Author Topic: How does every thread here turn 2 beef  (Read 418 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re:How does every thread here turn 2 beef
« Reply #30 on: April 13, 2003, 06:21:53 PM »
You can clearly see Tech starts the beefs with me...He makes an opinion, I come on the thread and disagree with his opinion, and he is quick to throw a personal diss at me (words like idiot, for example) simply for the fact that I don't agree with his opinion...

U actually gave a detailed description of how u start beefs on here. U and me neva even crossed paths in a thread befo, until u called me an "Idiot" on one.

Were talking about beefs in the TOT...but show me where I called you an "idiot" for no reason?...and even if I did call you an "idiot", it probably was a long time ago, cuz I don't even remember it...

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #31 on: April 13, 2003, 06:26:08 PM »
You can clearly see Tech starts the beefs with me...He makes an opinion, I come on the thread and disagree with his opinion, and he is quick to throw a personal diss at me (words like idiot, for example) simply for the fact that I don't agree with his opinion...

U actually gave a detailed description of how u start beefs on here. U and me neva even crossed paths in a thread befo, until u called me an "Idiot" on one.

Were talking about beefs in the TOT...but show me where I called you an "idiot" for no reason?...and even if I did call you an "idiot", it probably was a long time ago, cuz I don't even remember it...

lol fukit...it aint like i care enough about tha shit to search through the 100's of pages and 1000's of posts lookin for it...im jus sayin...

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: April 14, 2003, 04:31:30 PM »
I think its because so many people have a severe lack of discussion skills, and become infuriated that they can't display the points they are trying to raise in an articulate and fluid manner, so they resort to the playground mentality and call everyone gay who disagrees with them.

::) kaidy you sound so discouraged by this subject...what you have no life, that you have no where else to go to discuss anything...to most...this is just the internet and most of us just do this for fun...besides

Quakaveli

« Reply #33 on: April 14, 2003, 05:16:26 PM »
I think its because so many people have a severe lack of discussion skills, and become infuriated that they can't display the points they are trying to raise in an articulate and fluid manner, so they resort to the playground mentality and call everyone gay who disagrees with them.

::) kaidy you sound so discouraged by this subject...what you have no life, that you have no where else to go to discuss anything...to most...this is just the internet and most of us just do this for fun...besides

LOL Word...I swear some of these foreigners got no sense of humor. Especially THIS foreigner...where in Britain u from dude?  ::)

Kaidy

« Reply #34 on: April 15, 2003, 02:30:49 AM »
kaidy you sound so discouraged by this subject...what you have no life, that you have no where else to go to discuss anything...to most...this is just the internet and most of us just do this for fun...

this is coming from someone who got banned from here twice, but hurried back under a new pseudonym so he could rejoin his two buddies in making unfunny jokes and pissing everyone off. I think its you thats devoid of 'a life' tough guy. Mine is just fine though, thanks for the concern.

TheSheriff

« Reply #35 on: April 15, 2003, 02:34:44 PM »
I did rather like how Kaidy did the whole exposing Tom thing. I had no suspicions (though the moving gif should have warned me) until I just read, in this thread, "I want Vicky to want me".

But yeah...This thread showed you why, Tom. Wasn't your old theory that it was because we were growing as a family? I do think that's part of the reason.