Author Topic: Game - The Documentary 2 (Tracklist)  (Read 5785 times)

Shiram619

• Lil Geezy
Re: Game - The Documentary 2 (Tracklist)
« Reply #90 on: September 30, 2015, 10:44:53 AM »
Any updates on Disc 2 yet?

Looking forward to Disc 1 leaking next week (Hopefully)..

The snippets have been getting a lot of plays on YouTube/Hip Hop Websites

mrkmaidog

« Reply #91 on: September 30, 2015, 12:24:41 PM »
Disc 2 that drops on the 16th will be called "The Documentary 2.5" as shown on this amazon site, im assuming german?
Theres also a deluxe version that comes with a tank top.

http://www.amazon.de/Documentary-2-5-Game/dp/B015XYQFWO/ref=sr_1_4?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1443640921&sr=1-4&keywords=the+game+the+documentary+2

Desert Lord

« Reply #92 on: September 30, 2015, 03:01:37 PM »
Disc 2 that drops on the 16th will be called "The Documentary 2.5" as shown on this amazon site, im assuming german?

http://www.amazon.de/Documentary-2-5-Game/dp/B015XYQFWO/ref=sr_1_4?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1443640921&sr=1-4&keywords=the+game+the+documentary+2

hmm..no track list yet...but i really doubt that he'll put the quik track on the cd. a suga free imitation is nothing that the average mainstream rap fan would understand lol
it would be nice if game would shit on commercial appeal for a minute and give the real rapfans something tho. i mean, he already have enough tracks with potential mass apeal

Sccit

« Reply #93 on: September 30, 2015, 04:27:23 PM »

hmm..no track list yet...but i really doubt that he'll put the quik track on the cd. a suga free imitation is nothing that the average mainstream rap fan would understand lol
it would be nice if game would shit on commercial appeal for a minute and give the real rapfans something tho. i mean, he already have enough tracks with potential mass apeal

I MEAN, THERES MORE THAN ENOUGH REAL WEST COAST FANS WHO FUX WIT HIS MUSIC, IT WOULD BE DUMB OF HIM TO LEAVE THAT OFF

Remedy360

« Reply #94 on: September 30, 2015, 04:41:05 PM »

I MEAN, THERES MORE THAN ENOUGH REAL WEST COAST FANS WHO FUX WIT HIS MUSIC, IT WOULD BE DUMB OF HIM TO LEAVE THAT OFF

Game does have a history of leaving some of his better tracks off his albums though.

Blood$

« Reply #95 on: September 30, 2015, 06:32:31 PM »

Game does have a history of leaving some of his better tracks off his albums though.

very true

LostAngel

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I believe Dr.Dre should own Compton...
« Reply #96 on: September 30, 2015, 10:55:14 PM »
just heard some new snippets of i-tunes uk, Dr Dre is rapping on Dont Trip!!!! Sounds like his normal voice too. Cube's verse........ Fire!!!! This track gonna be the song of the year!!!

Not really, it's trash.
I believe Dr.Dre should own Compton, Dr.Dre said X Man you're onto somethig...

Blood$

« Reply #97 on: October 01, 2015, 09:07:38 AM »
just heard some new snippets of i-tunes uk, Dr Dre is rapping on Dont Trip!!!! Sounds like his normal voice too. Cube's verse........ Fire!!!! This track gonna be the song of the year!!!

Not really, it's trash.

lmao

kolaboy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #98 on: October 01, 2015, 11:22:46 AM »
He HAd Me Going But He Started Flowing Like K. Dot!!!