Author Topic: B.G. Knocc Out Recalls Nearly Fighting Suge with Eazy-E  (Read 3331 times)

bouli77

Re: B.G. Knocc Out Recalls Nearly Fighting Suge with Eazy-E
« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2015, 09:15:13 AM »
I always liked B.G. Knocc Out but it's kinda lame dissing people so hard that you had never met for someone you only just met  ;D

yeah but at least he was honest about it... and Vlad was smart enough to highlight that and kind of make note of it... BG even said he would've done the same for Death Row had they got to him first...

...but still don't take it as BG being a man without integrity, because he also talked about how Suge tried to buy him out and he said he wouldn't of sold himself out even for millions of dollars

I mean Snoop did exactly the same for Dre against Ruthless. It's called loyalty, he went hard for someone who gave him the opportunity to be a professional rapper. It may sound odd but it's not that hard to comprehend. Mack 10 did the same with Cube against Cypress Hill.

Sccit

« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2015, 09:22:49 AM »
I always liked B.G. Knocc Out but it's kinda lame dissing people so hard that you had never met for someone you only just met  ;D

yeah but at least he was honest about it... and Vlad was smart enough to highlight that and kind of make note of it... BG even said he would've done the same for Death Row had they got to him first...

...but still don't take it as BG being a man without integrity, because he also talked about how Suge tried to buy him out and he said he wouldn't of sold himself out even for millions of dollars

I mean Snoop did exactly the same for Dre against Ruthless. It's called loyalty, he went hard for someone who gave him the opportunity to be a professional rapper. It may sound odd but it's not that hard to comprehend. Mack 10 did the same with Cube against Cypress Hill.

But WC didn't

Blood$

« Reply #17 on: September 25, 2015, 01:55:18 PM »

But WC didn't

WC said he knew B-Real and Muggs prior to the group being formed I believe and Cube was cool with him staying out of that

dnjp4life

« Reply #18 on: September 26, 2015, 01:52:28 AM »
This was a great little interview.  I love hearing about all of these Ruthless and Death Row beef stories from back in the day.
Suge playing mind games and Nate Dogg with the hockey mask  8)

Blood$

« Reply #19 on: October 13, 2015, 10:09:28 AM »

another new segment

Game-Won

« Reply #20 on: October 13, 2015, 11:53:18 AM »
Is the pedofile really his real brother?.

Thought they was just homies. Damn that sucks.
"I have nothing in common with lazy people who blame others for their lack of success. Great things come from hard work and perseverance. No excuses."
- Kobe

Sccit

« Reply #21 on: October 13, 2015, 03:22:47 PM »

YEA THEY REAL BROTHERS AND HE AINT A PEDOPHILE

Eddz

« Reply #22 on: October 13, 2015, 04:50:04 PM »
I always wondered why MC Ren didn't go to Eazy's funeral.

Eddz

« Reply #23 on: October 13, 2015, 04:53:10 PM »
Here's another part with him talking about his upbringing & jail

Sccit

« Reply #24 on: October 13, 2015, 07:40:17 PM »
Here's another part with him talking about his upbringing & jail

good looks

Game-Won

« Reply #25 on: October 14, 2015, 02:12:56 AM »

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=191352.0

Oh yes he fuckin is. - he is a bitch ass little kiddie fiddler.. Fuck him.. he gets no legacy.

FUCK DRESTA AND EVERY OTHER FUCKIN PEDOFILE - AND FUCK YOU TO IF YOU SUPPORT THAT FAG!

PEDOFILES THE WORST PEOPLE OF ALL - ANYONE TOUCHING, HITTING OR FUCKIN A KID - NO IF, BUT OR MAYBE's SHOULD GET FUCKIN STONED SLOW TO THY BLEED DRY!.

I AM  FROM DENMARK, WE DONT CONDONE SHIT LIKE THAT! - RAPIST AND PEDO GETS NO LOVE! fuck is wrong with america showing him love.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2015, 02:22:19 AM by Game-Won »
"I have nothing in common with lazy people who blame others for their lack of success. Great things come from hard work and perseverance. No excuses."
- Kobe

Sccit

« Reply #26 on: October 14, 2015, 02:38:59 AM »

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=191352.0

Oh yes he fuckin is. - he is a bitch ass little kiddie fiddler.. Fuck him.. he gets no legacy.

FUCK DRESTA AND EVERY OTHER FUCKIN PEDOFILE - AND FUCK YOU TO IF YOU SUPPORT THAT FAG!

PEDOFILES THE WORST PEOPLE OF ALL - ANYONE TOUCHING, HITTING OR FUCKIN A KID - NO IF, BUT OR MAYBE's SHOULD GET FUCKIN STONED SLOW TO THY BLEED DRY!.

I AM  FROM DENMARK, WE DONT CONDONE SHIT LIKE THAT! - RAPIST AND PEDO GETS NO LOVE! fuck is wrong with america showing him love.

a pedophile and some1 who fux underaged girls is two diff things tho....didnt he fuck some 15 year old who said she was older than what she was? still bad, but that aint a pedophile, thats just bein dumb....a pedophile is sicx, who was fuckin toddlers wit his girlfriend. that shits on a whole nother level of evil.

Game-Won

« Reply #27 on: October 14, 2015, 02:52:00 AM »
a pedophile and some1 who fux underaged girls is two diff things tho....didnt he fuck some 15 year old who said she was older than what she was? still bad, but that aint a pedophile, thats just bein dumb....a pedophile is sicx, who was fuckin toddlers wit his girlfriend. that shits on a whole nother level of evil.

Oh so old rapper fuckin a 13-15 old girl is not a pedofile? - 7 or 14 shit still hunting that girl for the rest of her fuckin life.

That old ass men should leave kids alone - FUCK HIM!

Does it suck cause he made great songs:  ya? - will ever bump a dresta song.. fuck no.. Bet his favorite tune is the icecream trunk melody... fat pedo fuck.
- Kobe

Sccit

« Reply #28 on: October 14, 2015, 10:23:50 AM »

Oh so old rapper fuckin a 13-15 old girl is not a pedofile? - 7 or 14 shit still hunting that girl for the rest of her fuckin life.

That old ass men should leave kids alone - FUCK HIM!

Does it suck cause he made great songs:  ya? - will ever bump a dresta song.. fuck no.. Bet his favorite tune is the icecream trunk melody... fat pedo fuck.

IM SAYIN, THERES A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN 15 AND 5...WOULDNT U AGREE? ITS WRONG, BUT DUDES GET TRICKED ALL THE TIME....I REMEMBER WHEN I USED TO GO TO RAVES, THE LITTLE GIRLS PICK UP LINES USED TO BE "WE'RE 18!"

Game-Won

« Reply #29 on: October 14, 2015, 11:59:22 AM »
And u can tell when they too young - your dick might think different.. But you can always fuckin tell.

Pedofile is fuckin bitches with no heart. Burn slow.
- Kobe