Author Topic: What Ya'll Think Bout Aftermath's JON CONNOR - "UNCONSCIOUS STATE" Album?  (Read 1671 times)

Sccit

the new dre album got me interested in peepin some king mez, anderson paak, and jon connor....basically, the 3 main new acts he puttin on. jon connor especially came dope on his verses, so i looked 2 see if he had any albums out n i came across this "unconscious state" album he put out 2 years ago.....you can't find hard copies anywhere online, but there are hard copies floatin around. i was able 2 get my hand on one. so my 2 questions.

1.what yall think of the album

and

2.any1 interested in purchasing a hard copy? considerin it's rare as fuck and he may be the nex big aftermath artist, what would u pay to get your hands on 1?

GangstaBoogy

I was feelin dude on Compton. Actually he's the only one of the new faces I'm interested in hearing more from.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Sccit

I was feelin dude on Compton. Actually he's the only one of the new faces I'm interested in hearing more from.

U didn't like king mez?

Sccit

so no one outa the 175 views heard this album?

Blood$

I heard a few of his other joints years ago before Aftermath but I never liked the original production that he chose... I'll peep this one though  8)

midwestryder

"UNCONSCIOUS STATE was dope album & had great production . plus had Freddie Gibbs , tito lopez, & Royce da 5;9 on it

Tha Crip

so no one outa the 175 views heard this album?

Lol it had a few hot tracks, wasnt blown away by anything on it tho  :-\
"I F**k Wit Feds Magazine"

S.J

it was a dope album, probably one of the best from 2013
But I'm a do it like this so your crew will know
Tie your leg to a car, tie the other to a pole
Talk shit and laugh cause I got the gift of gab
Hop in the car, hit the gas, watch your ass split in half
-Rappin Ron

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th

and

2.any1 interested in purchasing a hard copy? considerin it's rare as fuck and he may be the nex big aftermath artist, what would u pay to get your hands on 1?

Haven't heard the album but I will probably check out a couple tracks when I get time, because I'm interested in hearing more from all the young cats Dre worked with.  They all sounded stellar on the Compton album.

Yeah, I would be interested in it.  But it's not like drop everything I'm doing and go buy it kind of interested.  Just kind of I will get around to it someday...

...But I don't know why everyone is talking about John Conner so much and not showing more love for King Mez.   I feel like King Mez sounded better on the Compton album, and the solo stuff of his I checked out also sounded considerably better than John Conner.  So I'm really more into finding out more about King Mez right now.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

and

Haven't heard the album but I will probably check out a couple tracks when I get time, because I'm interested in hearing more from all the young cats Dre worked with.  They all sounded stellar on the Compton album.

Yeah, I would be interested in it.  But it's not like drop everything I'm doing and go buy it kind of interested.  Just kind of I will get around to it someday...

...But I don't know why everyone is talking about John Conner so much and not showing more love for King Mez.   I feel like King Mez sounded better on the Compton album, and the solo stuff of his I checked out also sounded considerably better than John Conner.  So I'm really more into finding out more about King Mez right now.

king mez was nice too, but jon connor sounds more like a real emcee type....even got the nas co-sign. king mez only has mixtapes out tho and i dont really fux wit digital like that. if he drops somethin, ill def peep it. but so far, i got jon connor and anderson paak's albums. guna get back 2 yall wit some reviews n what not.

Don Seer

bumping this right now.. had to bump this post.. best new-ish stuff i've heard for a long time (since i'm not feeling k.dot)

Sccit

shits dope