Author Topic: Scarface visits The Breakfast Club again  (Read 405 times)

Blood$

Scarface visits The Breakfast Club again
« on: August 18, 2015, 07:58:01 AM »

Deeply Rooted dropping September 4th  8)

CORREA

Re: Scarface visits The Breakfast Club again
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2015, 07:18:56 PM »

Deeply Rooted dropping September 4th  8)

i might to give it a spin due to the single  ;)
face going for relevant

Blood$

« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2015, 10:29:21 PM »
every song he's dropped off it has been fire... could be another classic album from Face

doggfather

« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2015, 12:52:50 AM »
So there wont be another geto boys album?
What aboutabout the donation campaign?
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

CORREA

« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2015, 01:22:57 AM »

it was a epic fail as expected

Blood$

« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2015, 08:39:10 AM »

not for awhile at least... dudes should have made their target 50K (which they would have hit) and if they needed more invest their own $ and make it back once the album drops/they tour again

Sccit

« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2015, 02:43:04 PM »

not for awhile at least... dudes should have made their target 50K (which they would have hit) and if they needed more invest their own $ and make it back once the album drops/they tour again

CRAZY HOW ANDRE NICKATINA WAS ABLE TO GET HIS GOAL OF 100 GZ, BUT NOT GET BOYS...AND DIDNT DE LA SOUL MAKE A MILL OR SOME SHIT? SHIT DONT ADD UP.......EITHER WAY, I STILL HAVENT PEEPED THE NEW SCARFACE. COPPED IT A WHILE BACK, BUT HAVENT GOTTEN AROUND TO IT WIT ALL THIS NEW MUSIC DROPPIN.

Blood$

« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2015, 02:46:02 PM »

CRAZY HOW ANDRE NICKATINA WAS ABLE TO GET HIS GOAL OF 100 GZ, BUT NOT GET BOYS...AND DIDNT DE LA SOUL MAKE A MILL OR SOME SHIT? SHIT DONT ADD UP.......EITHER WAY, I STILL HAVENT PEEPED THE NEW SCARFACE. COPPED IT A WHILE BACK, BUT HAVENT GOTTEN AROUND TO IT WIT ALL THIS NEW MUSIC DROPPIN.

Nicky got that much? damn, that's pretty impressive

that new Face is still in rotation for me, it gets better with time and the more you listen to it... I initially thought it was a little overdone with singing hooks but they serve a purpose in the grand scheme of things for the album

Sccit

« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2015, 03:07:57 PM »

Nicky got that much? damn, that's pretty impressive

that new Face is still in rotation for me, it gets better with time and the more you listen to it... I initially thought it was a little overdone with singing hooks but they serve a purpose in the grand scheme of things for the album

YEA...BET THEY RAISED HALF AND THEN PAID THE OTHER HALF THEMSELVES THO. WOULD MAKE NO SENSE NOT TO, SURPRISED GETO BOYS DIDNT DO IT SO THAT THEY COULD AT LEAST COLLECT THE 50K.

Jimmy H.

« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2015, 08:53:00 PM »

The problem with the Geto Boys campaign was there wasn't a calculated focus behind it.  Vlad interviewed Face about it and he sounded like he had no clue what was going on.  The thing about projects like these is the fans want to make sure they are getting what they paid for and from the outside looking in, it looked like this one might have resulted in a lot of people waiting around.

Blood$

« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2015, 09:41:56 PM »

The problem with the Geto Boys campaign was there wasn't a calculated focus behind it.  Vlad interviewed Face about it and he sounded like he had no clue what was going on.  The thing about projects like these is the fans want to make sure they are getting what they paid for and from the outside looking in, it looked like this one might have resulted in a lot of people waiting around.

if they met the goal I bet we would have seen the album at least by the end of 2016, which for a new GB album I personally would have been ok with as long as the music was right lol

that pledge option to go bar hopping with Bushwick Bill was pretty genius though