Author Topic: The Game feat. DJ Quik - Let Me Be The One (Prod By DJ Quik) HQ added!  (Read 4629 times)

Sccit

Re: The Game feat. DJ Quik - Let Me Be The One (Prod By DJ Quik) HQ added!
« Reply #45 on: August 25, 2015, 12:54:46 AM »
Quik & Game handled their business!!!!! People be lookin' to deep into stuff like this!

JUST ENJOY THE TRACK.................it's not everyday that we get a Quik exclusive like this! There's nothing bad about these 2 tracks. This is the Quik we like to hear & give Game his credit, dude be gettin down.

You guys should be askin why Dr. Dre's - "Compton" doesn't have QUIK on it & why it's a Dre album yet it's produced by every other stranger producer in the game. Doesn't even sound like a West Coast album. When u hear a Quik track/album YOU KNOW IT'S QUIK. When you hear a Timbaland track/album, YOU KNOW IT'S TIMBALAND. When you hear a Pharrell track/album, YOU KNOW IT'S PHARREL. Years ago, when you heard a Dre track/album YOU KNEW IT WAS DR. DRE. The last feeling you got from hearing true Dre production on an album was Busta Rhyme's Big Bang; other than that everything has been "MIXED" by Dr. Dre or "ENGINEERED" by Dr. Dre. We didn't wait 16 years full of broken promises of release dates & titles to hear a Dre "MIXED" album. We stayed TRUE through all of that to hear a "Dre PRODUCED" album.............................................

...........................That so-called "Dr. Dre" album that he made us wait 16 years to hear SOUNDS NOTHING LIKE ANYTHING ASSOCIATED WITH DRE or even the westcoast. He "MIXED" it. Wooooooow! We shouldn't even call him a producer anymore, we should call him, "Super-Mixer" Dr. Dre. Focus and a bunch a random other people produced a Dre album. What??????

AND I AM 1 OF THE BIGGEST DRE FANS out there (still am) but he let people down on that one. Be honest, did u get the same feeling when you heard this "Compton" album that you got when you heard "Nuthin But A G-thang" back in 92?? Did you get that same feeling when you first heard "Still D.R.E." back in 1999?? Did u get any feeling of awe or excitement that shook your whole world when you heard this Dre album?????? Just be honest with yourself about that question, whether you like Dre or not.

I decided to say all this because I barely post anything on here & why are we knockin Game for some mixed up notion about Suga Free when we aren't questioning Dr. Dre for an "OK" album that doesn't sound anything like Dr. Dre production, doesn't sound anything like a West Coast album except for maybe 2 or 3 tracks & it is titled: Compton, yet it doesn't have Dj Quik or MC Eiht on an album that has to do with where those 2 rap pioneers came from. I'm still a MAJOR Dr. Dre fan but after 16 years.......his album was a true disapointment. & NO, it is NOT the future of music, it is a random compilation that should've been considered a Focus album rather than a Dre album.

Quik & Game manage to keep it West Coast on many occasions & they rep Compton & the Coast to tha fullest & THEY SHOULD BE GETTIN MORE CREDIT for their efforts!

WEST!!!!! All Love.

most of the tracks are dre productions...even the ones that dont say produced by dre. because back n the day, dre was doin the same thing, but just gettin the proper credits. when he mixes a track, he pretty much makes it his own. for instance, u can tell the premo beat has dre's hands all over it. if it was just a premo beat wit no dre involvement, it would sound completely different...thats what a producer is. hip-hop changed the definition of producer to beatmakers, and dre gets the short end of the stick. u can hear dre's signature sound throughout the entire album, it's just an updated version wit a much more cinematic feel.

donfathaimmortal

« Reply #46 on: August 25, 2015, 01:43:29 AM »
most of the tracks are dre productions...even the ones that dont say produced by dre. because back n the day, dre was doin the same thing, but just gettin the proper credits. when he mixes a track, he pretty much makes it his own. for instance, u can tell the premo beat has dre's hands all over it. if it was just a premo beat wit no dre involvement, it would sound completely different...thats what a producer is. hip-hop changed the definition of producer to beatmakers, and dre gets the short end of the stick. u can hear dre's signature sound throughout the entire album, it's just an updated version wit a much more cinematic feel.

With no Quik involvement, All Eyez On Me sounded totally different. DJ Quik mixed the whole album, added some elements on songs, arranged them, let em sounding like he felt each song should be.  But no, DJ Quik didn't produce All Eyez On Me.
The spot got shook, it was hell below | Is that Futureshock ?? | Hell, no, it's Death Row !

Desert Lord

« Reply #47 on: August 25, 2015, 10:35:38 AM »
Lol game sucking that suga free dick hard.

Hahaha I thought the same thing...if there's someone to bite tho suga free is a good choice

^^ wft you talkin about....it's clearly a homage to your friendly neighborhood player partner. props to game  8)

beat is so smooth...quik's the man

Chef_YRD

« Reply #48 on: August 25, 2015, 11:07:23 AM »
Lol game sucking that suga free dick hard.

Hahaha I thought the same thing...if there's someone to bite tho suga free is a good choice

^^ wft you talkin about....it's clearly a homage to your friendly neighborhood player partner. props to game  8)

beat is so smooth...quik's the man

Yeah I'm saying if he had to sound like someone else on this record there's none better than the GOAT...I could listen to a whole album with game and quik of every track turned out like this....quik is that dude tho always....that beat isn't even CDQ and its that dope I can't wait until the official version is released 
"Colder than dolemite 3 o'clock on a North Pole night In a suit made outta hoe hair woven tight rolling Pluto rocks turned to dice"

"I'm like a dream forgotten by van gough you allergic to handsoap,plus you dome dudes by the van load,wouldn't give you a jacket at lambeau"

Mista Rosa

« Reply #49 on: August 25, 2015, 11:13:59 AM »
DOPE song ! Enjoying Game's flow on this track, it's tight !

He is not impressionating Free on the track, just vibing on the track DJ Quik's crew style, like somebody mentionned.

I wish Game would do more collabs like this !

Let's see what he bring to the table with The Documentary 2.
"There's one more thing I'd really like for you to do, never leave me alone..."

Sccit

« Reply #50 on: August 25, 2015, 01:35:56 PM »

With no Quik involvement, All Eyez On Me sounded totally different. DJ Quik mixed the whole album, added some elements on songs, arranged them, let em sounding like he felt each song should be.  But no, DJ Quik didn't produce All Eyez On Me.

not even close to comparable, because quik was given the tracks after they were completed....dre is there, overseeing each track, throughout the entire process. from start to finish, dre is on top of each aspect of each track as it's in development, and that's what a producer does. so yea, quik's work on all eyez on me was indeed mixing..but what dre is doing for these tracks is the epitome of production. just like khalil said, the beat to "kush" was COMPLETELY different before Dre got his hands on it...that's a Dre track, as is every track on "Compton"

Jimmy H.

« Reply #51 on: August 25, 2015, 09:34:46 PM »
Has a release date been put out on Documentary 2? 

LostAngel

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I believe Dr.Dre should own Compton...
« Reply #52 on: August 26, 2015, 04:05:47 AM »
Can't lie. I like this West Coast vibe the song has. Quik made good job on this.
I believe Dr.Dre should own Compton, Dr.Dre said X Man you're onto somethig...

Matty

« Reply #53 on: August 28, 2015, 01:54:38 AM »
wow, what a surprise 8)

is this gonna be a single? need that CDQ.

Elko.

« Reply #54 on: August 28, 2015, 02:28:36 AM »
 Nothing from Dre's 'Compton' is touching this fonk. Can't wait for the CDQ.

midwestryder

« Reply #55 on: August 28, 2015, 02:56:37 AM »
Some one please re-upload the link for this track?

MOBNigga06

« Reply #56 on: August 28, 2015, 08:32:21 AM »
Quik & Game handled their business!!!!! People be lookin' to deep into stuff like this!

JUST ENJOY THE TRACK.................it's not everyday that we get a Quik exclusive like this! There's nothing bad about these 2 tracks. This is the Quik we like to hear & give Game his credit, dude be gettin down.

You guys should be askin why Dr. Dre's - "Compton" doesn't have QUIK on it & why it's a Dre album yet it's produced by every other stranger producer in the game. Doesn't even sound like a West Coast album. When u hear a Quik track/album YOU KNOW IT'S QUIK. When you hear a Timbaland track/album, YOU KNOW IT'S TIMBALAND. When you hear a Pharrell track/album, YOU KNOW IT'S PHARREL. Years ago, when you heard a Dre track/album YOU KNEW IT WAS DR. DRE. The last feeling you got from hearing true Dre production on an album was Busta Rhyme's Big Bang; other than that everything has been "MIXED" by Dr. Dre or "ENGINEERED" by Dr. Dre. We didn't wait 16 years full of broken promises of release dates & titles to hear a Dre "MIXED" album. We stayed TRUE through all of that to hear a "Dre PRODUCED" album.............................................

...........................That so-called "Dr. Dre" album that he made us wait 16 years to hear SOUNDS NOTHING LIKE ANYTHING ASSOCIATED WITH DRE or even the westcoast. He "MIXED" it. Wooooooow! We shouldn't even call him a producer anymore, we should call him, "Super-Mixer" Dr. Dre. Focus and a bunch a random other people produced a Dre album. What??????

AND I AM 1 OF THE BIGGEST DRE FANS out there (still am) but he let people down on that one. Be honest, did u get the same feeling when you heard this "Compton" album that you got when you heard "Nuthin But A G-thang" back in 92?? Did you get that same feeling when you first heard "Still D.R.E." back in 1999?? Did u get any feeling of awe or excitement that shook your whole world when you heard this Dre album?????? Just be honest with yourself about that question, whether you like Dre or not.

I decided to say all this because I barely post anything on here & why are we knockin Game for some mixed up notion about Suga Free when we aren't questioning Dr. Dre for an "OK" album that doesn't sound anything like Dr. Dre production, doesn't sound anything like a West Coast album except for maybe 2 or 3 tracks & it is titled: Compton, yet it doesn't have Dj Quik or MC Eiht on an album that has to do with where those 2 rap pioneers came from. I'm still a MAJOR Dr. Dre fan but after 16 years.......his album was a true disapointment. & NO, it is NOT the future of music, it is a random compilation that should've been considered a Focus album rather than a Dre album.

Quik & Game manage to keep it West Coast on many occasions & they rep Compton & the Coast to tha fullest & THEY SHOULD BE GETTIN MORE CREDIT for their efforts!

WEST!!!!! All Love.

REAL TALK! QUIK IS THE FUCKING MAN, DRE  FELL OFF.
The most GAMED UP poster on DubCC.

Member of Bloods.

Money over Bitches.

Sccit

« Reply #57 on: August 28, 2015, 10:51:42 AM »
If u say darkside/gone doesn't sound like a signature dre production then u lyin to yaself

johnnie360

« Reply #58 on: August 28, 2015, 02:47:43 PM »
Like others said... This song has Suga Free written all over it

Lucifuge

« Reply #59 on: August 29, 2015, 12:32:54 AM »
Dont like it.
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D