Author Topic: How does every thread here turn 2 beef  (Read 415 times)

pappy

How does every thread here turn 2 beef
« on: April 13, 2003, 01:03:38 PM »
the thread dont even gotta be about politics an it still turns into a beef

Agua

Re:How does every thread here turn 2 beef
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2003, 01:14:27 PM »

this is the internet.

pappy

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2003, 01:16:40 PM »

this is the internet.
still ya would think at times people would try to exercise some maturity

Kaidy

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2003, 01:21:49 PM »
I think its because so many people have a severe lack of discussion skills, and become infuriated that they can't display the points they are trying to raise in an articulate and fluid manner, so they resort to the playground mentality and call everyone gay who disagrees with them.

Quakaveli

« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2003, 01:32:11 PM »
And of course there are the homos who love to talk in big words and condescend over everyone else...

which makes more sense cuz those are exactly the ppl that start beefs ::)

Sub-Z

« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2003, 01:34:01 PM »
i blame it on the white man,considering they are the root of all evils and such

Kaidy

« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2003, 01:34:47 PM »
And of course there are the homos who love to talk in big words and condescend over everyone else...

Quack, quack, quack...
(Sorry if you don't understand my 'big words'. Try purchasing a dictionary.)
« Last Edit: April 13, 2003, 01:36:07 PM by Kaidy »

Yeah!

• 'G'
  • Don't Get It Twisted!
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2003, 01:35:04 PM »

acctully its insecure idiots like you and Now I Know who thinks its funny to call people faghans and gay for whatever reasons (I really dont fuckin care why). I guess it all boils down to that these guys have absolutely nothing better to do. Lemme guess, it eats at you when you're living in your every day life. You probably think of new disses to bring to the WCC forum. Chill guys, it got old months ago.

Quakaveli

« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2003, 01:36:27 PM »

acctully its insecure idiots like you and Now I Know who thinks its funny to call people faghans and gay for whatever reasons (I really dont fuckin care why). I guess it all boils down to that these guys have absolutely nothing better to do. Lemme guess, it eats at you when you're living in your every day life. You probably think of new disses to bring to the WCC forum. Chill guys, it got old months ago.

Shut the fuck up tech ::)

Quakaveli

« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2003, 01:37:03 PM »

Quack, quack, quack...
(Sorry if you don't understand my 'big words'. Try purchasing a dictionary.)

I got a 1330 on the SAT, but thanks for proving my point (as Agua would say).
« Last Edit: April 13, 2003, 01:37:18 PM by Rap Quake »

Kaidy

« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2003, 01:41:55 PM »

Actually you proved my point first by calling me a homo in your first post. Completely unprovoked. And sorry I don't care what you got in your little standardized test, you're still a duckspeaker.

Quakaveli

« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2003, 01:44:59 PM »

Actually you proved my point first by calling me a homo in your first post. Completely unprovoked. And sorry I don't care what you got in your little standardized test, you're still a duckspeaker.

and you condescended on me by TRYING to suggest I didnt understnad ur "big words"...dont even start about dissing others unprovoked...u are on my nuts on every post I make dissin the faghan, is he ur boyfriend or something?

Kaidy

« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2003, 01:52:53 PM »
and you condescended on me by TRYING to suggest I didnt understnad ur "big words"...dont even start about dissing others unprovoked...u are on my nuts on every post I make dissin the faghan, is he ur boyfriend or something?

You did it again, what's your thing with calling people gay? It seems to be on your mind a lot. I think you have some homo-erotic issues.

And no i dont try to condescend people, just you and the rest of the 3 Amigos. Because you clearly have no place on this board trying to discuss politics and real life issues. I use big words all the time, it's not just to make you feel bad buddy.

Anyway, thats how beefs are started Tom, cool how I did that huh?

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #13 on: April 13, 2003, 02:05:34 PM »
I think its because so many people have a severe lack of discussion skills, and become infuriated that they can't display the points they are trying to raise in an articulate and fluid manner, so they resort to the playground mentality and call everyone gay who disagrees with them.

I agree.  What I noticed is, a certain few here always attack another person with childish 'personal' insults just because they dont agree with his views.  They cant grasp concept of a mature discussion.  Its like this:
/Poster 1s views
/Poster 2 responds with opposite views
/Poster 1 responds trying to debate poster 2's views
/Poster 2 responds with insults and claims what he says is 100% fact, n that poster 1's arguements are 100% fiction

And sometimes other people just respond with insults instead of tryin to debate their views.  Newsflash, sometimes you cant change the other persons thoughts and views to certain issues, after you maturely presented your opinions, STOP.  Many times it seems like a forceful 'conversion' into clan of specific views.
If you think what some one has posted is wrong, respond with your views and facts to back up your arguement.  Thats all.  What I notice is, many people are under the illusion that they 'clowned' another person, when they are actually making a fool of them selves, because this is a board of discussion, it aint like G Spot.  
Btw seer has given me the authority to delete/modify posts/threads as I see fit.  So if you find your post deleted or modified and want to know why, PM me or the other mods, do NOT post it.  And if you are not happy with my reason, complain to overseer.   Peace

-{bLaDe}

« Last Edit: April 13, 2003, 02:07:26 PM by .:[b L a D e]:. »
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

ITW [the irish boy]

« Reply #14 on: April 13, 2003, 02:05:44 PM »
lmfao...the point was just proven...every post turns into a beef.

whitey, whats up witht that house of pain signature? u irish?
SO MANY PEOPLE THINK THEY KNOW
BUT DO THEY KNOW TO THINK
THINK ABOUT THINKING
BEFORE THEY KNOW NOTHING
DID THEY KNOW SOMETHING
LETS THINK