Author Topic: MLB Playoffs Thread  (Read 980 times)

Remedy360

MLB Playoffs Thread
« on: September 28, 2015, 05:43:18 PM »
This section is dead as fuck lately so let's see what Dubcc thinks about the MLB postseason. My Mariners were a favorite but shat all over themselves yet again and will not be participating. I'm pulling for the Cubs since my family is from Illinois but logically I'm predicting a Cards vs Blue Jays series with Toronto taking it. Who y'all got?

J. B A N A N A S

Re: MLB Playoffs Thread
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2015, 06:35:09 PM »
Toronto over Pittsburgh. Two teams I could not care less about, but I'll watch anyway because baseball is America's pastime and football is a 3 hour commercial showcase.

Remedy360

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2015, 06:36:44 PM »
Toronto over Pittsburgh. Two teams I could not care less about, but I'll watch anyway because baseball is America's pastime and football is a 3 hour commercial showcase.

That would be an entertaining series though as far as the players on both teams. I just pray that St Louis doesn't make it again.

Sccit

« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2015, 02:30:35 AM »
U ALREADY KNOW WHAT IM BOUT TO SAY

PLANT

« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2015, 02:13:42 PM »
Jays all day baby, finally!  I was 10 years old last time we won.  Can't see anyone beating us in 7 games.  Our rotation is solid now, and we have the best lineup in baseball right now. 

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2015, 05:12:41 PM »
Obviously I want the Yankees to take it.

Would take an Astros/Cubs World Series. That would be dope.

Harry Caray voice: "Cubs win! Cubs win!"

Remedy360

« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2015, 05:48:03 PM »
Obviously I want the Yankees to take it.

Would take an Astros/Cubs World Series. That would be dope.

Harry Caray voice: "Cubs win! Cubs win!"

The Astros have been a hell of a lot better than I thought they'd be, but I still think they're a yea away, they've looked pretty bad down the stretch.

Sccit

« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2015, 06:51:15 PM »
DODGERS OVER ANGELS IN 7

PLANT

« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2015, 07:26:47 PM »
Jays over Mets in 6

Your favorite posters favorite poster

« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2015, 07:05:49 PM »
Mets over Jays in 6

Fixed for accuracy

Remedy360

« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2015, 10:42:24 PM »
My picks both lost, Jays are in really bad shape but still gonna stick with the Cubs. Outside of those, I see the Mets taking down LA and KC beating the Astros.

Sccit

« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2015, 11:13:14 PM »
DODGERS FUCCED UP CUZZIN

Remedy360

« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2015, 07:09:01 PM »
Toronto's bats finally showing up today, we may have a series on our hands after all.

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #13 on: October 14, 2015, 03:19:24 AM »
So far, even though I mainly retired from watching mlb in 93[no interleague then] after the blue jays won their 2nd straight WS title.  Best to leave on a good note  ;)  i've watched some of what's going on.  Mainly the cubs games.  I felt overjoyed they beat the catty bitch cardinals.  I guess they can be considered rivals now.  Frisco has been more of an archrival to st. louis than the cubs ever been. 

Hopefully the matchup is what shoulda been in 1989-cubs vs. blue jays.  But this time I want the cubs 2 break their curse.  Long overdue.  Its their time.  And it doesn't have much to do with the back to the future movie about the cubs finally winning the WS in 2015.  I don't know who the cubs matchup better against between the dodgers & mets though.  And no texas ALCS.   

Sccit

« Reply #14 on: October 14, 2015, 10:08:02 AM »
I wish pitchers didn't need 3 weeks of rest between games