Author Topic: The story behind my NEW AVTAR.....  (Read 320 times)

Quakaveli

Re:The story behind my NEW AVTAR.....
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2003, 04:12:47 PM »
Word, these cats dont know shit about the situation between me/NIK/verbal and Tech....  whatever though keep lickin his nuts

Well Im out Ive been here for a long ass time today anyway ima go bounce n play sum cricket, peace.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2003, 04:13:28 PM by Rap Quake »

Yeah!

• 'G'
  • Don't Get It Twisted!
« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2003, 04:15:17 PM »
Funny...Everyone I showed this pic too on AIM said "lmao", and that includes Blade, Overseer, Nima, SubZ and many more...PeACe

Gee, it must be funny then. Just as funny as applesauce and your british teeth jokes. Oh and lets not forget the faghan and beard classics.

Jome

« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2003, 05:23:58 PM »

Gee, it must be funny then. Just as funny as applesauce and your british teeth jokes. Oh and lets not forget the faghan and beard classics.

LoL  :D

Smooth

« Reply #18 on: April 13, 2003, 05:32:58 PM »
Funny...Everyone I showed this pic too on AIM said "lmao", and that includes Blade, Overseer, Nima, SubZ and many more...PeACe

LMAO!
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #19 on: April 13, 2003, 06:50:22 PM »

Yeah, how 'bout you delete your acount?...Thank You.

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: April 14, 2003, 04:10:56 PM »
LMAO...thats some funny shit