Author Topic: KXNG Crooked - Gift Rap  (Read 584 times)

OriginalVersion

Re: KXNG Crooked - Gift Rap
« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2016, 01:54:43 PM »
I never got what's so hard to understand bout that shit. A young heartbroken dude said something racist trying to hurt another person in the worst way he could think of. Doesn't make it right, it's still a racist remark but doesn't necessarily make dude a racist.

so these are the topics took the German Nazi's attention here huh???

Whoa, that was almost a coherent thought! Good for you, Fur Hat.

No son that was a Great Point from me cause that's the truth and i feel sorry for your mum Merkel Ferkel, so keep fucking gay people.

Where do you suppose he keeps these gay people?
+++||ORIGINAL VERSION||+++

FUCK-YOU-BItch

« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2016, 02:43:21 PM »
I never got what's so hard to understand bout that shit. A young heartbroken dude said something racist trying to hurt another person in the worst way he could think of. Doesn't make it right, it's still a racist remark but doesn't necessarily make dude a racist.

No son that was a Great Point from me cause that's the truth and i feel sorry for your mum Merkel Ferkel, so keep fucking gay people.

Where do you suppose he keeps these gay people?

@ your home??? this was Unplugged right ??? hehehe  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2016, 10:54:28 PM »
What happened to the Slaughterhouse album again? It was suppose to drop last year. They have zero buzz right now and I'm not sure if the group is even still together. Maybe I should a+r a mixtape that will bring them back?
Its still being worked on, almost done

Fraxxx

« Reply #18 on: January 05, 2016, 06:01:52 AM »

Aaaand it's gone.

You're so fuckin delusional with the Ls you're taking. If you got ass-raped you would convince yourself of being the one on top. :D
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

FUCK-YOU-BItch

« Reply #19 on: January 05, 2016, 08:40:14 AM »

Aaaand it's gone.

You're so fuckin delusional with the Ls you're taking. If you got ass-raped you would convince yourself of being the one on top. :D

i feel sorry for you that you was born in a gang bang....really i do.... :banana_dsf: :banana_dss: :monkey_piss: :psych:

abusive

« Reply #20 on: January 05, 2016, 08:40:42 PM »
What happened to the Slaughterhouse album again? It was suppose to drop last year. They have zero buzz right now and I'm not sure if the group is even still together. Maybe I should a+r a mixtape that will bring them back?
Its still being worked on, almost done
They have been saying that forever. I don't think it would be a stretch to say years.
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

Sccit

« Reply #21 on: January 20, 2016, 01:58:12 AM »
nice cut, why he callin em slaughtermouse tho

abusive

« Reply #22 on: January 20, 2016, 04:20:16 PM »
nice cut, why he callin em slaughtermouse tho
That's the name of a Joe Budden track about Eminem from his last album. Mouse is one of Joe's nicknames.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/iLdTfs3xGuM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/iLdTfs3xGuM</a>
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.