Author Topic: BISHOP LAMONT - Shoot Em Up (Prod. By Dj Khalil)  (Read 1469 times)

West$ide Boi

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • 'Women, Weed & Weather'
Re: BISHOP LAMONT - Shoot Em Up (Prod. By Dj Khalil)
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2015, 02:36:42 AM »
this shit bangs 8)

LostAngel

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I believe Dr.Dre should own Compton...
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2015, 01:06:14 PM »
Bishop Lamont is signed to Open Bar Entertainment which is Xzibit's lable which is connected to Aftermath. Like Aftermath/Shady thing. You can hear Xzibit all over this track.
I believe Dr.Dre should own Compton, Dr.Dre said X Man you're onto somethig...

woof

« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2015, 02:42:54 PM »
Dope !!!!

Rebel

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Every man dies...but not everyman really lives"
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2015, 02:44:24 PM »
Dope  8)

I can't wait to hear this album, especially the track Khalil produced. Ya'll are in for a treat.

Thanks for posting... +

soopa-man

« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2015, 11:04:43 PM »
Bishop Lamont is signed to Open Bar Entertainment which is Xzibit's lable which is connected to Aftermath. Like Aftermath/Shady thing. You can hear Xzibit all over this track.
I thought he was just letting bishop record at his studio, I think king tee is also recording there, don't think aftermath has any
Thing to do with bishop Lamont or his release he pretty much recorded a album all over again, nothing from his aftermath album is on it...xzibit is giving him a hand... But maybe they did go into biz together just didn't hear anything about that...

Tha Crip

« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2015, 01:15:33 AM »
I thought he was just letting bishop record at his studio, I think king tee is also recording there, don't think aftermath has any
Thing to do with bishop Lamont or his release he pretty much recorded a album all over again, nothing from his aftermath album is on it...xzibit is giving him a hand... But maybe they did go into biz together just didn't hear anything about that...

Not true bruh, theres a Khalil track featuring Lord Finesse he made years back that a had a youtube video of it...it made the album, if you check his facebook theres alil 20 second clip of it. That was made during his Aftermath days so hopefully theres others too. Pretty sure he said no Dre stuff is on it tho.
"I F**k Wit Feds Magazine"

LostAngel

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I believe Dr.Dre should own Compton...
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2015, 04:03:12 AM »

You don't need to be Einstein to figure things out. #OBE stands for Open Bar Ent which he reps all the time on his Instagram and shit like that. He even said Xzibit is his partner for this release, and he was mastering it at Dre's studios at the same time when Dre was about to drop Compton. X linked with Aftermath now so he's kinda signed to Aftermath from what I've heard. It maybe be false, but all things leads to that. We'll see.
I believe Dr.Dre should own Compton, Dr.Dre said X Man you're onto somethig...

Blood$

« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2015, 08:54:46 AM »
Bishop dropping a song called "Shoot Em Up"  :laugh:

sofdark

« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2015, 01:28:02 PM »
This thing bangs hard.

Just like Statlanta, I'm gonna support Bishop on his first album release. It feels like his 4th or 5th album and as a fan, I'm sure a lot of us feel connected to this Reformation journey cause at one point, Game, B. Lamont, Nipsey, Crooked, and G. Malone seemed like they were the only ones holding down New West.

sofdark

« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2015, 01:30:03 PM »

What happened to whole Diocese Records?

Mitchy_Duz_It

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2015, 04:20:42 PM »
Beats like 4 years old

Marco

West Coast Connection // www.dubcnn.com/connect // West Coast Connection

Marco

« Reply #13 on: October 03, 2015, 10:07:52 PM »
Check out my new song "SHOOT EM UP," A WEST COAST BANGER produced by my bro Dj Khalil! S/O to @theartistcaps for my artwork! This was intended for my album "The Reformation", but I chose to give it to you all right now instead! Consider it my gift to you before I leave to Europe for Oct with Xzibit for his "LOOSE CANON" tour!
Please help it spread and share the link, DOWNLOAD IT and let me know what you all think of the song in the comments below!
Thank you all for your support!

The wait is almost over! THE REFORMATION IS ABOUT TO BLESS THE WORLD!

Also you can watch the graphic video on youtube at:
www.youtube.com/bishoplamonttv

*NO BITCH ASS NIGGAS ALLOWED*

The Reformation is COMING!

8)
West Coast Connection // www.dubcnn.com/connect // West Coast Connection

Mietek23

« Reply #14 on: October 04, 2015, 04:05:14 AM »
Dope 8)

Bishop's with Xzibit touring in Europe as we speak - hope we will finally hear "The Reformation" early next year...