Author Topic: High School Football Players BRUTALLY TARGET Ref  (Read 418 times)

CORREA

High School Football Players BRUTALLY TARGET Ref
« on: September 08, 2015, 04:00:09 PM »

Sccit

Re: High School Football Players BRUTALLY TARGET Ref
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2015, 09:23:01 PM »
heard the coaches ordered it smh

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2015, 06:56:43 AM »
I don't care how bad the call may have been. The state athletic department  should issue lifetime bans on everyone involved.

Sccit

« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2015, 09:23:27 AM »
I don't care how bad the call may have been. The state athletic department  should issue lifetime bans on everyone involved.

Lol no

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2015, 06:43:03 PM »

Lol no

No what?

Sccit

« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2015, 06:48:40 PM »

Lol no

No what?

Lets ruin the outcome of a kids entire life because of one stupid decision he made in the spur of the moment......said nobody with a soul in their body

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2015, 08:14:11 PM »

Lol no

No what?

Lets ruin the outcome of a kids entire life because of one stupid decision he made in the spur of the moment......said nobody with a soul in their body

I meant the coaches.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2015, 08:51:16 PM »
Not that I would care if the kids were banned from public highschool football. Its not about ruining lives. Its about setting standards. You made the choice to attack someone that could not see you coming and had no reason to think he had to defend himself, and you did it because of a stupid game with a ball. Punk's lucky if there's no criminal charges. I was a lot smarter than that at 16 and I knew my actions had consequences. Years in prison is stupid, but not being allowed to play high school? Big deal.

And if the kid is all that good he already fucked up his career to no end. Serious colleges won't touch him.