Author Topic: What "drugs" do y'all consume ?  (Read 580 times)

WestSideDon

What "drugs" do y'all consume ?
« on: September 15, 2015, 12:26:08 PM »
Yeah simple question, what are your "bad habits"  ;D?
Personally I only smoke weed every now and then (theres times when its more regularly and also times where its rare).
Used to smoke cigarettes on the regular until 5 months ago i quit and now i'll only do it at parties from time to time.
Also used to be drinking a lot for a couple years and had my fair share of blackouts & passing out shit, but i've reduced it during the last year and completely quit it in april this year.
The biggest motivation for me was when I started working out and changing my nutrition, first of all i was doing it while still doing occasional drinking, smoking on the regular & shit but then I quit both, changed the shit I eat & drink and reached a great fitness level. Lost 18 kilos of fat, looking much more muscular & shredded now so it was totally worth it.  8)

J. B A N A N A S

Re: What "drugs" do y'all consume ?
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2015, 01:51:39 PM »
Keep in mind I don't do any of these regularly (besides caffeine), but enjoy greatly once every week or two:

Caffeine
Alcohol
Kratom
Cannabis
Codeine
Hydrocodone
Oxycodone
Hydromorphone
Alprazolam
Diazepam

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2015, 12:25:33 AM »
Something is wrong with me because drugs don't even fuccin hit me anymore for the most part.  It's like I am caught in some permanent state of "sober" that can not be altered. 

...I'm going on about a year of this.  Like if I were to smoke some ganja I will only get some incredible craving for food or sex—and that's about it.  Nothing more than that.

...Also..simpler things like caffeine or cigarettes don't really affect me either.  I just feel some craving that I need more and more.

Maybe that is telling me something.  Like I need more if I really want to get the full effect, but I don't want to keep shoving stimulants down my system.  They are supposed to compliment my mood, and accentuate it—but if they are falling down some kind of empty black hole within my system then I'm not gonna be the one to keep pumping them into my system in vain.

I'm sure this will pass once/if my life situation stabilizes, but for now I'm very, very "sober". 
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2015, 05:01:30 PM »
Something is wrong with me because drugs don't even fuccin hit me anymore for the most part.  It's like I am caught in some permanent state of "sober" that can not be altered. 

...I'm going on about a year of this.  Like if I were to smoke some ganja I will only get some incredible craving for food or sex—and that's about it.  Nothing more than that.

...Also..simpler things like caffeine or cigarettes don't really affect me either.  I just feel some craving that I need more and more.

Maybe that is telling me something.  Like I need more if I really want to get the full effect, but I don't want to keep shoving stimulants down my system.  They are supposed to compliment my mood, and accentuate it—but if they are falling down some kind of empty black hole within my system then I'm not gonna be the one to keep pumping them into my system in vain.

I'm sure this will pass once/if my life situation stabilizes, but for now I'm very, very "sober". 

a.you're smoking garbage weed

and

b.weed is an herb, not a drug

pop a thizz and see if u dont gain some perspective/altered state of consciousness

SuperSpider

« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2015, 04:30:08 AM »

a.you're smoking garbage weed

and

b.weed is an herb, not a drug

pop a thizz and see if u dont gain some perspective/altered state of consciousness

Weed is a drug by definition

Sccit

« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2015, 09:10:42 AM »
I mean, if you consider tea a drug, then yea, weed is a drug too. But in actuality, vitamins and herbs fall under a different spectrum of drugs than the shit at your local pharmacy that gets cooked up in a lab.

DRGNBLZN

« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2015, 01:20:53 PM »
Its not justified scientifically that marijuana is a drug. Its all politics, propaganda, and public opinion(more so in the past than now obviously) that got marijuana classified as a schedule 1 drug which is in the same class according to the DEA as heroin, mdma, bath salts, and lsd. Cocaine and meth are schedule 2. This is how you know we've been being lied to all for the republicans to find ways to keep tabs on minorities which according to them were the primary users back then. That's how you know its all bullshit.

Fraxxx

« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2015, 01:51:12 PM »

Your need for being acknowleged as somehow exceptional is sad.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Desert Lord

« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2015, 04:00:49 PM »
right now - i'm smoking on some channel +...high like a motherfucker  8)