Author Topic: lmao daz getting shit on for his straight to VHS movie (;  (Read 1630 times)

CORREA

Re: lmao daz getting shit on for his straight to VHS movie (;
« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2015, 07:40:18 AM »

shits funny af. pac witout the thug life tat......reading lyrics off a blank paper. didnt realize it'd be this low budget, but hopefully they work out the kinks.

well u have to be a real retard not to realize this from the start HELLO!!!!!!! its daz we talking bout here

U HAVE TO BE A RETARD TO SAY "DAZ HAS NEVER BEEN DOPE" WHILE BIGGING UP POST MALONE AND YOUNG THUG. THATS A BORDERLINE BANNABLE OFFENSE ON THIS SITE.

lol is that the best u got retard :D young thug come on even a retard like yourself should know better if i cant stand lil wayne yes all his music what makes u think young thug

daz is a bum who thinks es a legend just like the retards here who think the same dub is daz fan base lol you should know that ur from cali right whens the last time you heard anyone bumping daz  ;D nuff said ;)

young thug or not, but u definitely said post malone is dope...and then u say daz has never been dope. hip-hop pass officially revoked young'n.

of course you wouldn't know ur just repeating something that another retard said cause just like you u ran out of things to say and since i was posting some of his stuff on the Outbound Connections just like i post other people shit i automatically liked him in general im not much of a south hip hop fan to me its just catchy beats catchy hook and shit lyrics now post i do like you can actully understand whats he saying

and daz still sucks  :D don't call him a legend  for that title he has to have done something rapping for so many years doesn't automatically earn you that in that case everyone is one then

naah i didnt mean to offend u, i just seen u posting a buncha young thug stuff so i assumed that was your shit. i didnt call any1 a legend in this thread once, but u keep hangin onto that wit ur dear life when i called u out for sayin "daz has always sucked". one has nothin to do wit the other. like i said, if u dig post malone and under the same breath claim "daz has always sucked", u need ur hip-hop pass revoked. bottom line.

u didnt offend nothing i post a lot of things i dont maybe theres someone out there who might enjoy it

back to daz what has he done ?

Blood$

« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2015, 10:31:54 AM »
Daz at his worst > Post Malone at his best = Young Thug

CORREA

« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2015, 10:45:27 AM »
Daz at his worst > Post Malone at his best

enough with the post Malone only time will tell who know he might be a 1 hit wonder like the  Luniz but i doubt that
now about that daz  ::) what was it that made him a legend again ?

Blood$

« Reply #18 on: September 18, 2015, 11:12:30 AM »

enough with the post Malone only time will tell who know he might be a 1 hit wonder like the  Luniz but i doubt that

if you have to ask such questions you know nothing about hip-hop

Sccit

« Reply #19 on: September 18, 2015, 11:28:10 AM »

White Iverson wasn't even a top-40 hit, so he's far from reaching luniz status.

What about Post Malone is so legendary? Please elaborate.

Sccit

« Reply #20 on: September 18, 2015, 11:29:31 AM »

Lol

"What has Daz done"

Is that banworthy? Jus gimme the word folks, we runnin offa popular vote.

Matty

« Reply #21 on: September 18, 2015, 01:43:27 PM »

enough with the post Malone only time will tell who know he might be a 1 hit wonder like the  Luniz but i doubt that
now about that daz  ::) what was it that made him a legend again ?

Lol

"What has Daz done"

more like what hasn't he done?

CORREA

« Reply #22 on: September 18, 2015, 02:33:39 PM »

White Iverson wasn't even a top-40 hit, so he's far from reaching luniz status.

What about Post Malone is so legendary? Please elaborate.

if u have nothing to say don't say anything i like post yeah but he has a long way to go unlike most u retards i dont jump on a bandwagon

CORREA

« Reply #23 on: September 18, 2015, 02:39:53 PM »

Lol

"What has Daz done"

oh how biased so if we dont like the shit rappers u like we get banned lol
fuck you ban me ive been banned at least 4 times already and always find a way back not hard to get back on this out of date forum  ;D
go right ahead so you retards can go back to talking bout the same bullshit ya been talking bout for the past 10 years  ::)

i keep earing daz is a somebody yet no one knows why lmao

thats like saying i want the new iPhone and to me its the greatest thing in the world but when asked why i cant answer

i can be gone from here for a month then return then u got the same retarded threads recycled  same topics of washed up irrelevant trash

Sccit

« Reply #24 on: September 18, 2015, 02:48:01 PM »
"What has Daz ever done?" How many producers have produced a classic album front to back u moronic fuckboy? Is that just a regularity in the game?? U sound dumb my bro. Try n fall back on the fuckery for the sake of this forums integrity.

If u was trollin, do u playboy. But u sounding dead serious wit that shit. Don't make me start bumpin your posts from when you was a realest groupie.

CORREA

« Reply #25 on: September 18, 2015, 03:03:28 PM »
"What has Daz ever done?" How many producers have produced a classic album front to back u moronic fuckboy? Is that just a regularity in the game?? U sound dumb my bro. Try n fall back on the fuckery for the sake of this forums integrity.

If u was trollin, do u playboy. But u sounding dead serious wit that shit. Don't make me start bumpin your posts from when you was a realest groupie.

production wise on dr i give him his due as an artist fuck no
lol now u want to bump some old shit  ;D ;D ;D bump all you want this is the internet im not some retard whos going to hang himself cause of what u or others say

:ooh wait there are retards who actually do that lolololololololololololololololol

Sccit

« Reply #26 on: September 18, 2015, 03:09:48 PM »

lol now u want to bump some old shit  ;D ;D ;D bump all you want this is the internet im not some retard whos going to hang himself cause of what u or others say

:ooh wait there are retards who actually do that lolololololololololololololololol

Ok

CORREA

« Reply #27 on: September 18, 2015, 03:14:35 PM »

lol now u want to bump some old shit  ;D ;D ;D bump all you want this is the internet im not some retard whos going to hang himself cause of what u or others say

Ok

you take the dr production away and u got  :puke:
his production after dr is nothing cutting edge alot of generic sounding shit
« Last Edit: September 18, 2015, 03:16:34 PM by the relavant one »

Sccit

« Reply #28 on: September 18, 2015, 03:40:52 PM »
You take away lakers 17 championships and they not the greatest franchise of all time

CORREA

« Reply #29 on: September 18, 2015, 04:06:38 PM »
You take away lakers 17 championships and they not the greatest franchise of all time

you take away the names of these franchises and all you got is guys running around with a number on their backs running back and forth