Author Topic: YOUNG THUG CALLS OUT THE GAME  (Read 1037 times)

mrfranklin

Re: YOUNG THUG CALLS OUT THE GAME
« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2015, 09:18:31 PM »
Thug is trying to steal Game's momentum for DOC 2. Thug has some talent, but that weirrdo shit throws all talent out the window.

Mietek23

« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2015, 04:09:43 AM »
I hope Game knocks this faggot out one of these days

The_Offence

« Reply #17 on: October 04, 2015, 06:18:51 AM »
come on bro. only in this generation you will find people that take these homosexual thugs serious. like i've said before this generation is easily impressed by any goof in front a camera holding guns. gangsta rap has lost all it's credibility because of this generation pushing homosexual  corn balls as goons. any cream puff can stand in front a camera with a bunch of niggas holding guns and he's the next slim jesus. social media shuts down and everybody thinks they are the realist shit out. this generation is slowly destroying the credibility of this genre with these corn puff artists and homo thugs. any coke head can sniff a 8 ball for a couple days, hop on mic, make some crack head ramblings and these niggas are impressed by that none sense. since when did anybody take a black man with blonde hair in spandex pants, piecing in the same place as a female serious ? why is this generation allowing these dress wearing batyfish mandem to eat to in this game. how are people supporting these fuck batybwoy's  :-X in a couple years this genre will be the biggest joke! i mean look at who the people are actually taking serious. this whoopi goldberg looking batty bwoy is who the youths are listen too. then niggas wonder why kids in this generation is dressing like this. this generation is gonna fuck over a lot of people's kids. it's too late now to turn back because that lab experiment JENNER is now 1 of the biggest American hero's :D ;D Bredrin your kids are fucked in America there.  

this is the fag your kids is listening to and watching. are you fucking serious man. WTF IS THAT ? WHAT IS THAT ?

look pon the man dread. him ah batyman, me say him fuck batywhole in Atlanta there, him gay!!! look pon the yuteman closely me say him ah fassywhole dawg. in Jamaica niggas like that gotta hide out. Buju Banton said it best.. Boom bye bye Inna batty bwoy head, Rude bwoy nah promote no nasty man Dem haffi dead

« Last Edit: October 04, 2015, 09:12:28 AM by The_Offence »