Author Topic: WEST SIDE CONNECTION REUNION  (Read 1399 times)

GangstaBoogy

Re: WEST SIDE CONNECTION REUNION
« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2015, 01:00:48 PM »
Times have changed...
I don't wanna hear a 45yr old grown man wit children talking bout tying people up butt naked n robbin em or riding it till the wheels fall off...
Bang on wax all ya want, but they don't even have any haters besides correas irrelevant ass...

I'd be more interested in they solo projects or somebody younger with more hood credentials remixing some of they old shit....
They say ya can take the homeboy out the hood but you can't take the hood out the homeboy....
Seriously though, dubs still come across gd up, n mack got that ghetto sound, but cube just come across as a poser to me now, regardless of affiliations....
He a good writer n lyricist but eventually doin the same old ish gets tired....
I'd like to see these guys reaching out to the youth in an inspiring way rather than spouting egocentric, violent and often cliche dribble....

They had they fun packing guns in the sun....
Time to do something positive, which all three are capable of, musically, lyrically n artistically, not to mention from a place of experience...

I recently dreamed dub was doing like mentoring or something in the koori community n I would love to hear about him doin something like that in real life....
Not like being a performance coach for straight outa Compton, but working to bring an end to destructive mentalities in the same community he come from, and teaching the difference about bangin in wax as opposed to real life... And encouraging ppl to broach controversial issues that keep ppl trapped in degrading mindsets....

doesnt have 2 be gangsta shit, they can do a grown album

No they can't. WC is incapable of rapping about anything other than house shoes, skip walking, and bailing to the liquor store. Mack 10 is basically a money/bitches/Bloods rapper only at this point. Cube is the only one who can do grown man music.

Dr. Dre just gave us a grown up album on Compton with songs like "It's All On Me", "All In a Days Work", and "Talking to My Diary". Best thing to do is finally do a fuckin NWA reunion or since Dre hates Ren just do the Helter Skelter album 20 years later.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

johnnie360

« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2015, 02:06:29 PM »
A reunion I would rather see would be Quik, 2nd II None, Hi-C, Suga Free, and AMG

Sccit

« Reply #17 on: September 03, 2015, 03:17:04 PM »
Times have changed...
I don't wanna hear a 45yr old grown man wit children talking bout tying people up butt naked n robbin em or riding it till the wheels fall off...
Bang on wax all ya want, but they don't even have any haters besides correas irrelevant ass...

I'd be more interested in they solo projects or somebody younger with more hood credentials remixing some of they old shit....
They say ya can take the homeboy out the hood but you can't take the hood out the homeboy....
Seriously though, dubs still come across gd up, n mack got that ghetto sound, but cube just come across as a poser to me now, regardless of affiliations....
He a good writer n lyricist but eventually doin the same old ish gets tired....
I'd like to see these guys reaching out to the youth in an inspiring way rather than spouting egocentric, violent and often cliche dribble....

They had they fun packing guns in the sun....
Time to do something positive, which all three are capable of, musically, lyrically n artistically, not to mention from a place of experience...

I recently dreamed dub was doing like mentoring or something in the koori community n I would love to hear about him doin something like that in real life....
Not like being a performance coach for straight outa Compton, but working to bring an end to destructive mentalities in the same community he come from, and teaching the difference about bangin in wax as opposed to real life... And encouraging ppl to broach controversial issues that keep ppl trapped in degrading mindsets....

doesnt have 2 be gangsta shit, they can do a grown album

No they can't. WC is incapable of rapping about anything other than house shoes, skip walking, and bailing to the liquor store. Mack 10 is basically a money/bitches/Bloods rapper only at this point. Cube is the only one who can do grown man music.

Dr. Dre just gave us a grown up album on Compton with songs like "It's All On Me", "All In a Days Work", and "Talking to My Diary". Best thing to do is finally do a fuckin NWA reunion or since Dre hates Ren just do the Helter Skelter album 20 years later.
U selling em short if u dont think they can rap bout the same shit from a grown man perspective

TidyKris

« Reply #18 on: September 03, 2015, 05:42:59 PM »
Times have changed...

To be fair i personally dont give a shit if they come out as 45-50 year old men doing a gangster rap album anyway.
Id prefer to hear them do what they were doing when i first got into them...its not like most of them were actually doing that
gangster shit in real life when they were 20 so whats wrong with hearing them talk about it when they are 50? Its not real whatever age they are haha

mrfranklin

« Reply #19 on: September 06, 2015, 11:41:45 PM »
If MAck an CUBE talked it out? they should have a westside connection album with three or four dre bangers

doggfather

« Reply #20 on: September 07, 2015, 12:33:29 AM »
If MAck an CUBE talked it out? they should have a westside connection album with three or four dre bangers

they aint need dre...
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

« Reply #21 on: September 07, 2015, 10:53:51 PM »
WC is the only one who's still got it.

Ebenus Supremus

« Reply #22 on: September 07, 2015, 11:01:51 PM »
WC is the only one who's still got it.

Co sign....
Now I've broken it off with my Sudanese toyboy I'm free to go back to trolling dubs sexy ass on twitter...

mrfranklin

« Reply #23 on: October 03, 2015, 09:27:54 PM »
If the did do another album the shit would tear up the hip hop game, seriously. They may be the hardest westcoast group

Remedy360

« Reply #24 on: October 03, 2015, 10:34:03 PM »
If the did do another album the shit would tear up the hip hop game, seriously. They may be the hardest westcoast group

They were, that shit's old as fuck though. Wouldn't be close to the same. I actually liked Terrorist Threats a lot more than most people, but that came out 12 years ago.

Mietek23

« Reply #25 on: October 04, 2015, 04:01:06 AM »
it's been too late for that, will never happen

Fonkarround

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • https://soundcloud.com/fonkarround
« Reply #26 on: October 04, 2015, 06:51:48 AM »

They were, that shit's old as fuck though. Wouldn't be close to the same. I actually liked Terrorist Threats a lot more than most people, but that came out 12 years ago.
Terrorist Threats is fucking beast album, very underrated and forgotten.

As much as i wanted to hear new WSCG years ago, i think they should left their legacy untouched - its solid as fuck, both albums classic as i see it. Plus Cube is soft right now, Dub could spit something, Mack probably could step up too, but i seriously doubt they would come up with something original.