Author Topic: Looks like Bishop Lamont's mixing Reformation  (Read 670 times)

sofdark

Looks like Bishop Lamont's mixing Reformation
« on: August 30, 2015, 11:23:55 PM »

Maybe by the end of the year?

BlueSwan

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Looks like Bishop Lamont's mixing Reformation
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2015, 11:58:59 PM »
How many years in the making for this now? Damn.

jaytee

« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2015, 12:27:36 AM »
How many years in the making for this now? Damn.

It's gotta be at least 7 or 8 years.

« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2015, 01:31:14 AM »
Damn same what they did to that dog, Bish had hits for days back in the day. He still drops bars but raps gone too far off course for him to be able to steer it back, which he could have with Aftermath backing but as it stands this will just be for us heads that appreciate real rap to bump.

I'm actually going to go and buy this CD to give thanks for all the free heat he's dropped for the past 10 years.

Tha Crip

« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2015, 06:27:32 AM »
Pretty sure he said months back that he would be releasing it round his birthday. end of october I think
"I F**k Wit Feds Magazine"

Jome

« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2015, 07:43:03 AM »
I hope he still gets clearance to release some of the work he did with Dre, Storch, Focus, DJ Khalil, Em, Snoop, and the other big hitters he worked with back in the days..

Worst case, he doesn't clearance for anything, and ends up releasing a disappointing sub-par 'alternative' album like Papoose did recently.
It's a decent comparison, as Pap were also supposed to release a much hyped album years ago, with many of the same big names Bishop worked with.. but ended up on the back burner and ended up on Last Priority Records, so to speech.

Sccit

« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2015, 10:29:36 AM »
I hope he still gets clearance to release some of the work he did with Dre, Storch, Focus, DJ Khalil, Em, Snoop, and the other big hitters he worked with back in the days..

Worst case, he doesn't clearance for anything, and ends up releasing a disappointing sub-par 'alternative' album like Papoose did recently.
It's a decent comparison, as Pap were also supposed to release a much hyped album years ago, with many of the same big names Bishop worked with.. but ended up on the back burner and ended up on Last Priority Records, so to speech.

hittman got the clearance to release his shit, dont see why bishop wouldnt

OriginalVersion

« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2015, 10:54:49 AM »

Hittman pulled a King T and tried to bootleg his own shit which is why that happened.
+++||ORIGINAL VERSION||+++

Sccit

« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2015, 10:57:47 AM »

Hittman pulled a King T and tried to bootleg his own shit which is why that happened.

so did have have to pay dre/interscope for that or did they just let it go? if it's the latter, dont see why bishop wouldnt do the same.

Tha Crip

« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2015, 11:07:56 AM »
If you check his facebook page...way back in idk earlier this year he posted up a 20 second clip of a DJ Khalil track that has Lord Finesse on it and he got the beat during his Aftermath days,  so hopefully he has other tracks from big producers

That track uses this beat that starts at the 47 second mark
« Last Edit: August 31, 2015, 11:09:27 AM by Tha Crip »

sofdark

« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2015, 07:37:21 PM »

Papoose and Saigon were the two guys that actually release the album they had. Stat Quo's Statlanta was completely different album.

sofdark

« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2015, 07:38:25 PM »
If you check his facebook page...way back in idk earlier this year he posted up a 20 second clip of a DJ Khalil track that has Lord Finesse on it and he got the beat during his Aftermath days,  so hopefully he has other tracks from big producers

Goddamn it bangs hard!

I'll be happy with Focus.., Khalil and Storch.

Maybe DJ Pooh, Quk, Battlecat and Warren if he had chance. I know he was looking for DJ Pooh lol.

I don't really expect anything from Dre tbh.

Tha Crip

« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2015, 08:32:59 PM »

Goddamn it bangs hard!

Maybe DJ Pooh, Quk, Battlecat and Warren if he had chance. I know he was looking for DJ Pooh lol.

he's already said on twitter that Dre ain't on the album...so far the only confirmed producers seem to be King Karnov/Chris Knoxx/Dame Grease and Khalil

sofdark

« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2015, 01:27:20 PM »

Goddamn it bangs hard!

he's already said on twitter that Dre ain't on the album...so far the only confirmed producers seem to be King Karnov/Chris Knoxx/Dame Grease and Khalil

If Dre wants to do some justice, he should give Bishop some songs from the vault. Made him waste all his time writing for an album that never came out.