Author Topic: WEST SIDE CONNECTION REUNION  (Read 1398 times)

YSH

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • hi
WEST SIDE CONNECTION REUNION
« on: September 02, 2015, 07:59:56 AM »
this this happen??? or are they still bitter at age of 50  ??? ??? ???

Calilove661

Re: WEST SIDE CONNECTION NON REUNION
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2015, 09:41:48 AM »
I don't think so. Everyone is getting old and Cube's time is stretched with more important projects.

Blood$

Re: WEST SIDE CONNECTION REUNION
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2015, 10:36:17 AM »
it's been too late for that, will never happen

doggfather

Re: WEST SIDE CONNECTION NON REUNION
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2015, 11:05:22 AM »
I don't think so. Everyone is getting old and Cube's time is stretched with more important projects.
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Sccit

« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2015, 04:40:25 PM »
would be the best for all 3 of em musically

Ebenus Supremus

« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2015, 05:38:36 PM »
Times have changed...
I don't wanna hear a 45yr old grown man wit children talking bout tying people up butt naked n robbin em or riding it till the wheels fall off...
Bang on wax all ya want, but they don't even have any haters besides correas irrelevant ass...

I'd be more interested in they solo projects or somebody younger with more hood credentials remixing some of they old shit....
They say ya can take the homeboy out the hood but you can't take the hood out the homeboy....
Seriously though, dubs still come across gd up, n mack got that ghetto sound, but cube just come across as a poser to me now, regardless of affiliations....
He a good writer n lyricist but eventually doin the same old ish gets tired....
I'd like to see these guys reaching out to the youth in an inspiring way rather than spouting egocentric, violent and often cliche dribble....

They had they fun packing guns in the sun....
Time to do something positive, which all three are capable of, musically, lyrically n artistically, not to mention from a place of experience...

I recently dreamed dub was doing like mentoring or something in the koori community n I would love to hear about him doin something like that in real life....
Not like being a performance coach for straight outa Compton, but working to bring an end to destructive mentalities in the same community he come from, and teaching the difference about bangin in wax as opposed to real life... And encouraging ppl to broach controversial issues that keep ppl trapped in degrading mindsets....

Sccit

« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2015, 06:11:17 PM »
Times have changed...
I don't wanna hear a 45yr old grown man wit children talking bout tying people up butt naked n robbin em or riding it till the wheels fall off...
Bang on wax all ya want, but they don't even have any haters besides correas irrelevant ass...

I'd be more interested in they solo projects or somebody younger with more hood credentials remixing some of they old shit....
They say ya can take the homeboy out the hood but you can't take the hood out the homeboy....
Seriously though, dubs still come across gd up, n mack got that ghetto sound, but cube just come across as a poser to me now, regardless of affiliations....
I'd like to see these guys reaching out to the youth in an inspiring way rather than spouting egocentric, violent and often cliche dribble....

Time to do something positive, which all three are capable of, musically, lyrically n artistically, not to mention from a place of experience...

I recently dreamed dub was doing like mentoring or something in the koori community n I would love to hear about him doin something like that in real life....
Not like being a performance coach for straight outa Compton, but working to bring an end to destructive mentalities in the same community he come from, and teaching the difference about bangin in wax as opposed to real life... And encouraging ppl to broach controversial issues that keep ppl trapped in degrading mindsets....

doesnt have 2 be gangsta shit, they can do a grown album

Ebenus Supremus

« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2015, 09:38:29 PM »
Times have changed...

doesnt have 2 be gangsta shit, they can do a grown album

True, but then it wouldn't be Westside Connection....that shit was straight gangsta....

YSH

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • hi
« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2015, 03:23:42 AM »
Times have changed...

so WC was in your DREAM???

PAUSE

WestWestYA

« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2015, 06:28:12 AM »
Times have changed...

so WC was in your DREAM???

PAUSE
Shes a woman retard.

Calilove661

« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2015, 10:56:26 AM »

You should have stayed out of the thread. That would be true 10 years ago. Cube has several movies in the works. Whats best for him musically is probably EveryFucc's Currup and NWA.

doggfather

« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2015, 11:11:47 AM »
Whats best for him musically is probably EveryFucc's Currup and NWA.

just kiddin right?

nwa?? nostalgic vibes yes, but musically good? Why is that?

everything corrupt?! dunno yet, but he was NOT the west last time...
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

DRGNBLZN

« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2015, 11:13:26 AM »
Probably getting together for a few shows or guest feature on some younger cats album is the most I see them getting back together for but from reading interviews of Mack 10 it really seems like he's finished.

Blood$

« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2015, 11:14:16 AM »
I could have pictured them being on "Issues", that would have been  :o

Sccit

« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2015, 11:48:56 AM »

You should have stayed out of the thread. That would be true 10 years ago. Cube has several movies in the works. Whats best for him musically is probably EveryFucc's Currup and NWA.

ALL THE SINGLES FROM EVERYTHINGS CORRUPT WERE AVERAGE TO ABOVE AVERAGE AT BEST....NWA RE-UNION WOULD BE DOPE, BUT IT AINT HAPPENIN.