going against God.

MAYBE MAYBE NOT...BUT THEN PEOPLE CAN BE BORN PEDOPHILES TOO. STILL DONT MAKE IT RIGHT.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: August 20, 2015, 05:33:34 AM »

MAYBE MAYBE NOT...BUT THEN PEOPLE CAN BE BORN PEDOPHILES TOO. STILL DONT MAKE IT RIGHT.

Studies have shown that pedophiles are usually products of child molestation themselves. It's one long cycle. So we need to stop that cycle because children have no say in being molested and it's abuse of another person.

Sccit

« Reply #22 on: August 20, 2015, 11:05:27 AM »

Studies have shown that pedophiles are usually products of child molestation themselves. It's one long cycle. So we need to stop that cycle because children have no say in being molested and it's abuse of another person.

lol they say the same thing bout homos, sluts, lesbians, animal fuckers etc.

i know a girl who was a flat out butch dyke for her entire life. had a girlfriend and everythin. now she has kids and loves the cock.....go figure.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: August 20, 2015, 12:20:08 PM »

i know a girl who was a flat out butch dyke for her entire life. had a girlfriend and everythin. now she has kids and loves the cock.....go figure.

They thought the same thing about people from the LGBT community, but the reality is that there was no evidence for homosexuality. But with pedophilia, there is lots of evidence. Showing that pedophilia is a mental illness, and being gay is not.

And they have found some legit differences between gay men and straight men.... (https://www.newscientist.com/article/dn7069-gay-men-read-maps-like-women/)

Meaning that there is something that is inherent to being gay. One case of, oh one girl I know loved girls, now boys isn't going to cut it. There is a lot to unpack in this subject, but a lot of it shows, at least for men, there is something to being born gay.

Sccit

« Reply #24 on: August 20, 2015, 02:23:57 PM »

They thought the same thing about people from the LGBT community, but the reality is that there was no evidence for homosexuality. But with pedophilia, there is lots of evidence. Showing that pedophilia is a mental illness, and being gay is not.

And they have found some legit differences between gay men and straight men.... (https://www.newscientist.com/article/dn7069-gay-men-read-maps-like-women/)

Meaning that there is something that is inherent to being gay. One case of, oh one girl I know loved girls, now boys isn't going to cut it. There is a lot to unpack in this subject, but a lot of it shows, at least for men, there is something to being born gay.

stop tryna push homosexuality on me bruh.....theres hella cases of molested children endin up bein gay, duno wtf studies u talkin bout.

http://winteryknight.com/2010/08/08/new-study-finds-abused-children-more-likely-to-be-gay-or-bisexual/

off top

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: August 20, 2015, 03:17:06 PM »
Nik serious question, do you hate gays because of your brother?   Do you hate your brother because he is gay.  No hate or trying to beef, legit curious.

stop tryna push homosexuality on me bruh.....theres hella cases of molested children endin up bein gay, duno wtf studies u talkin bout.

http://winteryknight.com/2010/08/08/new-study-finds-abused-children-more-likely-to-be-gay-or-bisexual/

off top

Really, I'm pushing homosexuality on you? If your straight your straight. Unless... http://m.ranker.com/list/top-10-anti-gay-activists-caught-being-gay/joanne

That is mean though. For reals, gay men are just men who like other men and there is nothing wrong with that. No study in the U.S. shows the are more likely to molest kids.

Sccit

« Reply #26 on: August 20, 2015, 03:44:22 PM »
I DUNO WHAT IT IS, BUT U SEEM TO HAVE AN AGENDA UR TRYNA PUSH ON ME. I HAVE MY VIEWS, AND U HAVE YOURS. LET IT BE.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: August 20, 2015, 03:50:39 PM »
I DUNO WHAT IT IS, BUT U SEEM TO HAVE AN AGENDA UR TRYNA PUSH ON ME. I HAVE MY VIEWS, AND U HAVE YOURS. LET IT BE.

Re-read my stuff. I'm just saying that it's possible that gay people could be born gay and that's not a choice but just them. You are saying they are fucked up and it's wrong.  That's your belief, to which I proved scientific evidence that shows a gay man's mind works differently than a straight man's, meaning there could be some truth to them being born gay. But you don't want to see that, you want to think it's still wrong and so be it. It's not an agenda, it's simply, please accept these people for who they are. Along time ago, I did, and I think you are born gay. It doesn't make you less than a man. If you still don't want to accept gay people for who they are, then I can't help you dogg, I can only show that it is possible they are born gay and it's not a mental illness.

Sccit

« Reply #28 on: August 20, 2015, 04:40:58 PM »

Re-read my stuff. I'm just saying that it's possible that gay people could be born gay and that's not a choice but just them. You are saying they are fucked up and it's wrong.  That's your belief, to which I proved scientific evidence that shows a gay man's mind works differently than a straight man's, meaning there could be some truth to them being born gay. But you don't want to see that, you want to think it's still wrong and so be it. It's not an agenda, it's simply, please accept these people for who they are. Along time ago, I did, and I think you are born gay. It doesn't make you less than a man. If you still don't want to accept gay people for who they are, then I can't help you dogg, I can only show that it is possible they are born gay and it's not a mental illness.

IT'S POSSIBLE THAT PEDOS COULD BE BORN PEDOS AND THATS NOT A CHOICE BUT JUST THEM. IN ESSENCE, YOU ARE SAYING THEY ARE NORMAL AND IT'S NOT WRONG. THATS YOUR BELIEF, TO WHICH I PROVED SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE THAT SHOWS A PERSON IS MORE LIKELY TO IDENTIFY AS GAY OR BI IF THEY HAD BEEN MOLESTED OR ABUSED AS CHILDREN, JUST AS U CLAIMED WIT PEDOS. BUT ARE U GOING TO ACCPET THESE PEOPLE FOR WHO THEY ARE OR WILL U VIEW IT AS A PSYCHOLOGICAL ISSUE (WHETHER THEY'RE BORN THAT WAY OR NOT IS INSIGNIFICANT TO THIS QUESTION)??........I ACCEPT PEOPLE FOR WHO THEY ARE, LONG AS THEY AINT DIRECTLY HARMIN NO ONE. IF SOME1 HAS A FETTISH OF LICKING SHIT OFF THE GROUND, I ACCEPT THEM FOR WHO THEY ARE.......IT DOESNT MEAN I HAVE TO AGREE WIT IT OR CONDONE THAT TYPA BEHAVIOR. BUT LIKE THE OL' SAYIN GOES, NO HARM NO FOUL.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: August 21, 2015, 08:19:32 AM »

IT'S POSSIBLE THAT PEDOS COULD BE BORN PEDOS AND THATS NOT A CHOICE BUT JUST THEM. IN ESSENCE, YOU ARE SAYING THEY ARE NORMAL AND IT'S NOT WRONG. THATS YOUR BELIEF, TO WHICH I PROVED SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE THAT SHOWS A PERSON IS MORE LIKELY TO IDENTIFY AS GAY OR BI IF THEY HAD BEEN MOLESTED OR ABUSED AS CHILDREN, JUST AS U CLAIMED WIT PEDOS. BUT ARE U GOING TO ACCPET THESE PEOPLE FOR WHO THEY ARE OR WILL U VIEW IT AS A PSYCHOLOGICAL ISSUE (WHETHER THEY'RE BORN THAT WAY OR NOT IS INSIGNIFICANT TO THIS QUESTION)??........I ACCEPT PEOPLE FOR WHO THEY ARE, LONG AS THEY AINT DIRECTLY HARMIN NO ONE. IF SOME1 HAS A FETTISH OF LICKING SHIT OFF THE GROUND, I ACCEPT THEM FOR WHO THEY ARE.......IT DOESNT MEAN I HAVE TO AGREE WIT IT OR CONDONE THAT TYPA BEHAVIOR. BUT LIKE THE OL' SAYIN GOES, NO HARM NO FOUL.

Are you seriously on this pedo thing again? Like really? It's like a big circle.

Let's break it down.

Gay men - They like other men. Both men are of legal age to consent to a relationship. There is also very limited scientific evidence that they are born gay. But the reality is, if you are gay, you are NOT a pedophile.

Pedophiles- They are grown ups who prey on children. Children are not of legal age of consent. Many people who are pedophiles are in professions that allow them access to children, priest, preachers, teachers, coaches, and many studies in the US show that the most likely to be molested as a child is little girls and the most likely to be a sexual predator are men. Meaning most cases of pedophilia deal with heterosexuality. Also, pedophilia could be a mental illness due to many pedophiles having been sexually assaulted themselves as children. This trauma to young boys might be why many boys are targets.

Another thing to consider is that many pedophiles now don't really act out as much as they go through kiddie porn and anime. At least, that we know of right now. In 15 years we can be hearing about a huge set of girls getting molested by men who just watched this stuff and it will become a big thing. We don't know yet.

So yeah, bottom line, in the US (your study was from Australia) it is found that most sexual assault to children is still man on little girl, BUT sexual assault of little boys is very large compared to the total population of gay men. But pedophilia has more to do with sexual trauma as a child than being gay or straight.

So, gay, it's possible to be born gay. Pedophile, it's shown that that's cause by sexual trauma. One is a consenting relationship between two adults. The other is sexual assault. Please get this right.