Author Topic: The Documentary 2.5 [Artwork & Tracklist] GAME SEASON!  (Read 12673 times)

hrsmn_london

Re: The Documentary 2.5 [Artwork & Tracklist] GAME SEASON!
« Reply #105 on: October 11, 2015, 03:09:17 AM »
I would buy this album, if Game wasn't on it.

Dogg Ly Dogg

« Reply #106 on: October 11, 2015, 03:10:59 AM »
I was sceptikal about the first disc and finally it grew on me but that one, damn it's the Game album I've been waiting for  8)
That Quik track is even better in CDQ, that song with Q & Rock is OMG and the Battlecat song is my favorite so far  :o

Smoke

« Reply #107 on: October 11, 2015, 04:06:36 AM »
The Battlecat production is the best Game song on both albums
No doubt!
It's a classic!

RingMan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BWS Czech Capo
« Reply #108 on: October 11, 2015, 04:13:34 AM »
he should have done one disc with 20 best tracks and it could be his best album. maybe

Rap is not real, I don't care what they told you,
Fake people say fake things in their vocalbooth
- Soul Position - Mic Control

I make it hard to read me, graffiti flow - Rakim - Word On The Streets

SuperSpider

« Reply #109 on: October 11, 2015, 04:38:19 AM »
Didn't like Doc2 much, but Doc2.5 was definitelly worth the wait. Makes the Game's top3 projects ever list for sure

The_Offence

« Reply #110 on: October 11, 2015, 06:57:00 AM »
i wasn't really feeling part 1 that much. there was a couple good songs on there but....... if game took those songs from part 1 and added it to part 2 he would have had a classic, but i understand why he's dropping 2 albums.. part 1 will only do about 70k and he needs part 2 to push that up to over a 100k. the only niggas doing over 1k and up are fruit cake's and overrated niggas future, drake, fetty wap. travis scott and mac miller is also expected to sell more than game also. thats why game is dropping 2 projects. he needs the 2nd 1 to bump his sales up.  bro fetty wap sold 129,000 records in his first week  :D seriously who's buying these album's SMH funny thing is when riff raff drops he probably going to do big numbers also  :-X
« Last Edit: October 11, 2015, 07:11:59 AM by The_Offence »

Sccit

« Reply #111 on: October 11, 2015, 07:13:02 AM »
Would Anderson Paak please shut the fuck up ? I mean seriously ...

Solid CD , some annoying hooks and some songs are longer than it should be though ...

Lmao u really don't like him huh?

Avalanche

« Reply #112 on: October 11, 2015, 09:50:23 AM »
Up On The Wall - Battlecat. Yikes!

Blood$

« Reply #113 on: October 11, 2015, 10:07:02 AM »
Dubcc members have absolutely NO room to bitch about this one... Game literally gave all these constantly complaining, stuck in the past ass posters exactly what they wanted: DJ Quik (rapping and producing), Battlecat, Dr. Dre, Jelly Roll, Fredwreck, Scott Storch, etc.

with both discs in mind, The Documentary 2 is for sure a top 5 album of 2015... the West bodied every other coast this year musically  8)
« Last Edit: October 11, 2015, 10:12:45 AM by Blood$ »

Shiram619

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #114 on: October 11, 2015, 10:24:33 AM »
I agree man... This album is one of the best West Albums in a long time.... I am going to go ahead and say it ... this is a classic...Game put his all into this album from the lyrics to the beats... this is def going down in west history

The_Offence

« Reply #115 on: October 11, 2015, 11:32:13 AM »
Dubcc members have absolutely NO room to bitch about this one... Game literally gave all these constantly complaining, stuck in the past ass posters exactly what they wanted: DJ Quik (rapping and producing), Battlecat, Dr. Dre, Jelly Roll, Fredwreck, Scott Storch, etc.

with both discs in mind, The Documentary 2 is for sure a top 5 album of 2015... the West bodied every other coast this year musically  8)
this nigga is class entertainment :D can't say i expected anything different from you but you're starting to push Mr Theo status now.

WestWestYA

« Reply #116 on: October 11, 2015, 12:55:48 PM »

The album is shit tbh. Over hyped garbage. Never liked game always felt like a try hard rapper. Something not natural about his style.

Blood$

« Reply #117 on: October 11, 2015, 12:59:26 PM »

this nigga is class entertainment :D can't say i expected anything different from you but you're starting to push Mr Theo status now.

for a Canadian that thinks he's hood online, co-signs Benzino, thinks Drake is the streets, and feels a nobody named Big Lean is up next, it's an honor that I'M the entertaining one to you  8)

GSmith

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #118 on: October 11, 2015, 01:26:37 PM »
Does anyone know if either of these two albums are getting a vinyl release?

The_Offence

« Reply #119 on: October 11, 2015, 02:19:18 PM »

for a Canadian that thinks he's hood online, co-signs Benzino, thinks Drake is the streets, and feels a nobody named Big Lean is up next, it's an honor that I'M the entertaining one to you  8)
:D you felt that jab huh  :D all im saying is your game dicking riding is getting really sad man. liking a rappers music is 1 thing but the level you're on right now is touching pathetic levels. you gotta be from Europe. Euro niggas are the only ones that ride games dick this hard.. where you from Germany, the UK   :D nigga said "Dubcc members have absolutely NO room to bitch about this one" really bro  :D ;D :D like i said you're class entertainment. i can't help but laugh when i see your comments in a tread that has anything to do with game.  shit makes for good comedy. bro your using the name blood$ on here for god sake  :D how can i possibly take you serious ? you're like the clown at a kids party. nigga said "Game literally gave all these constantly complaining, stuck in the past ass posters exactly what they wanted"  :D ;D this nigga is class entertainment for real.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2015, 02:25:15 PM by The_Offence »