Author Topic: 4 New Cube Movies in production or Green Lighted  (Read 850 times)

Calilove661

4 New Cube Movies in production or Green Lighted
« on: September 22, 2015, 10:19:57 PM »
Ride on 2
Barbershop 4
Fist Fight
Humbug

hmmm No Friday 4...Hmmm

Sccit

Re: 4 New Cube Movies in production or Green Lighted
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2015, 12:49:43 PM »
chris tucker shitted all over cube in his latest comedy special, swore he wasnt doin no friday 4...

Calilove661

« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2015, 08:18:22 AM »
chris tucker shitted all over cube in his latest comedy special, swore he wasnt doin no friday 4...

Your late again. He said he was making a joke and that wasn't a statement about the movie development. Wiggas are so dumb.

Ebenus Supremus

« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2015, 02:34:01 AM »
I heard there was gonna be 6....
I'm a wigga n I'm not that dumb...
Howvdare you judge all wiggas the same...
This has fuck all to do with the fact that sccits a Jew, this is about being stereotyped and pre judged based on the narrow minded opinions of individuals who make broad statements about diverse groups of people based purely n solely on their limited and often bigoted perceptions and interactions with said people...

Cali - YOUR dumb... Which has nothing to do with yourvethnic or cultural background, cos ya mommy ain't dumb, ya daddy ain't dumb... So unless your right n all wiggas are dumb then your ass must of been adopted cos you dumb as a post...

Calilove661

« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2015, 08:20:34 PM »
I heard there was gonna be 6....
I'm a wigga n I'm not that dumb...
Howvdare you judge all wiggas the same...
This has fuck all to do with the fact that sccits a Jew, this is about being stereotyped and pre judged based on the narrow minded opinions of individuals who make broad statements about diverse groups of people based purely n solely on their limited and often bigoted perceptions and interactions with said people...

Cali - YOUR dumb... Which has nothing to do with yourvethnic or cultural background, cos ya mommy ain't dumb, ya daddy ain't dumb... So unless your right n all wiggas are dumb then your ass must of been adopted cos you dumb as a post...