Author Topic: B.G. Knocc Out Recalls Nearly Fighting Suge with Eazy-E  (Read 3361 times)

Game-Won

Re: B.G. Knocc Out Recalls Nearly Fighting Suge with Eazy-E
« Reply #60 on: October 18, 2015, 10:04:33 AM »
this guy is from Demark right? the age of consent there is 15 the age the girl dresta slept with lol this got just took a Fucking L!

Point beeing?

He wouldnt be a pedo here, but just a perve?

Fuck outta here.
"I have nothing in common with lazy people who blame others for their lack of success. Great things come from hard work and perseverance. No excuses."
- Kobe

Sccit

« Reply #61 on: October 18, 2015, 10:47:13 AM »
Stitches is more popular than Dre'sta ever was in the hip-hop community

lol stop that

Sccit

« Reply #62 on: October 18, 2015, 10:50:27 AM »
to be fair, if Dre'sta was enough of a somebody and warranted a response from Game at the time, Game would have bodied him on wax especially if he exposed the whole kiddy fiddling business to the rest of the hip-hop world that didn't know about it
I duno about all that, dresta is a better rapper than game .. He can respond to stitches but not dresta? Cmon now

This is the internet and i know you feel safe, but i hope someone in Cali living close by you see's you okaying pedofilia and you bleed dry.

A pedo should be killed no IF, BUT or WAS SHE HOT questions makes it okay for your faggot ass to touch her.. do you not understand that bitch?

AND THATS FUCKIN FACTS! - IF YOU THINK SO - THEN FUCK YOU...

lmao look how excited he got when i said dresta was a better rapper than game. take game's dick out your ass groupie.....EAZY-LI just shitted in your mouth, leme know when u out in cali and ill be glad to do the same

Game-Won

« Reply #63 on: October 18, 2015, 11:59:06 AM »
lmao look how excited he got when i said dresta was a better rapper than game. take game's dick out your ass groupie.....EAZY-LI just shitted in your mouth, leme know when u out in cali and ill be glad to do the same

You are free to think Dresta is a better rapper, why in the hell would i care?

I am not a groupie or a fanboy, yes Game is my favorite rapper...

But that has nothing to do with me hating a pedofile, fuck you retarded.

AND read my response to Eazy-li, its not like it changed anything.

I DONT CARE HOW SHE LOOKS, I DONT CARE.. DO YOU UNDERSTAND, YOU SHOULDNT EITHER.. HE IS A FUCKIN PEDOfILE.. AND SHE COULD BE RUNNING AND SCREAMING I WANT DICK.. AND ALL U SHOULD BE THINKING IS... I WONDER IF SHE WOULD LIKE A PIECE OF FUCKIN PIE.. U FUCK LOW PERV..
"I have nothing in common with lazy people who blame others for their lack of success. Great things come from hard work and perseverance. No excuses."
- Kobe

Remedy360

« Reply #64 on: October 18, 2015, 12:18:20 PM »

Your track record says otherwise..

Blood$

« Reply #65 on: October 18, 2015, 12:25:29 PM »

lol stop that

it's depressing but true, only people who know of Dre'sta at this point are mostly middle aged adults/old school hip-hop heads that remember him from "Real Muthaphukkin Gs" and nothing else, where as even people outside of the hip-hop community know of Stitches because he's a fucking moron that makes stupid videos that draw attention and had one catchy viral hit that blew up on social media

however, he probably has made a few "sex offender rapper" lists on blogs before along side Numskull and Sicx, maybe people checked him out for that novelty  ;D

Sccit

« Reply #66 on: October 18, 2015, 12:38:22 PM »

Your track record says otherwise..

lol dude would eat games ass, even if he was 15 years old

Sccit

« Reply #67 on: October 18, 2015, 12:42:18 PM »

lol stop that

it's depressing but true, only people who know of Dre'sta at this point are mostly middle aged adults/old school hip-hop heads that remember him from "Real Muthaphukkin Gs" and nothing else, where as even people outside of the hip-hop community know of Stitches because he's a fucking moron that makes stupid videos that draw attention and had one catchy viral hit that blew up on social media

however, he probably has made a few "sex offender rapper" lists on blogs before along side Numskull and Sicx, maybe people checked him out for that novelty  ;D

bro what are u talkin bout lol stitches is known as a joke in the hip-hop community.....forget "real muthafuckin gz" (which is a top 5 diss record btw), dresta dropped a certified classic wit "real brothas", any respected head knows who the fuck he is, and game more than likely looked up to him back n the days. cmon now.

Blood$

« Reply #68 on: October 18, 2015, 01:01:30 PM »

lol stop that

however, he probably has made a few "sex offender rapper" lists on blogs before along side Numskull and Sicx, maybe people checked him out for that novelty  ;D

bro what are u talkin bout lol stitches is known as a joke in the hip-hop community.....forget "real muthafuckin gz" (which is a top 5 diss record btw), dresta dropped a certified classic wit "real brothas", any respected head knows who the fuck he is, and game more than likely looked up to him back n the days. cmon now.

is that not exactly how I just described Stitches? lol

Real Brothas is a classic but not many outside of Dubcc know that and I'm sure a few rappers including Game from the west respected Dre'sta until he got exposed as a kiddy fiddler

Sccit

« Reply #69 on: October 18, 2015, 01:23:00 PM »

lol stop that

Real Brothas is a classic but not many outside of Dubcc know that and I'm sure a few rappers including Game from the west respected Dre'sta until he got exposed as a kiddy fiddler

any west coast head who doesn't know "real brothas" is not a west coast head at all...dresta and stitches are not in the same echelon brodie. r.kelly pissed on a 14 year old and ate her ass on camera and cats still bumpin his music world-wide+all of the rap industry has collabed wit him since then. cmon bruh, dont let your game fandom get in the way of rational judgement like this other groupie.

Blood$

« Reply #70 on: October 18, 2015, 01:53:58 PM »

lol stop that

however, he probably has made a few "sex offender rapper" lists on blogs before along side Numskull and Sicx, maybe people checked him out for that novelty  ;D

any west coast head who doesn't know "real brothas" is not a west coast head at all...dresta and stitches are not in the same echelon brodie. r.kelly pissed on a 14 year old and ate her ass on camera and cats still bumpin his music world-wide+all of the rap industry has collabed wit him since then. cmon bruh, dont let your game fandom get in the way of rational judgement like this other groupie.

I just said that Stitches was more known which is the reason Game even bothered responding to him and not Dre'sta lol not that they're the same caliber in terms of rap music

R. Kelly is no better than Dre'sta they are actually equals, even if he came back in a major way musically after his case there's still no defending his actions either just like there is no defending Dre'sta, the only difference is that Dre'sta went stagnant and his exposure came later on after misleading fans that he was a real one for so long

Sccit

« Reply #71 on: October 18, 2015, 02:44:45 PM »

lol stop that

I just said that Stitches was more known which is the reason Game even bothered responding to him and not Dre'sta lol not that they're the same caliber in terms of rap music

R. Kelly is no better than Dre'sta they are actually equals, even if he came back in a major way musically after his case there's still no defending his actions either just like there is no defending Dre'sta, the only difference is that Dre'sta went stagnant and his exposure came later on after misleading fans that he was a real one for so long

responding to some1 who is known as a novelty act is as bad as it gets.....so ur point is null and void. point is, game didnt respond because dre'sta is a better rapper, bottom line. not because he doesn't warrant a response. game is from compton and dre'sta a compton legend, he knows responding woulda done more bad than good.

game can give a fuck less if dre'sta slept wit a 15 year old n u know that

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/YOFxAn2gLR0" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/YOFxAn2gLR0</a>

Blood$

« Reply #72 on: October 18, 2015, 07:45:40 PM »
I had a feeling that song was gonna be posted  :laugh:

Eddz

« Reply #73 on: October 21, 2015, 03:53:36 PM »
Back to the topic, here is another part of the Vlad series talking about NWA movie

Sccit

« Reply #74 on: October 21, 2015, 06:58:26 PM »
Back to the topic, here is another part of the Vlad series talking about NWA movie

on point