Author Topic: Suge Knight Sues Dr. Dre and Ice Cube for $200 Million Over ‘Compton’ Film  (Read 1540 times)

Sccit

Suge Knight:

“That entire story was bullsh*t. You think I let Eazy get off that easy? I beat that man within an inch of his life before he signed those papers. I was knocking dudes out daily. If they are gonna show Suge, then they need to show the real Suge. I’ve been the realist gangsta in this biz from day one, and I gonna be the realist until the casket drops.
Y’all know Dre ain’t built like that. Y’all really think I let that man scream in my face like that? I would’ve rearranged his face if he ever took that tone with me. He also didn’t just leave Death Row like that. He cried like the little bitch he is begging me to let him keep his music, but I Debo’ed that and it wasn’t a damn thing he was going to do about. He was a mark then and he is a mark now. I ran the entire California rap music scene for decades. No one on any label made a move without my say so. I don’t know who that soft n*gga was in that movie, but it wasn’t Suge Knight.”

www.realcoolvideos.com/Suge-Knight-Sues-Dr-Dre-Ice-Cube

Blood$

lmfao

WestWestYA

8) SUGA BEAR!

LostAngel

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I believe Dr.Dre should own Compton...
This man is going to claim gangsta on his death bed. OK it's cool but watch what's good for you, what's good for your business... Dre did that. He should follow his steps.
I believe Dr.Dre should own Compton, Dr.Dre said X Man you're onto somethig...

dameons

No way...he said this for real ?

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
I doubt he said that. If he did, then that's sad.

Triple OG Rapsodie

Just fyi this is a parody guys

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
i was about to say in the movie i know that confrontation didnt happen like that he went to dres house and chased him around in that motherfucker lol

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

This quote is from him in jail?

And 2, this movie, just like ALL MOVIES IS FICTION.

Everybody's like "they got this wrong, they got that wrong". You think Hollywood is real? LMAO

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
I guess his lawyers are looking into suing the studio, but the movie made $60 million, after a $25 million that's $35 million. So I doubt he'd sue for $200 million. But I also don't think Suge would win. I highly doubt Universal would put money into this project without going through the legal channel's to protect themselves first. Like Jerry Heller saying he's got his lawyers, well I highly doubt Universal would just put something out there just so Jerry Heller can sue. They are a HUGE business, they own NBC Comcast cable, and they have many partnerships with the NFL, College Football, WWE, and many other companies. So when they put out something, I doubt either Suge or Jerry can successfully sue.

Triple OG Rapsodie

Everybody's like "they got this wrong, they got that wrong". You think Hollywood is real? LMAO

I guess his lawyers are looking into suing the studio, but the movie made $60 million, after a $25 million that's $35 million. So I doubt he'd sue for $200 million. But I also don't think Suge would win. I highly doubt Universal would put money into this project without going through the legal channel's to protect themselves first. Like Jerry Heller saying he's got his lawyers, well I highly doubt Universal would just put something out there just so Jerry Heller can sue. They are a HUGE business, they own NBC Comcast cable, and they have many partnerships with the NFL, College Football, WWE, and many other companies. So when they put out something, I doubt either Suge or Jerry can successfully sue.

lmao really? You guys are so easily duped. Its a parody article. Suge's lawyer has already spoken on the movie and said the exact opposite of what this fake article is claiming:

http://time.com/4001405/suge-knight-compton/

Sccit

lmao really? You guys are so easily duped. Its a parody article. Suge's lawyer has already spoken on the movie and said the exact opposite of what this fake article is claiming:

YEA CUZ HE TRYNA GET OFF ON THEM CHARGES.....IF IT WAS 2 YEARS BACK, HE WOULDA SAID EXACTLY WHATS IN THE OP

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

Shut the fuck up you Twinkie eating jeri curl havin ass bitch. Ol Soul Glo ass greasy pillow havin, sweaty forehead inseccur ass cablasian ass ho

Triple OG Rapsodie

Shut the fuck up you Twinkie eating jeri curl havin ass bitch. Ol Soul Glo ass greasy pillow havin, sweaty forehead inseccur ass cablasian ass ho

« Last Edit: August 23, 2015, 10:25:04 PM by BG Rapsodie »

Sccit

straight outa compton bringin the jheri curl back, rapsodie can finally feel comfortable again