Author Topic: medibles (faded thread)  (Read 436 times)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
medibles (faded thread)
« on: September 06, 2015, 12:53:39 PM »
gone off gorilla glue gummy bears.

Hack Wilson - real

Re: medibles (faded thread)
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2015, 01:29:11 PM »
Got some brownies in the freezer

Might eat one tonight

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2015, 08:23:44 PM »
you ever melt a chunk of hash in some margerine/butter and then pour it on something sweet?

that shit will have your limbs feeling detatched...not like in a mortal kombat way though.

Sccit

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2015, 11:51:39 PM »
some edibles are borderline psychedelic status..last time i was at the barber off a kiva bar and shit was intense. havent had 1 since.

Blood$

« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2015, 12:34:55 PM »
edibles are an almost rare occasion for me now... there were 2 times where I really thought I was about to be the first person to OD off THC lol

J. B A N A N A S

« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2015, 12:44:41 PM »
Took some Zoot candies then went to a baseball game the other night. Shit was intense.

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2015, 09:27:25 PM »
I think I told the story on here, but I ate a candy bar on thanksgiving morning. Much to my surprise, I discovered the recommended dosage for a vet was 2-3 tiles. I ate 8.5 tiles before I discovered that fact. I was around about 25 family members, some I hadn't seen in years. I was so fucking high I couldn't believe it. Highest I had been since I was like 19 lol. I literally was telling myself "well, you've really done it this time. I kept having to go outside (in the bitter ass cold) and call people cuz it was too intense inside. I didn't even think I was gonna be able to sit down and eat. Fortunately our meal took about 3 hours till it was ready and I came down sufficiently to maintain.

But damn I def learned my lesson on that one lol. But edibles are cool as hell and so convenient.

Blood$

« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2015, 11:41:11 AM »
I think I told the story on here, but I ate a candy bar on thanksgiving morning. Much to my surprise, I discovered the recommended dosage for a vet was 2-3 tiles. I ate 8.5 tiles before I discovered that fact. I was around about 25 family members, some I hadn't seen in years.

holy shit... that sounds scary as fuck but makes for that awesome story