Author Topic: learning how to hack  (Read 532 times)

PimpinIzEazy

Re:learning how to hack
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2003, 12:31:31 PM »
Nope. I aint who you think I am. Just watch your mouth ghandi. You dont want someone to rob your dad's liquor store do you? Or bust a cap up your taxi driving uncle? Then just go and play with your 56 brothers and sisters, and all of you can surround your mother and stare at her red magic dot.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2003, 12:38:40 PM »
Nope. I aint who you think I am. Just watch your mouth ghandi. You dont want someone to rob your dad's liquor store do you? Or bust a cap up your taxi driving uncle? Then just go and play with your 56 brothers and sisters, and all of you can surround your mother and stare at her red magic dot.

LMAO! Rap Quake, this aint Minority...PeACe

Quakaveli

« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2003, 01:34:18 PM »

LMAO! Rap Quake, this aint Minority...PeACe

Lemme guess....SGV?

PimpinIzEazy

« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2003, 01:40:12 PM »
No CockShaker...i'll make it eazy on u...my name's JAMAL....tell your mom i said hi....

Quakaveli

« Reply #19 on: April 19, 2003, 01:47:49 PM »
No CockShaker...i'll make it eazy on u...my name's JAMAL....tell your mom i said hi....

Uhhhh suuuure, MR. PimpinAFGstyle@aol.com

AFG=AFGhan...yup I was wrong faghan  ::)

anyway fool ur gunna get banned for that racist comment, SEER!!!
« Last Edit: April 19, 2003, 01:48:36 PM by Rap Quake »

PimpinIzEazy

« Reply #20 on: April 19, 2003, 02:22:30 PM »
Banned? You constantly make racist comments, thats the only reason I said anything to your faggot ass. Cry baby  :'(    If I upset you so much then I think I should leave you alone before you make your mom shoot me with laser rays out of her dot.  

Quakaveli

« Reply #21 on: April 19, 2003, 03:23:48 PM »
Banned? You constantly make racist comments, thats the only reason I said anything to your faggot ass. Cry baby  :'(    If I upset you so much then I think I should leave you alone before you make your mom shoot me with laser rays out of her dot.  

Oh yeah you really made me cry man  ::)

Look litle retard, get off my nuts....just show me where I "constantly" made racist comments?? goddamn I hope seer blocks ur fuckin IP adrees, ur such a moron.

PimpinIzEazy

« Reply #22 on: April 19, 2003, 03:30:23 PM »
Ain't nobody on your lil raisin nuts so chill faggot. Plus, you always make racist comments towards muslim and/or middle eastern people. One example is when you said that shit about islamic law saying we should beat women. WTF kinda ignorant shit is that you fuckin monkeylover.

Jome

« Reply #23 on: April 19, 2003, 03:59:32 PM »

(Peep Jomes upcoming thread "How to lock topics with lame ass beefs" )