Author Topic: Round 2  (Read 530 times)

Ebenus Supremus

Round 2
« on: September 18, 2015, 02:58:53 PM »
So I've come back to my hometown for my birthday and some more loving from my Sudanese toyboy...
I had a problem with his drinking last time but I plan on celebrating for the whole two weeks n his habit doesn't seem so bad when I'm drunk too...
Got him high on some good weed to, so I feel I've done my part in attempting to bridge the cultural gap...

So far he's told me that this can't be just about sex, that he thinks I only want him for his body, I look ugly with my hair out, I smoke to much ( weed n cigarettes ) n all in all I don't feel the least bit guilty lying to him n saying that I want him for his mind too...

This is the best birthday I've had in ages....

Here's to turning 33 with good sex, food, weed, drink n a sexy tall dark n handsome foreigner 5 years younger...

Peace bitchez!!!

Sccit

Re: Round 2
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2015, 09:46:40 AM »
PeACe

Calilove661

« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2015, 03:42:48 PM »

Ebenus Supremus

« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2015, 07:46:53 PM »
I wrong about how handsome he is n he definately not lacking in the erectile department but I'm over it. I haven't drank as much as this in god knows how long n I'd have to be alcoholic to keep up. Kinda feel like fucking off home with some good weed n chilling out again... 

Calilove661

« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2015, 08:17:58 AM »
I wrong about how handsome he is n he definately not lacking in the erectile department but I'm over it. I haven't drank as much as this in god knows how long n I'd have to be alcoholic to keep up. Kinda feel like fucking off home with some good weed n chilling out again... 

Whattup Bitch? You look very familar, did I fucc you last weekend?

Ebenus Supremus

« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2015, 03:29:51 PM »

Whattup Bitch? You look very familar, did I fucc you last weekend?

Last weekend I fucked a functioning alcoholic....
Was that you?

Calilove661

« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2015, 08:21:50 AM »
it couldn't have been me. I do all the fucking, so whoever you fucked was a non functional.