Author Topic: Michel'le: I'm Not in NWA Biopic Because I Was Just Beat on GF  (Read 529 times)

CORREA

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yxmbi6b3Itc" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yxmbi6b3Itc</a>

Sccit

Re: Michel'le: I'm Not in NWA Biopic Because I Was Just Beat on GF
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2015, 04:19:46 PM »
yup...had a feelin that dre just left out shit that made him look bad

JonnyTanna

« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2015, 05:15:08 PM »
She contained her bitterness well enough. She ruined death row but I guess so did Suge for going with his friend's ex wife

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2015, 06:35:41 PM »
Always funny to think that Dre and Suge have kids that are brother and sister...

...and no surprises here, I mean, NWA used to brag about beating up their women and shit... so it's not like this is so detrimental to their image that they couldn't put it in the movie
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2015, 09:22:20 PM »
Always funny to think that Dre and Suge have kids that are brother and sister...

...and no surprises here, I mean, NWA used to brag about beating up their women and shit... so it's not like this is so detrimental to their image that they couldn't put it in the movie

the publics view on domestic violence has really changed in recent years....it used to be frowned up. now, it's considered as bad as rape or child molestation. thats why dre didnt want michel'le in the movie, it would only tarnish his name wit the younger audience.

Sccit

« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2015, 09:23:19 PM »
this ones better:

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/-80yhVeegkA" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/-80yhVeegkA</a>

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2015, 10:16:20 PM »

the publics view on domestic violence has really changed in recent years....it used to be frowned up. now, it's considered as bad as rape or child molestation. thats why dre didnt want michel'le in the movie, it would only tarnish his name wit the younger audience.

Word... the world has been steady getting more PC for decades...

...but it's crazy to peep the old NWA interviews about the Dee Barnes interview, there was one I came across where they were like bragging about that shit and giving Dre props.  Hip-Hop has always had a license to speak on such things directly where others in society have to play it safe—and that is still true up until today even.  So I do think it could of been totally possible for them to put it in the movie.

Also..."beat on girlfriend" is selling Dre way short and Michelle' knows that.  Even though she says Dre beat her up, you can tell deep down she loves Dre.  I would not be surprised at all if the main reason she was with Suge all those years was to get back at Dre—not because he beat on her—but because she still loves him and is jealous of his relationship with Kim.  Not to mention Dre served her up with hit songs and a platinum career.

« Last Edit: August 18, 2015, 10:19:03 PM by Infinite Trapped In 1996 »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2015, 11:23:42 PM »
That's interesting considering he took her and DOC from Ruthless to Death Row with him (and her ultimately ending up with Suge)
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"