Author Topic: B.G. Knocc Out Recalls Nearly Fighting Suge with Eazy-E  (Read 3370 times)

Sccit

Re: B.G. Knocc Out Recalls Nearly Fighting Suge with Eazy-E
« Reply #30 on: October 14, 2015, 02:07:54 PM »
And u can tell when they too young - your dick might think different.. But you can always fuckin tell.

Pedofile is fuckin bitches with no heart. Burn slow.

bro...duno if u been around american culture, but there are 15 year olds who look 25 and 25 year olds who look 15. again, i dont think u understand what a pedophile is.

bouli77

« Reply #31 on: October 14, 2015, 03:44:11 PM »
And u can tell when they too young - your dick might think different.. But you can always fuckin tell.

Pedofile is fuckin bitches with no heart. Burn slow.

bro...duno if u been around american culture, but there are 15 year olds who look 25 and 25 year olds who look 15. again, i dont think u understand what a pedophile is.

for real... don't compare a pedophile, a person who is sexually attracted by children to people who fall for girls who have sometimes fully developed bodies but are underage, not knowing that they are... by the way back in the day it was not so unusual to marry 15 year old girls, standards and codes evolve, and for the best but I work with teenagers and some could easily pass for girls in their late teens early twenties when they are between 14 and 16. I remember a co-worker once bumped into a teenage girl no more than 14 who attended a school I used to work at at the club lmao, he had to report her to social services and his mother was like "so what, that's her life" smh.

not saying dresta's behavior was beyond reproach but that definitely doesn't make him automatically a pedophile. you have to be careful with certain words.

MOBNigga06

« Reply #32 on: October 14, 2015, 07:00:02 PM »
From the sounds of it, Dresta is not a pedophile. He's just a horny dude who made a mistake, fucking a girl whose age he probably didn't know.

Plenty of 15 year old girls have tits and ass as big as they'll ever be in their lives. Sexual attraction to a young girl with a fully grown body is not perverse and it's not a form of pedophilia, it's entirely natural. Our puritanical government just happens to consider it illegal.

It's still common in Latin America for grown men to marry (and fuck) 14-15 year old girls.

What's perverse is to have attraction to a girl before she goes through puberty. If that's the case, then you're a pedophile and a sick fuck.

Anybody know what the girl who Dresta fucked looked like? That would settle the question pretty easily. If she had the tits and ass of a grown woman, he's no pedophile, simple as that.
The most GAMED UP poster on DubCC.

Member of Bloods.

Money over Bitches.

Game-Won

« Reply #33 on: October 15, 2015, 11:09:53 AM »
I wont respond any more, cause apparently pedofilia is alright on this forum.

Where i am from if you caught by the police or by anyone for pedofilia - no questions asked, its lights out...

yall make rules for yall.. oh she weared make up, i couldnt see shit.. i had sand in my eyes and what not.. Yall standing up for pedo bear here is fuckin sick.

twist it however yall fuckin want. FUCK THE KIDDIE FIDDLER !
"I have nothing in common with lazy people who blame others for their lack of success. Great things come from hard work and perseverance. No excuses."
- Kobe

Blood$

« Reply #34 on: October 15, 2015, 11:12:29 AM »
lol fuck all those excuses, Dre'sta is a certified pedo and there's no way around it

but that doesn't mean Real Brothas still isn't a classic and that he didn't have some good verses from 2005-2006

Dargine

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Main Underground Stream
« Reply #35 on: October 15, 2015, 01:21:55 PM »
She looked more like 30 than 15 tho'.. and didn't he met her at some 18+ event?
http://TheMUSblog.blogspot.com

Everything about The D.O.C, Obie Trice, The Notorious B.I.G, Young Buck, Eminem, Pipe da Snipe, Devin the Dude, Six Street Mac, Dr. Dre, B.G. Knocc Out, YG Hootie, 50 Cent, Nate Dogg, 4-Bent & Black Rob.

Sccit

« Reply #36 on: October 15, 2015, 02:00:13 PM »
lol fuck all those excuses, Dre'sta is a certified pedo and there's no way around it

SO FUCKIN A 15 YEAR OLD WIT TITS AND ASS IS THE SAME AS FUCKIN A 5 YEAR OLD? U SOUNDIN LIKE CORREA RIGHT NOW FAM

Sccit

« Reply #37 on: October 15, 2015, 02:02:32 PM »
I wont respond any more, cause apparently pedofilia is alright on this forum.

Where i am from if you caught by the police or by anyone for pedofilia - no questions asked, its lights out...

yall make rules for yall.. oh she weared make up, i couldnt see shit.. i had sand in my eyes and what not.. Yall standing up for pedo bear here is fuckin sick.

twist it however yall fuckin want. FUCK THE KIDDIE FIDDLER !

AGAIN, U DONT KNOW WHAT A PEDOPHILE IS......BY DEFINITION, A PEDOPHILE IS SOMEONE WHO LUSTS FOR PRE-PUBESCENT CHILDREN. A 15 YEAR OLD GIRL WITH RAGING HORMONES DOES NOT FALL IN THAT CATEGORY. SO EVEN IF U WANNA GET TECHNICAL, IT STILL DONT FALL UNDER PEDOPHILIA. AND JUS THE FACT THAT U WOULD GROUP SOME1 WHO FUCKS A 15 YEAR OLD WHO LOOKS 20+ WIT SOME1 WHO FUCKS TODDLERS IS PRETTY ALARMING.

Blood$

« Reply #38 on: October 15, 2015, 02:33:03 PM »

SO FUCKIN A 15 YEAR OLD WIT TITS AND ASS IS THE SAME AS FUCKIN A 5 YEAR OLD? U SOUNDIN LIKE CORREA RIGHT NOW FAM

I didn't say that at all lol

Blood$

« Reply #39 on: October 15, 2015, 02:34:34 PM »
She looked more like 30 than 15 tho'.. and didn't he met her at some 18+ event?

no excuse, he should have done his research

and does anyone even have a picture of the girl?
« Last Edit: October 15, 2015, 02:37:33 PM by Blood$ »

Sccit

« Reply #40 on: October 15, 2015, 03:06:18 PM »

YES U DID...U PUTTIN THEM IN THE SAME CLASS BY CALLIN HIM A "PEDOPHILE"

Blood$

« Reply #41 on: October 15, 2015, 03:12:40 PM »

because that's what he is, a grown man convicted for fucking with a 15 year old? c'mon son lol I didn't say anything about him being attracted to 5 year old girls that was the other cat in here

even if he's not a pedophile he's still a sex offender of a minor which essentially falls under the same family tree of pedophiles and rapists  :P

Eddz

« Reply #42 on: October 15, 2015, 03:57:38 PM »
I agree with Sccit, there is a big difference between what Dresta did than what a pedophile is. Like stated these girls are running around looking way over 20 years old trying to find a rich baby daddy. Dresta should of been more careful but no one knows the exact story of what happened.

On a side note what is Dresta's status now, does anyone still fucks with him cause he hasn't been featured on any of BG Knocc Out's new music?

Sccit

« Reply #43 on: October 15, 2015, 03:58:09 PM »

because that's what he is, a grown man convicted for fucking with a 15 year old? c'mon son lol I didn't say anything about him being attracted to 5 year old girls that was the other cat in here

even if he's not a pedophile he's still a sex offender of a minor which essentially falls under the same family tree of pedophiles and rapists  :P

it's not the same....what u doin is givin passes to child predators who like toddlers n shit by classin cats who got caught up by lyin females in the same category. like i said, is it wrong? yes. dresta shoulda known better. but to sit there n call him a pedophile is messed up.

Blood$

« Reply #44 on: October 15, 2015, 08:26:41 PM »

it's not the same....what u doin is givin passes to child predators who like toddlers n shit by classin cats who got caught up by lyin females in the same category. like i said, is it wrong? yes. dresta shoulda known better. but to sit there n call him a pedophile is messed up.

I get what you mean in the sense that Dre'sta doesn't intentionally prey on young underage girls but he still had to know this chick was at least young enough to question her and check her background, but he decided to do what he did anyway... I can say there is a separation in say what Sicx did and what Dre'sta did but it's still all in the same ball park