Author Topic: Snoop Kicked Off Tha Set? They get at Daz too.  (Read 2929 times)

bigpimpin20

Re: Snoop Kicked Off Tha Set? They get at Daz too.
« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2015, 12:47:41 PM »
lol

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2015, 01:14:13 PM »
Big flossy isnt talking about that snoop should put in work. Thats crazy. I think what he was trying to say was that, snoop is sporting 20 crip gang affiliations in his music, but in real life acting like he dont know them. They are saying that to be part of the gang, its like being part of a family, and snoop is a multi millionaire,  while his rtc family members are struggling, and that snoop is in a position to break off some crumbs sometimes to help them/contribute with important things like funerals n such, but aint doing anything at all, and they feel hurt for that, and they think that snoop shouldnt claim rtc in his music any more, and his ghetto pass to be revoked
« Last Edit: September 11, 2015, 01:16:24 PM by ironmike »

TidyKris

« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2015, 01:41:27 PM »
Big flossy isnt talking about that snoop should put in work. Thats crazy. I think what he was trying to say was that, snoop is sporting 20 crip gang affiliations in his music, but in real life acting like he dont know them. They are saying that to be part of the gang, its like being part of a family, and snoop is a multi millionaire,  while his rtc family members are struggling, and that snoop is in a position to break off some crumbs sometimes to help them/contribute with important things like funerals n such, but aint doing anything at all, and they feel hurt for that, and they think that snoop shouldnt claim rtc in his music any more, and his ghetto pass to be revoked

Its ridiculous when you think about it...50 year old men getting mad at another man because he doesnt give them money
so they are not letting him play with them anymore. Fucking stupid haha...i can understand if they were 18- 19 year old kids
but 50+ years old men?? Laughable

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2015, 02:27:37 PM »
he might have a point, but he shouldnt be dry snitchin on daz like that tho

and exactly what point might that be? 
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

johnnie360

« Reply #19 on: September 11, 2015, 10:27:40 PM »
Like the nigga snoop said. If Im'a C in it. I'm in for life, always stay down and keep my mutha fuccin game tight. All that money snoop got, he should have bought His OG's houses and guns all the dope and liquor they can handle. I hope they catch his ass slippin, ol busta ass no love fo the hood havin ass nigga. Nigga ages got nuthin to do with it. This shit is fo life. Nigga need to come through and hand out turkeys and money like Nino Brown. I see why they are pissed.

Ebenus Supremus

« Reply #20 on: September 11, 2015, 10:46:25 PM »
Can't people be successful w/o some leech action like ya owe em something...
Sure, if they put in work they should be rewarded accordingly n from my knowledge the Boss Lady is a philanthropist so I don't see why Snoop should have to support every charity case out there...
He got a family to provide for, blood kin, n sure these may be crippin cousins but I don't see why ever since Rookie took the fall for some reason everyman n his dog wanna be fed of the boss w/o paying dues themselves...

His names Snoop Doggy Dog not Rollin 20's Banking n Finance - Long Beach Branch

Sccit

« Reply #21 on: September 12, 2015, 01:44:14 AM »
he might have a point, but he shouldnt be dry snitchin on daz like that tho

and exactly what point might that be? 

Reply #16

papa-smurf

« Reply #22 on: September 12, 2015, 04:03:52 AM »
These biter old ass men mad at snoop because they never acomplished shit in life. snoop dont owe Miserable ass muthafuckas nothing. These bum ass niggas is haters

Remedy360

« Reply #23 on: September 12, 2015, 10:25:08 AM »
Fuck Snoop for selling out all his homies like that. Nigga say he 20's then he needs to put in that work. These fools down in the trenches putting in work while snoop playing hollywood. They should run him off the set. He owe them.

wtf....put in work? he's not a teenager bro. he's a grown man wit a family and millions of dollars in his account. stop that.

Lmao this is unbelievable.

bigpimpin20

« Last Edit: September 12, 2015, 10:48:42 AM by bigpimpin20 »

johnnie360

« Reply #25 on: September 12, 2015, 11:31:56 AM »
He must have wrote a check to the rollin 20's retirement fund.

hrsmn_london

« Reply #26 on: September 12, 2015, 11:44:53 AM »
Tray Deee is respected in the streets, as well as Jayo Felony, and I understand WC to be also.

Artists like Snoop shouldn't be claiming crip when they're clearing not active bangers.

MOBNigga06

« Reply #27 on: September 12, 2015, 12:39:21 PM »
Like the nigga snoop said. If Im'a C in it. I'm in for life, always stay down and keep my mutha fuccin game tight. All that money snoop got, he should have bought His OG's houses and guns all the dope and liquor they can handle. I hope they catch his ass slippin, ol busta ass no love fo the hood havin ass nigga. Nigga ages got nuthin to do with it. This shit is fo life. Nigga need to come through and hand out turkeys and money like Nino Brown. I see why they are pissed.

This dude understands what's up. The fact that everyone on this forum defends Snoop's negligence is just a reminder that this is a forum full of busters and Euros and people who don't understand the streets.

If you become a multi-millionaire, you gotta give back to the hood. And if you don't give back to the hood, then you can't profit off claiming the hood. Either you dissociate yourself or you give back. Can't have it both ways.

Even R. Kelly paid for the funerals of his homies in Chicago. He ain't a gang banger. But he understands that when you got $150 Million, the cost of a funeral doesn't affect you as much as it does for the family of some hood nigga.
The most GAMED UP poster on DubCC.

Member of Bloods.

Money over Bitches.

dexter

« Reply #28 on: September 12, 2015, 02:13:25 PM »
^Your wrong

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #29 on: September 12, 2015, 03:00:30 PM »
These biter old ass men mad at snoop because they never acomplished shit in life. snoop dont owe Miserable ass muthafuckas nothing. These bum ass niggas is haters
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.