Author Topic: A Policeman On His Death Bed Claims He Was Paid $1.5 Million To Help Tupac Fake  (Read 547 times)

CORREA

Tupac is alive and the evidence has stacked up so high there’s simply no arguing against it now.

A retired police officer who is in a critical medical condition has claimed he was paid $1.5 million to help the rapper fake his own death.

As we all know, Tupac was ‘shot’ in a drive-by in 1996 and ‘died’ in hospital a week later. But David Myers, who is currently lying on what doctors say will be his death bed, has revealed:

The world needs to know what I did. I’m ashamed that I let a price be put on my word and I cannot die without letting the world know.

His claims include Suge Knight is in on it and that more than 30 people were paid anywhere from $50,000 to $1.5 million to make it happen.

Tupac is said to know everything about every last person who helped him fake his death and is using fear to get them to keep their mouths shut.

Myers says someone else was paid $50,000 to be a body double and be taken to the morgue.

The news comes just months after producer Randall Emmett announced a biopic about Tupac’s life was due to start filming.

The script is great and we’re ready to make the movie, we’re just prepping the logistics.

Maybe Tupac is going to play Tupac in the biopic about Tupac and we're all going to be stunned by how the actor who is playing Tupac looks like Tupac and then he'll reveal right at the end of the movie 'I'm Tupac, and I am alive'. Or…

what a fucking retard

Game-Won

I read it many places today..

Its a lie i guess, hope its true.

Pac #1 of all time.
"I have nothing in common with lazy people who blame others for their lack of success. Great things come from hard work and perseverance. No excuses."
- Kobe

WestWestYA

Lol. Only retards fake there deaths. And pac is not a retard.

CORREA

Lol. Only retards fake there deaths. And pac is not a retard.

+1 you took the words right out my mouth :D

KURUPTION-81

Read that David Myers doesn't exist,  all a big hoax.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

FUCK-YOU-BItch

Promo for the movie...that´s all...and milking from a dead person is sin.

b.laden

maybe from a psychiatric hospital