Author Topic: lmao daz getting shit on for his straight to VHS movie (;  (Read 1627 times)

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

Re: lmao daz getting shit on for his straight to VHS movie (;
« Reply #45 on: September 21, 2015, 01:05:05 PM »
"What has Daz ever done?" How many producers have produced a classic album front to back u moronic fuckboy? Is that just a regularity in the game?? U sound dumb my bro. Try n fall back on the fuckery for the sake of this forums integrity.

If u was trollin, do u playboy. But u sounding dead serious wit that shit. Don't make me start bumpin your posts from when you was a realest groupie.

production wise on dr i give him his due as an artist fuck no
lol now u want to bump some old shit  ;D ;D ;D bump all you want this is the internet im not some retard whos going to hang himself cause of what u or others say

:ooh wait there are retards who actually do that lolololololololololololololololol

Right, so you admit his Deathrow production was good...yet you say he is shit and worthless and never did anything? Hmmmm...
So basically you just talk trash about Daz because you dont like his later material after Deathrow...ok, everything bad you say about him is void from now on.

Daz is a producer...so you cant credit him as an artist without including the production side, thats like just crediting Dre on his rapping  

There were still some good beats coming from Daz in his later albums but the main difference is that at at a big label like Deathrow there was a filter
meaning that only the good beats got through...all producers make more shit beats then good beats but as Daz was independent there was no filter
and he could just put out what he wanted...also he was working in a multi million dollar studio at Deathrow with some of the best studio engineers around
then when he went  independent he was more then likely using a home studio, so of course there is going to be a difference in how it sounds.

Look at Dre...best hip hop producer in the world...but i wonder how good his stuff would sound if it was just him making it on his own from start to finish?
No, he's saying he had an all star cast at death row and with such a team an producer could shine. The fact that hardly anyone can name anything Daz has done post DR speaks volumes and that was twenty years ago. If he was really as great as some of you proclaim him to be he wold have shined anywhere he went.

Thats not always the case...anyway nobody is saying Daz is the greatest of all time but saying he is shit and has done nothing
in his career is just bullshit. Thats the point we are getting at
Refresh our memories then, what has he done post DR? I'm not hating either I really want to understand your point of view.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daz_Dillinger#Discography

all i see is a bunch of albums that never sold shit
def not legend status

ok so all i see is that you have a lotta hate for old westcoast artist in general, there could be 2 reasons for this either your new favorite westcoast artist (not including kendrick) can't really make any noise because they really need the old heads to make any noise in general or you just mad cause you cant get anymore leaks lol...ohh yea name 1 current legend from todays generation (not including kendrick, he respects the legendz unlike u)

CORREA

« Reply #46 on: September 21, 2015, 01:50:47 PM »
"What has Daz ever done?" How many producers have produced a classic album front to back u moronic fuckboy? Is that just a regularity in the game?? U sound dumb my bro. Try n fall back on the fuckery for the sake of this forums integrity.

If u was trollin, do u playboy. But u sounding dead serious wit that shit. Don't make me start bumpin your posts from when you was a realest groupie.

lol now u want to bump some old shit  ;D ;D ;D bump all you want this is the internet im not some retard whos going to hang himself cause of what u or others say

:ooh wait there are retards who actually do that lolololololololololololololololol

Right, so you admit his Deathrow production was good...yet you say he is shit and worthless and never did anything? Hmmmm...
So basically you just talk trash about Daz because you dont like his later material after Deathrow...ok, everything bad you say about him is void from now on.

Daz is a producer...so you cant credit him as an artist without including the production side, thats like just crediting Dre on his rapping  

There were still some good beats coming from Daz in his later albums but the main difference is that at at a big label like Deathrow there was a filter
meaning that only the good beats got through...all producers make more shit beats then good beats but as Daz was independent there was no filter
and he could just put out what he wanted...also he was working in a multi million dollar studio at Deathrow with some of the best studio engineers around
then when he went  independent he was more then likely using a home studio, so of course there is going to be a difference in how it sounds.

Look at Dre...best hip hop producer in the world...but i wonder how good his stuff would sound if it was just him making it on his own from start to finish?
No, he's saying he had an all star cast at death row and with such a team an producer could shine. The fact that hardly anyone can name anything Daz has done post DR speaks volumes and that was twenty years ago. If he was really as great as some of you proclaim him to be he wold have shined anywhere he went.

Thats not always the case...anyway nobody is saying Daz is the greatest of all time but saying he is shit and has done nothing
Refresh our memories then, what has he done post DR? I'm not hating either I really want to understand your point of view.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daz_Dillinger#Discography

all i see is a bunch of albums that never sold shit
def not legend status

ok so all i see is that you have a lotta hate for old westcoast artist in general, there could be 2 reasons for this either your new favorite westcoast artist (not including kendrick) can't really make any noise because they really need the old heads to make any noise in general or you just mad cause you cant get anymore leaks lol...ohh yea name 1 current legend from todays generation (not including kendrick, he respects the legendz unlike u)

you have no idea unless i type it
i don't care whose making noise i don't live with the people i could careless
and lets face it this is dub most here only listen to 90s westcoast
the biggest fan base for daz ect

Sccit

« Reply #47 on: September 21, 2015, 02:30:27 PM »
do u think daz has any dope projects post-death row? yes or no.

CORREA

« Reply #48 on: September 21, 2015, 02:47:49 PM »

i did like that tha row killa dvd back in 2003 i never really cared after that same o crap

Sccit

« Reply #49 on: September 21, 2015, 02:59:51 PM »

i did like that tha row killa dvd back in 2003 i never really cared after that same o crap

good then shut the fuck up

CORREA

« Reply #50 on: September 21, 2015, 03:02:28 PM »

are u getting offending lol as a rapper wise hes been garbage even on that dvd

TidyKris

« Reply #51 on: September 21, 2015, 03:04:41 PM »

Why has this turned into a "what Daz did after deathrow" thing though?

He has done stuff, yeah after Deathrow his stuff was not as good but its not going to be is it...i think Dre's the only person
who actually got bigger after Deathrow...(maybe Snoop too but not for his solo work).

That clown Correa is always running his mouth off about Daz (like he is a bitter ex girlfriend or something)
saying he is shit and has never done anything in his career...which again is bullshit even if you just count the Deathrow stuff.

Now if were going to be pick and choose about what makes him worthless by excluding the deathrow and only focusing on his later material then that just makes
his whole argument void...and that my friend is the point :)
« Last Edit: September 21, 2015, 03:08:13 PM by TidyKris »

jman91331

« Reply #52 on: September 21, 2015, 03:08:08 PM »
I know imma get hate for this but Daz and Tha Dogg Pound never been dope to me. Sorry, lol. They was just at the right place at the right time and sold millions in the process. You could have sold blank cd's right after the Chronic dropped. They definitely not worthy of a movie. This a west coast board and there isn't even any anticipation for the movie.
Everyone on here has a right to their opinion & imma respect yours but I wouldn't say The Pound wasn't dope. Lyrically at the time, wasn't no one was touching Kurupt and Daz did his best Dr. Dre impressions on some of the production (having Dre mix it didn't hurt) so Dogg Food came out dope. But you're right, after The Chronic & Doggystyle anything would've sold well as long as it had the Death Row logo on it. OFTB could've came out instead of Dogg Food & it probably would've went double plat off of a decent single & hype alone.

Sccit

« Reply #53 on: September 21, 2015, 03:09:29 PM »

why to give yourself up as a euro posing as an american brobro

CORREA

« Reply #54 on: September 21, 2015, 03:13:50 PM »

then when he went  independent he was more then likely using a home studio, so of course there is going to be a difference in how it sounds.

The point is that he has done stuff, yeah after Deathrow his stuff was not as good but its not going to be is it...i think Dre's the only person
who actually got bigger after Deathrow...(maybe Snoop too but not for his solo work).

That clown Correa is always running his mouth off about Daz (like he is a bitter ex girlfriend or something)
saying he is shit and has never done anything in his career...which again is bullshit even if you just count the Deathrow stuff.

Now if were going to be pick and choose about what makes him worthless by excluding the deathrow and only focusing on his later material then that just makes

ahh another retard saying the same shit what u gonna recycle more lame shit others have said already
it got turned into after dr cause retards couldn't name daz awesome accomplishments lol

TidyKris

« Reply #55 on: September 21, 2015, 03:16:18 PM »

The point is that he has done stuff, yeah after Deathrow his stuff was not as good but its not going to be is it...i think Dre's the only person

ahh another retard saying the same shit what u gonna recycle more lame shit others have said already
it got turned into after dr cause retards couldn't name daz awesome accomplishments lol

Another retard?? Dude you need to read back on some of your posts...you cant even speak proper english and half of what you say
does not even make sense

An im not even going to bring up how much backtracking you have done throughout this topic
« Last Edit: September 21, 2015, 03:18:18 PM by TidyKris »

CORREA

« Reply #56 on: September 21, 2015, 03:16:24 PM »

why to give yourself up as a euro posing as an american brobro

now ur talking bout euros now lol i don't have time to check for mistakes not worth my time

CORREA

« Reply #57 on: September 21, 2015, 03:19:08 PM »

Another retard?? Dude you need to read back on some of your posts...you cant even speak proper english.

An im not even going to bring up how much backtracking you have done throughout this topic

yet ur still commenting your not with worth the effort in using !'"? 

TidyKris

« Reply #58 on: September 21, 2015, 03:19:55 PM »

Another retard?? Dude you need to read back on some of your posts...you cant even speak proper english.

See what i mean...i cant even reply to that because i dont even know what it is supposed to mean!!

CORREA

« Reply #59 on: September 21, 2015, 03:26:42 PM »

See what i mean...i cant even reply to that because i dont even know what it is supposed to mean!!

then dont