Author Topic: The Game feat. DJ Quik - Let Me Be The One (Prod By DJ Quik) HQ added!  (Read 4631 times)

Salo

• 'G'
SALUTE Boomer!!!!

WEST!!!!

Salo

• 'G'
Re: The Game feat. DJ Quik - Let Me Be The One (Prod By DJ Quik) HQ added!
« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2015, 12:11:27 PM »
U da Man, Boomer!!!!!

Rudki

« Reply #17 on: August 23, 2015, 12:19:54 PM »
NOW THIS IS WHAT THE F IM TALKIN ABOUT........

This track is better than anything on MIDNIGHT LIFE.

That ole funky Quik and Game sounds good on this.  8) 8) 8)

Chef_YRD

« Reply #18 on: August 23, 2015, 12:36:23 PM »

It's super dope really it is but I can't say it's better than all of midnight life...the chorus yes but beat wise it's equal to pet semetary,fuck all night,life jacket,back that shit up....this is more classic quik but I liked the experimental aspect of those tracks,quiks sound to me is those heavy claps we hear on this track and most of his work the bells and funky guitar strings so yeah this is classic quik but the midnight life was equally as good
"Colder than dolemite 3 o'clock on a North Pole night In a suit made outta hoe hair woven tight rolling Pluto rocks turned to dice"

"I'm like a dream forgotten by van gough you allergic to handsoap,plus you dome dudes by the van load,wouldn't give you a jacket at lambeau"

Rudki

« Reply #19 on: August 23, 2015, 12:41:28 PM »

It's super dope really it is but I can't say it's better than all of midnight life...the chorus yes but beat wise it's equal to pet semetary,fuck all night,life jacket,back that shit up....this is more classic quik but I liked the experimental aspect of those tracks,quiks sound to me is those heavy claps we hear on this track and most of his work the bells and funky guitar strings so yeah this is classic quik but the midnight life was equally as good

Fair enough...Life Jacket was amazing too, but something really lacked on that and I Cant put my finger on what, cos the beat was 4.5/5...

Chef_YRD

« Reply #20 on: August 23, 2015, 01:00:16 PM »

Fair enough...Life Jacket was amazing too, but something really lacked on that and I Cant put my finger on what, cos the beat was 4.5/5...

To me it was almost TOO crisp sounding idk...did you ever hear the original snippet?? It sounded a bit less cohesive which worked for me for some reason idk what he did to change the original sound of it
"Colder than dolemite 3 o'clock on a North Pole night In a suit made outta hoe hair woven tight rolling Pluto rocks turned to dice"

"I'm like a dream forgotten by van gough you allergic to handsoap,plus you dome dudes by the van load,wouldn't give you a jacket at lambeau"

snipes

• Lil Geezy
That Danny Boy joint tho.... I never thought id enjoy a 2015 Danny Boy song...

That Game song better be on the album!

Mr. Theo

« Reply #22 on: August 23, 2015, 02:33:20 PM »
Damnn

This is more west coast than Dr Dre full album.

Kendrick Lamar wrote Quiks verse? Or the DOC ? King Mez?

Hahahahahhah

KASHIF N' QUIK   MY FAVORITES MUSICIANS ALL TIME #RIPKASHIF

WestWestYA

« Reply #23 on: August 23, 2015, 02:47:14 PM »
Lol game sucking that suga free dick hard.

sofdark

Here it is......

The Game feat. Dj Quik - Let Me Be The One (Produced By Dj Quik):
http://dopefile.com/ir21llwr4b3i

Danny Boy - Step, Step (Produced By Dj Quik):
http://dopefile.com/szmzkb61bni2

WEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks alot man. Dope tracks. Westcoast is eating right now.

Chef_YRD

« Reply #25 on: August 23, 2015, 03:59:05 PM »

Hahaha I thought the same thing...if there's someone to bite tho suga free is a good choice

Mr. Theo

« Reply #26 on: August 23, 2015, 04:36:21 PM »
Since Dr Dre read and imitaded verses that Kendrick wrote all over his album...

Let Game do your Suga Free.

KASHIF N' QUIK   MY FAVORITES MUSICIANS ALL TIME #RIPKASHIF

Chef_YRD

« Reply #27 on: August 23, 2015, 05:49:56 PM »
well real talk suga free = GOAT game spitter so why not model your verses after him?

But question for my dudes on this page...that intro that he scratches into this track think it's on the track or think it's a separate song/beat? Cuz those trumpets go so hard

gfunkin2

« Reply #28 on: August 23, 2015, 09:35:53 PM »
I've been a fan of Quik's more recent work, but this is Quik back at his roots for real. All his sounds are on full display here. And this is a Quik level hook too, which has been a problem with him ever since Trauma.

Great year for the westcoast.  8)
« Last Edit: August 23, 2015, 09:46:20 PM by gfunkin2 »

MOBNigga06

« Reply #29 on: August 23, 2015, 10:31:36 PM »

Yeah what's up with Game impersonating Suga Free? Sounds corny to me.

But other than that, these new tracks are straight fire. Quick still might have the best music of his career ahead of him, to judge by Midnight Life and his recent releases. Quik's next album might be his best yet.
The most GAMED UP poster on DubCC.

Member of Bloods.

Money over Bitches.