Author Topic: Glasses Malone Threatens Yelawolf Over Comments After Taking Down Confederate Fl  (Read 527 times)

CORREA

Glasses Malone expressed frustration in Yelawolf's comments after he took down an Instagram post defending the Confederate flag.

"I don't know what u mean typical "LA" shit," the Watts, California rapper says in the caption on a post of Yelawolf's comments saying "typical LA shit" made him take down his post. "Ain't nothin' typical about this city here!!! So be proud of where you from but watch what u say about this!!!! Fuck around and get your pass revoked! 100."

Yelawolf made the first post last month and said that many Black rappers from the South have worn the flag.

"Ain't no way I'm letting some ones ignorance tear me from my roots," he said.

After deleting the post, the Alabama rapper made a separate post saying that people put a cease and desist on him and have threatened to sue him.

The Confederate flag was removed from the South Carolina state capitol building in July. The symbol has received criticism from Q-Tip and Charlamagne, who said, 'Its historical context is hate."

Remedy360

Lol @ the idiots crying over the confederate flag being taken down.

doggfather

and @ idiots who cry about the flag...

racist is racist not couse of the flag.
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Recognize

• Lil Geezy

and @ idiots who cry about the flag...

racist is racist not couse of the flag.

Of course it's not the flag but it's what the flag symbolizes

SuperSpider

Lmao at everyone getting all soft and butthurt about a flag.....G Malone and the rest should really find something better to do with their daily life. Everyone getting offended by everything nowadays, but y'all Gz tho? Hopefully noone lets it slip that Adidas were a Nazi creation, half the hip-hop industry would be up in arms, smh...

The_Offence

;D at my nigga G bullying these rap dudes. Yelawolf needs to relax before G slap his ass up for real . Do your rap shit, get your money, shut the fuck up and stop entertaining street niggas before you get Vanillia Iced bruh. I mean if dude was built like that i could understand lol Em probably told that nigga i been out there fam. shut the fuck up and removed that post before you attract the wolves when we're in LA dummy. That nigga G made Young Thug apologized for that slick shit he said about crips and now this  ;D  G going hard on these industry dude's  :D
« Last Edit: September 04, 2015, 05:36:23 PM by The_Offence »

Blood$

met both of these dudes and both were down to earth chill as fuck... this won't turn into anything

Hack Wilson - real

Very dumb flag

Mr. Theo

Yela- who?! for god sake...this dumb is a bitch...and a mediocre rapper

if you gonna listen to a white rapper..forget this bullshit..that Machine Gun Kelly bitch..Eminem lazy ass

Logic
David Dallas
Mac Miller

100%

KASHIF N' QUIK   MY FAVORITES MUSICIANS ALL TIME #RIPKASHIF

Blood$

Yela- who?! for god sake...this dumb is a bitch...and a mediocre rapper

if you gonna listen to a white rapper..forget this bullshit..that Machine Gun Kelly bitch..Eminem lazy ass

Logic
David Dallas
Mac Miller

100%

Logic is 50/50

doggfather

if you gonna listen to a white rapper..

Slaine man hes the best.

Or vinnie paz, ill bill.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2015, 11:09:26 PM by doggfather »
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

SuperSpider

Slaine man hes the best.

Or vinnie paz, ill bill.

+Esoteric and Celph Titled

Sccit