Author Topic: Had a dream about Sccit a couple nights ago  (Read 597 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Had a dream about Sccit a couple nights ago
« on: September 04, 2015, 02:01:50 PM »
So I was driving to Sccits house, my brother and one of my friends from L.A. were in the ride.  Niether smoke weed so I wasn't sure they'd really wanna hang like that... we got off the exit for woodland hills and turned left into sccits hood...... then somehow we were stuck waiting before sccits crib and then suddenly, magically stuck waiting in a traffic jam after Sccits house... so I never did actually see Sccit in the dream.... next thing I know I was in a military war zone or some shit, or maybe that was the preceding dream, but shit was intense.... peace
« Last Edit: September 04, 2015, 02:03:22 PM by Infinite Trapped In 1996 »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

Re: Had a dream about Sccit a couple nights ago
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2015, 03:05:26 PM »
it's cuz u never really saw me las time u came out west.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2015, 03:22:27 PM »
Cool story

Space RockStar SkyStalker Machine

« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2015, 03:48:56 PM »
how da f@ck u gonna disrespect a player like daf. I always have war dreams with planes n bombs

Ebenus Supremus

« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2015, 06:20:23 PM »
Well I just had a dream me n the game was smoking some white powder outa red n green balloon n we in a car n we squashed n hunched up on the left side, then we get out n we in this circus tent n everyone starting
 Us so we snuck out n started off in a go cart.... Shit was crazy, I can actually recall the high I felt like it was some strong shit n game was off his dial too....
Sometimes I hate dreaming bout rappers...

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2015, 12:12:12 AM »
it's cuz u never really saw me las time u came out west.

that's deep
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Calilove661

« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2015, 06:28:56 PM »
So I was driving to Sccits house, my brother and one of my friends from L.A. were in the ride.  Niether smoke weed so I wasn't sure they'd really wanna hang like that... we got off the exit for woodland hills and turned left into sccits hood...... then somehow we were stuck waiting before sccits crib and then suddenly, magically stuck waiting in a traffic jam after Sccits house... so I never did actually see Sccit in the dream.... next thing I know I was in a military war zone or some shit, or maybe that was the preceding dream, but shit was intense.... peace

INFINITE TRAPPED IN THE ASS.

trapper

« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2016, 11:59:50 AM »

You gay dogg?