Author Topic: Snoop Kicked Off Tha Set? They get at Daz too.  (Read 2931 times)

TidyKris

Re: Snoop Kicked Off Tha Set? They get at Daz too.
« Reply #30 on: September 12, 2015, 07:20:10 PM »
Like the nigga snoop said. If Im'a C in it. I'm in for life, always stay down and keep my mutha fuccin game tight. All that money snoop got, he should have bought His OG's houses and guns all the dope and liquor they can handle. I hope they catch his ass slippin, ol busta ass no love fo the hood havin ass nigga. Nigga ages got nuthin to do with it. This shit is fo life. Nigga need to come through and hand out turkeys and money like Nino Brown. I see why they are pissed.

This dude understands what's up. The fact that everyone on this forum defends Snoop's negligence is just a reminder that this is a forum full of busters and Euros and people who don't understand the streets.

If you become a multi-millionaire, you gotta give back to the hood. And if you don't give back to the hood, then you can't profit off claiming the hood. Either you dissociate yourself or you give back. Can't have it both ways.

Even R. Kelly paid for the funerals of his homies in Chicago. He ain't a gang banger. But he understands that when you got $150 Million, the cost of a funeral doesn't affect you as much as it does for the family of some hood nigga.

No it is just that the most people on this forum realise how fucking retarded the whole thing is. These guys are grown men...old enough to have grandchildren
but are mad and another grown man for not buying them stuff....the rest of that "either buy us something or act like you never came from here" shit is fucking STUPID.

Do these guys expect people who have made it to still be wiping their asses for them when they are 60 and 70 years old?
Come on son...you cant act like that is normal behavior even if it is "street"?  
« Last Edit: September 12, 2015, 07:22:20 PM by TidyKris »

Sccit

« Reply #31 on: September 12, 2015, 09:38:50 PM »
Like the nigga snoop said. If Im'a C in it. I'm in for life, always stay down and keep my mutha fuccin game tight. All that money snoop got, he should have bought His OG's houses and guns all the dope and liquor they can handle. I hope they catch his ass slippin, ol busta ass no love fo the hood havin ass nigga. Nigga ages got nuthin to do with it. This shit is fo life. Nigga need to come through and hand out turkeys and money like Nino Brown. I see why they are pissed.

This dude understands what's up. The fact that everyone on this forum defends Snoop's negligence is just a reminder that this is a forum full of busters and Euros and people who don't understand the streets.

If you become a multi-millionaire, you gotta give back to the hood. And if you don't give back to the hood, then you can't profit off claiming the hood. Either you dissociate yourself or you give back. Can't have it both ways.

Even R. Kelly paid for the funerals of his homies in Chicago. He ain't a gang banger. But he understands that when you got $150 Million, the cost of a funeral doesn't affect you as much as it does for the family of some hood nigga.

No it is just that the most people on this forum realise how fucking retarded the whole thing is. These guys are grown men...old enough to have grandchildren
but are mad and another grown man for not buying them stuff....the rest of that "either buy us something or act like you never came from here" shit is fucking STUPID.

Do these guys expect people who have made it to still be wiping their asses for them when they are 60 and 70 years old?

It's diff wit sets.. It's pretty fucked up to claim a set and not give back to the community. Not that it's an obligation, but if u reppin a set and u make it big, it's pretty common to give back to the community. Especially when u still reppin it 25 years strong. Now, I duno if hes given back and these dudes jus talkin out they ass, but I do know that giving back ain't an uncommon notion.

TidyKris

« Reply #32 on: September 13, 2015, 05:55:40 AM »

It's diff wit sets.. It's pretty fucked up to claim a set and not give back to the community. Not that it's an obligation, but if u reppin a set and u make it big, it's pretty common to give back to the community. Especially when u still reppin it 25 years strong. Now, I duno if hes given back and these dudes jus talkin out they ass, but I do know that giving back ain't an uncommon notion.

Yeah i do understand all that and if all these guys including Snoop were young like 18 - 30 then fair enough.
But dudes are like 50 years old now, i just think its silly to be talking like that. Thats just my opinion on how silly it is though.
I think Snoop would have done stuff for his set over the years...although i cant be 100% on that

heyyou

« Reply #33 on: September 13, 2015, 07:29:20 AM »
These people are pathetic, they should take responsiblity for their own lives.
Is snoop supposed to be social services and look after every so called crip?

Like others have said, he is a successful grown man and a grand father. Why jepordise that?
Do people want snoop to 'keep it street' like suge? You only have to see the situation suge is in and what he once had and lost it all, with the possibilty of life in prison because he didnt grow up.

abusive

« Reply #34 on: September 13, 2015, 11:28:27 AM »
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

TidyKris

abusive

smp4life

« Reply #37 on: September 13, 2015, 07:25:18 PM »
Is this squashed yet?

TidyKris

abusive

« Reply #39 on: September 14, 2015, 12:47:01 PM »
^Your wrong
No he's not.

Yes he is
Do you have any personal experience with gangs?

Just experience in real adult life....
That's a no. I do and I'm telling you that you're wrong. You may not like it or agree with it but there is a certain protocol you follow when involved with gangs. Either you're in or you're out. If you hit a lick or you make it in the music business, the same rules apply. If Snoop wants out then he needs to stay out but he can't have it both ways. To be honest with you I think he should take this opportunity and be out.

TidyKris

« Reply #40 on: September 14, 2015, 03:14:47 PM »
^Your wrong
No he's not.

Yes he is
Do you have any personal experience with gangs?

Just experience in real adult life....
That's a no. I do and I'm telling you that you're wrong. You may not like it or agree with it but there is a certain protocol you follow when involved with gangs. Either you're in or you're out. If you hit a lick or you make it in the music business, the same rules apply. If Snoop wants out then he needs to stay out but he can't have it both ways. To be honest with you I think he should take this opportunity and be out.

Yeah i know what your saying man...i just find it so silly at that age. As ive said before, if it was
the 90's and all these cats were still young then i can understand but still talking shit like that for those reasons at 50 years old seems so ridiculous.
But yeah i agree with you that Snoops better off taking this opportunity to get out

geezy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Dogg Pound Gangsta 4 Life (west coast love).
« Reply #41 on: September 14, 2015, 04:04:16 PM »
I didn't want to comment further on this but reading some of the response on here, makes my blood boil!

It's not a secret that Snoop have done so much for the community and even the gangs,  he has given opportunities to rappers from his set and other sets!

He's not a bloody charity to grown ass men.

Snoop Youth Football League, is doing way more than most celebs out there, the kind of impact that is having on kids that might probably end up on a different route is amazing.

Instead of these men to find a positive way to influence their neighbourhood, they are busy moaning and hating.

Finally, someone say something about if you're not from the street, you won't understand.

I grew up in a street that's way worse than the ones all these spoilt dudes claim and I never ask for or beg another man for favours, you work hard, hustle and make the best of what you have, with your pride as a man intact!

« Last Edit: September 14, 2015, 04:06:42 PM by geezy »
Arsenal 4 Life!!!!!!!!!!

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #42 on: September 14, 2015, 10:42:03 PM »
Snoop Dogg just shut those niggas ALL THE WAY the fuck down.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=139&v=RfV569i935g

King shit.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Sccit

« Reply #43 on: September 15, 2015, 12:05:59 AM »
Snoop Dogg just shut those niggas ALL THE WAY the fuck down.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=139&v=RfV569i935g

King shit.

that was real tho

JonnyTanna

« Reply #44 on: September 15, 2015, 06:48:37 AM »
Snoop came back and spoke some truth

Found this on the other thread. Props to cStyle for the post
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=319813.msg3065698#msg3065698