Author Topic: lmao daz getting shit on for his straight to VHS movie (;  (Read 1632 times)

CORREA

lmao daz getting shit on for his straight to VHS movie (;
« on: September 16, 2015, 06:07:12 PM »
read the comments

plus daz working on another  straight to the 99 cents store movie

jmix

Re: lmao daz getting shit on for his straight to VHS movie (;
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2015, 08:29:40 PM »
i could make a better movie...

bouli77

« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2015, 12:02:47 AM »
read the comments

plus daz working on another  straight to the 99 cents store movie

the Spizzot was shot a long time ago, like in 2012 or 2013.

it's obvious Daz went for the quick buck here and hopes to cash out by getting his shit picked. I mean the extracts on his instagram look really risible, lol. I seriously wonder how some of these dudes in the comment section can say anything good of the snippets Daz has shown us lol. That's the problem with Daz (and a lot of dudes in the industry), the hustle and business come first, and the artistry second. Motherfuckers are always compromising, selling out and trend hopping at the cost of musical quality and integrity.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2015, 12:24:23 AM »
That's the problem with Daz (and a lot of dudes in the industry), the hustle and business come first, and the artistry second.  

Yep... which is why Daz has never really been that dope since leaving Death Row.  Even the R.A.W. release was very sloppy, the packaging, promotion, distribution, sequencing, all of it was sloppy.  And that was his best album since Death Row only because he still had some of his Death Row stash to work with.

Some artists like Daz and Kurupt need to be on a major label to put out quality.  They need someone like Dre standing over them making sure it gets done with some integrity.

...that said, I'm still a fan of daz and looking forward to this DPG4Life project he's working on.  
« Last Edit: September 17, 2015, 12:27:00 AM by Infinite Trapped In 1996 »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

CORREA

« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2015, 09:17:21 AM »
That's the problem with Daz (and a lot of dudes in the industry), the hustle and business come first, and the artistry second.  

Yep... which is why Daz has never really been that dope since leaving Death Row.  

Some artists like Daz and Kurupt need to be on a major label to put out quality.  They need someone like Dre standing over them making sure it gets done with some integrity.

LMAO daz never been dope Daz and Kurupt dont need dre they just need to hang it up already

Jimmy H.

« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2015, 02:50:24 PM »
I think a lot is in putting in the time.  The Dogg Pound (Daz and Kurupt) were split up for about 3 years so when they got back together, people were very excited to hear them work together.  In the span of a year, they had three projects - Dillinger & Young Gotti 2 (a very rushed DPG reunion project from Daz's label), the DPG album on Koch that Snoop put out with no Daz production, and a Kurupt solo produced entirely by Daz.  Even in mixing all the tracks up, the quality isn't there from like that 1999-01 period where they worked together on R.A.W., Streetz Iz A Mutha, the original Dillinger & Young Gotti, and Space Boogie.  I think the chemistry is still there and they both are capable of making great work.  Their collabo with Game on "Doctor's Advocate" and Kurupt's shit on Hi-Tek albums was the shit.  That Dogg Pound Gangsta LP that Daz put out the same year had some incredible joints on there but he rushed a portion of it and put out a lot of updated versions of old classics.  The focus in the product was lacking to me.

With someone like Dr. Dre, he is the consummate producer, because even if he is not credited on the beat but just overseeing the project, he has that level of quality control to his brand.  He's not putting out street singles with videos that look like they were filmed with a camcorder.  With Daz's projects, a lot of the treasures are buried.  He's more interested in flooding the market with product.

CORREA

« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2015, 03:02:50 PM »
I think a lot is in putting in the time.  The Dogg Pound (Daz and Kurupt) were split up for about 3 years so when they got back together, people were very excited to hear them work together.  In the span of a year, they had three projects - Dillinger & Young Gotti 2 (a very rushed DPG reunion project from Daz's label), the DPG album on Koch that Snoop put out with no Daz production, and a Kurupt solo produced entirely by Daz.  Even in mixing all the tracks up, the quality isn't there from like that 1999-01 period where they worked together on R.A.W., Streetz Iz A Mutha, the original Dillinger & Young Gotti, and Space Boogie.  I think the chemistry is still there and they both are capable of making great work.  Their collabo with Game on "Doctor's Advocate" and Kurupt's shit on Hi-Tek albums was the shit.  That Dogg Pound Gangsta LP that Daz put out the same year had some incredible joints on there but he rushed a portion of it and put out a lot of updated versions of old classics.  The focus in the product was lacking to me.

With someone like Dr. Dre, he is the consummate producer, because even if he is not credited on the beat but just overseeing the project, he has that level of quality control to his brand.  He's not putting out street singles with videos that look like they were filmed with a camcorder.  With Daz's projects, a lot of the treasures are buried.  He's more interested in flooding the market with product.

dre is focused on the future not some bums that aren't gonna make him some money they had their time now its time to go away
daz needs to go on a diet and Kurupt needs to go to rehab  :D

Sccit

« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2015, 03:05:56 PM »
daz never been dope

do u listen to urself?

Sccit

« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2015, 03:15:11 PM »

shits funny af. pac witout the thug life tat......reading lyrics off a blank paper. didnt realize it'd be this low budget, but hopefully they work out the kinks.

CORREA

« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2015, 03:32:35 PM »

shits funny af. pac witout the thug life tat......reading lyrics off a blank paper. didnt realize it'd be this low budget, but hopefully they work out the kinks.

well u have to be a real retard not to realize this from the start HELLO!!!!!!! its daz we talking bout here

Sccit

« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2015, 04:02:37 PM »

well u have to be a real retard not to realize this from the start HELLO!!!!!!! its daz we talking bout here

U HAVE TO BE A RETARD TO SAY "DAZ HAS NEVER BEEN DOPE" WHILE BIGGING UP POST MALONE AND YOUNG THUG. THATS A BORDERLINE BANNABLE OFFENSE ON THIS SITE.

CORREA

« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2015, 04:34:45 PM »

U HAVE TO BE A RETARD TO SAY "DAZ HAS NEVER BEEN DOPE" WHILE BIGGING UP POST MALONE AND YOUNG THUG. THATS A BORDERLINE BANNABLE OFFENSE ON THIS SITE.

lol is that the best u got retard :D young thug come on even a retard like yourself should know better if i cant stand lil wayne yes all his music what makes u think young thug

daz is a bum who thinks es a legend just like the retards here who think the same dub is daz fan base lol you should know that ur from cali right whens the last time you heard anyone bumping daz  ;D nuff said ;)

Sccit

« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2015, 05:38:45 PM »

lol is that the best u got retard :D young thug come on even a retard like yourself should know better if i cant stand lil wayne yes all his music what makes u think young thug

daz is a bum who thinks es a legend just like the retards here who think the same dub is daz fan base lol you should know that ur from cali right whens the last time you heard anyone bumping daz  ;D nuff said ;)

u need to stop wit them gayass smileys son......i dont feel very comfortable wit you winking and smiling repeatedly at me. borderline sexual harassment.

but yea, i duno if u really do like young thug or not, but u definitely said post malone is dope...and then u say daz has never been dope. hip-hop pass officially revoked young'n.

CORREA

« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2015, 08:46:44 PM »

young thug or not, but u definitely said post malone is dope...and then u say daz has never been dope. hip-hop pass officially revoked young'n.

of course you wouldn't know ur just repeating something that another retard said cause just like you u ran out of things to say and since i was posting some of his stuff on the Outbound Connections just like i post other people shit i automatically liked him in general im not much of a south hip hop fan to me its just catchy beats catchy hook and shit lyrics now post i do like you can actully understand whats he saying

and daz still sucks  :D don't call him a legend  for that title he has to have done something rapping for so many years doesn't automatically earn you that in that case everyone is one then

Sccit

« Reply #14 on: September 18, 2015, 12:55:12 AM »

young thug or not, but u definitely said post malone is dope...and then u say daz has never been dope. hip-hop pass officially revoked young'n.

of course you wouldn't know ur just repeating something that another retard said cause just like you u ran out of things to say and since i was posting some of his stuff on the Outbound Connections just like i post other people shit i automatically liked him in general im not much of a south hip hop fan to me its just catchy beats catchy hook and shit lyrics now post i do like you can actully understand whats he saying

and daz still sucks  :D don't call him a legend  for that title he has to have done something rapping for so many years doesn't automatically earn you that in that case everyone is one then

naah i didnt mean to offend u, i just seen u posting a buncha young thug stuff so i assumed that was your shit. i didnt call any1 a legend in this thread once, but u keep hangin onto that wit ur dear life when i called u out for sayin "daz has always sucked". one has nothin to do wit the other. like i said, if u dig post malone and under the same breath claim "daz has always sucked", u need ur hip-hop pass revoked. bottom line.