Author Topic: Frankfurt Main Funk  (Read 597 times)

Main-Funk

• Lil Geezy
Frankfurt Main Funk
« on: September 05, 2015, 04:09:01 PM »
Whats up

im from frankfurt germany and i just wanted to share some of my music

www.soundcloud.com/main-funk

tell me what you think about it

J. B A N A N A S

Re: Frankfurt Main Funk
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2015, 12:37:42 PM »
Now do you plan on participating in this forum or are you just spamming?

Nice synth work. Good rhythms, funky leads, I like them a lot.

Everything sounds thin though, not sure what kind of compression or amplification you're using, but everything needs to get louder.
The drums are probably the weakest point in all the tracks. They don't need to get louder, but fuller. I would try layering the kicks and snares so that instead of having 1 kick, you might have 3. Just make sure they dont sound muddled from too much low end, some eq'ing them would help.

All together, very nice potential, keep it up.

Sccit

« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2015, 05:51:32 PM »
Now do you plan on participating in this forum or are you just spamming?

Nice synth work. Good rhythms, funky leads, I like them a lot.

Everything sounds thin though, not sure what kind of compression or amplification you're using, but everything needs to get louder.
The drums are probably the weakest point in all the tracks. They don't need to get louder, but fuller. I would try layering the kicks and snares so that instead of having 1 kick, you might have 3. Just make sure they dont sound muddled from too much low end, some eq'ing them would help.

All together, very nice potential, keep it up.

i agree..good advice. nice direction but there needs to be more depth to the drums so that it can bang properly in the whip. thats the issue that most these online producers struggle with. some of them beats be soundin immaculate through the laptop speakers, but then once u play them in the ride, u start gettin frustrated over the unrealized potential.

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Aaaaaaannnd weeeeeee'reeeeee baaaaaaaaack!!!
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2015, 05:16:21 PM »
Come showcase your Music over here at http://www.living-legendsrap.com we would enjoy trying to make it the forum site you always wanted.
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.