Author Topic: Did Suge Knight Kill Eazy E? Eazy E's Son Thinks His Father Was Killed by him  (Read 460 times)

CORREA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=72&v=88cRwfwgzJs

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/vHqnqRvcKF8" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/vHqnqRvcKF8</a>
« Last Edit: August 28, 2015, 01:07:54 AM by the relavant one »

Sccit

never thought of it like that, but it's very possible now that i think of it....eazy wanted to kill suge, suge prolly wanted 2 kill eazy too.

johnnie360

Could be. Also could be that Suge was just trying to be sensational like usual.

Jimmy H.

That's kind of the vibe I got.  As someone who heard about this comment around the time it happened, it wasn't much of a story back then.  In the context of the time it happened, Suge had a tendency to make pretty off-color comments about people he didn't like.  He did it all the time.  With Eazy, it felt a bit more underhanded since Eric is no longer alive to defend himself but again in 2003, this was far from the first time that Suge had dissed Eazy.  There were anti-Eazy comments on "Death Row Uncut" and "Too Gangsta For Radio" and Suge had a few unfavorable things to say in a few print articles as well.

I think people digging up this video is just another example of bored conspiracy theorists trying to make something out of nothing.  Before this, people were saying Jerry Heller was the one who killed him.  If you watch interviews or home video of Suge, he likes to create controversy. 

Sccit

That's kind of the vibe I got.  As someone who heard about this comment around the time it happened, it wasn't much of a story back then.  In the context of the time it happened, Suge had a tendency to make pretty off-color comments about people he didn't like.  He did it all the time.  With Eazy, it felt a bit more underhanded since Eric is no longer alive to defend himself but again in 2003, this was far from the first time that Suge had dissed Eazy.  There were anti-Eazy comments on "Death Row Uncut" and "Too Gangsta For Radio" and Suge had a few unfavorable things to say in a few print articles as well.

I think people digging up this video is just another example of bored conspiracy theorists trying to make something out of nothing.  Before this, people were saying Jerry Heller was the one who killed him.  If you watch interviews or home video of Suge, he likes to create controversy. 

well never know either way

TidyKris

Oh look...this rumour again.

The thing is if you know anything about Suge from his interviews and quotes over the years is he is 80% bullshit.
He will say things to make other people look bad and he will say things to make himself look more powerful.

Its like with the 2Pac thing too...people think Suge was clever enough to murder two of the biggest names in hip hop (Pac's shooting and Eazy's AIDS)
and get away with it but he was not clever enough to not get caught kicking Orlando Anderson in the head on camera in the MGM Grand
and go to jail for 6 years?

Its like Papa G said in an interview once...people give Suge way too much credit when they say he was behind things like that

But im sure once the 2Pac biopic come out the "Suge killed Pac" rumours will be set alight all over the internet again too...
« Last Edit: August 31, 2015, 10:18:30 AM by TidyKris »