Author Topic: The Documentary 2.5 [Artwork & Tracklist] GAME SEASON!  (Read 12580 times)

Blood$

Re: The Documentary 2.5 [Artwork & Tracklist] GAME SEASON!
« Reply #120 on: October 11, 2015, 02:29:20 PM »
Dubcc members have absolutely NO room to bitch about this one... Game literally gave all these constantly complaining, stuck in the past ass posters exactly what they wanted: DJ Quik (rapping and producing), Battlecat, Dr. Dre, Jelly Roll, Fredwreck, Scott Storch, etc.

with both discs in mind, The Documentary 2 is for sure a top 5 album of 2015... the West bodied every other coast this year musically  8)
this nigga is class entertainment :D can't say i expected anything different from you but you're starting to push Mr Theo status now.

for a Canadian that thinks he's hood online, co-signs Benzino, thinks Drake is the streets, and feels a nobody named Big Lean is up next, it's an honor that I'M the entertaining one to you  8)
:D you felt that jab huh  :D all im saying is your game dicking riding is getting really sad man. liking a rappers music is 1 thing but the level you're on right now is touching pathetic levels. you gotta be from Europe. Euro niggas are the only ones that ride games dick this hard.. where you from Germany, the UK   :D nigga said "Dubcc members have absolutely NO room to bitch about this one" really bro  :D ;D :D like i said you're class entertainment. i can't help but laugh when i see your comments in a tread that has anything to do with game.  shit makes for good comedy. bro your using the name blood$ on here for god sake  :D how can i possibly take you serious ? you're like the clown at a kids party. nigga said "Game literally gave all these constantly complaining, stuck in the past ass posters exactly what they wanted"  :D ;D this nigga is class entertainment for real.

with all your incoherent rambling and random fantasizing I'd say you're still very butthurt from me clowning/exposing your true affection for Drake lol hop off my nuts and enjoy the music, eh?

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #121 on: October 11, 2015, 03:04:06 PM »
WBALLS!

Marco

« Reply #122 on: October 11, 2015, 03:46:35 PM »
The Documentary 2.5 is the shit! 8)

Full credits done with the booklet:

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=319945.msg3068337
West Coast Connection // www.dubcnn.com/connect // West Coast Connection

woof

« Reply #123 on: October 11, 2015, 04:34:24 PM »
so THC did The Ghetto afterall

you got the pdf file booklet for disc 2 ??

The_Offence

« Reply #124 on: October 11, 2015, 07:10:11 PM »
Dubcc members have absolutely NO room to bitch about this one... Game literally gave all these constantly complaining, stuck in the past ass posters exactly what they wanted: DJ Quik (rapping and producing), Battlecat, Dr. Dre, Jelly Roll, Fredwreck, Scott Storch, etc.

with both discs in mind, The Documentary 2 is for sure a top 5 album of 2015... the West bodied every other coast this year musically  8)
this nigga is class entertainment :D can't say i expected anything different from you but you're starting to push Mr Theo status now.

for a Canadian that thinks he's hood online, co-signs Benzino, thinks Drake is the streets, and feels a nobody named Big Lean is up next, it's an honor that I'M the entertaining one to you  8)
:D you felt that jab huh  :D all im saying is your game dicking riding is getting really sad man. liking a rappers music is 1 thing but the level you're on right now is touching pathetic levels. you gotta be from Europe. Euro niggas are the only ones that ride games dick this hard.. where you from Germany, the UK   :D nigga said "Dubcc members have absolutely NO room to bitch about this one" really bro  :D ;D :D like i said you're class entertainment. i can't help but laugh when i see your comments in a tread that has anything to do with game.  shit makes for good comedy. bro your using the name blood$ on here for god sake  :D how can i possibly take you serious ? you're like the clown at a kids party. nigga said "Game literally gave all these constantly complaining, stuck in the past ass posters exactly what they wanted"  :D ;D this nigga is class entertainment for real.

with all your incoherent rambling and random fantasizing I'd say you're still very butthurt from me clowning/exposing your true affection for Drake lol hop off my nuts and enjoy the music, eh?
bro i've never post anything about drake on here  :D come with something new my boy. the whole using the drake thing because he from toronto and im from toromto is lame! i've never posted anything about that man on and im not a fan of his music.  you on the other hand is on here every day talking about game. bro you took it fart as using the name blood$ on here  :D ;D how can possibly take you serious ? you're obviously using that name because of your affection for this nigga game. you're a stan my dude. that's why i said you're class entertainment bruh. why would i get butt hurt over a nigga that dick ride game to the point he's using the name blood$  :D.. are you a blood ? you nigga from Europe bruh.. everything you post is just giggles and knee taps bro. what can you say other than im butt hurt over drake shit when i don't even know what the fuck you're talking about  :D my only guess is you're only using that shit because im from 6 and drake is from here. show me where I've ever posted anything about drake ,or being a fan of his music  :D ;D "he from Toronto so im gonna say he drake stan"  :D ;D i guess you're One Direction nut hugger cuz you from the UK and they're from there right ?  :D nigga go hand wash games dirty drawers and stop quoting me on some lame shit. talking about "Dubcnn members have absolutely NO room to bitch about this one"  :D this bitch nigga really trying to tell members on here they can't dislike game's project  :D really bro ? stop it. this bitch nigga still got games pubic hairs stuck between his teeth.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2015, 07:19:41 PM by The_Offence »

Eddz

« Reply #125 on: October 11, 2015, 07:53:15 PM »
I liked Part 2 but 2.5 is the shit! This has to be up there with the top releases of the last couple of years, every track is solid no fillers. Track 17. "Life" is one of The Games best songs, what a way to finish the album 8)

Blood$

« Reply #126 on: October 11, 2015, 08:28:24 PM »
02. Magnus Carlsen (feat. Anderson .Paak) - 4/5
03. Crenshaw/80s and Cocaine (feat. Anderson .Paak & Sonyae) - 4/5
04. Gang Bang Anyway (feat. Jay Rock & ScHoolboy Q) - 4/5
05. The Ghetto (feat. Nas & will.iam) - 4/5
06. From Adam (feat. Lil Wayne) - 3.5/5
07. Gang Related (feat. Asia) - 3.5/5
08. Last Time You Seen (feat. Scarface & Stacy Barthe) - 4.5/5
09. Intoxicated (feat. Deion) - 4/5 even if it's only an interlude this is too smooth plus it's WBALLZ
10. Quik’s Groove (feat. DJ Quik, Sevyn Streeter & Micah) - 4/5
11. Outside (feat. E-40, Mvrcus Blvck & Lil E) - 3.5/5
12. Up On the Wall (feat. Problem, Ty Dolla $ign & YG) - 4/5
14. My Flag/Da Homies (feat. Ty Dolla $ign, Jay 305, AD, Mitch E-Slick, Joe Moses, RJ & Skeme) - 4/5
15. Moment of Violence (feat. King Mez, Jon Connor & JT) - 4/5
16. Like Father Like Son 2 (feat. Busta Rhymes) - 4/5
17. Life - 4.5/5

after the first 2 listens in full that's what I'm thinking... both discs are gonna be in the whip for awhile  8)

Blood$

« Reply #127 on: October 11, 2015, 08:37:58 PM »

bro i've never post anything about drake on here  :D come with something new my boy. the whole using the drake thing because he from toronto and im from toromto is lame! i've never posted anything about that man on and im not a fan of his music.  you on the other hand is on here every day talking about game. bro you took it fart as using the name blood$ on here  :D ;D how can possibly take you serious ? you're obviously using that name because of your affection for this nigga game. you're a stan my dude. that's why i said you're class entertainment bruh. why would i get butt hurt over a nigga that dick ride game to the point he's using the name blood$  :D.. are you a blood ? you nigga from Europe bruh.. everything you post is just giggles and knee taps bro. what can you say other than im butt hurt over drake shit when i don't even know what the fuck you're talking about  :D my only guess is you're only using that shit because im from 6 and drake is from here. show me where I've ever posted anything about drake ,or being a fan of his music  :D ;D "he from Toronto so im gonna say he drake stan"  :D ;D i guess you're One Direction nut hugger cuz you from the UK and they're from there right ?  :D nigga go hand wash games dirty drawers and stop quoting me on some lame shit. talking about "Dubcnn members have absolutely NO room to bitch about this one"  :D this bitch nigga really trying to tell members on here they can't dislike game's project  :D really bro ? stop it. this bitch nigga still got games pubic hairs stuck between his teeth.

go hit up any of the mods and tell them to run my IP lol typing up these menstrual homoerotic ass essays further just making your feelings that much easier to hurt  :P

I wasn't even gonna respond to this but I had to just in case it gets deleted and everyone misses a laugh... just look at the number of faces you added in that just shows so much dedicated emotion on the internet  :laugh:

Marco

« Reply #128 on: October 11, 2015, 09:25:57 PM »
West Coast Connection // www.dubcnn.com/connect // West Coast Connection

Remedy360

« Reply #129 on: October 11, 2015, 09:32:57 PM »
I've been pleasantly surprised by what I've heard. I lost faith in Game a while ago even though I did like Jesus Piece, but this has me pretty hyped. Gonna have to cop this.

Sccit

« Reply #130 on: October 11, 2015, 10:52:18 PM »

go hit up any of the mods and tell them to run my IP lol typing up these menstrual homoerotic ass essays further just making your feelings that much easier to hurt  :P

I wasn't even gonna respond to this but I had to just in case it gets deleted and everyone misses a laugh... just look at the number of faces you added in that just shows so much dedicated emotion on the internet  :laugh:

I RAN YOUR IP AND IT SAYS YOU'RE FROM EUROPE

Lucifuge

« Reply #131 on: October 12, 2015, 01:48:34 AM »
Dope album. better than 2.0.
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

The_Offence

« Reply #132 on: October 12, 2015, 04:47:35 AM »

I wasn't even gonna respond to this but I had to just in case it gets deleted and everyone misses a laugh... just look at the number of faces you added in that just shows so much dedicated emotion on the internet  :laugh:

I RAN YOUR IP AND IT SAYS YOU'RE FROM EUROPE
owned!!! :D Not that I'm shocked because most of game's Stan's are from Europe. All these cats on here you see going nuts over anything he does is either from Germany, the Netherlands, the UK area or France.. They come on here front like they're from LA but LA niggas don't even ride game's dick like!! The moment I saw how hard this nigga was going for game I said yea this dude from Europe. Europeans and Japanese youths are obsessed with LA gangsta culture. game has huge fan base in the UK, Germany & the Netherlands.. those niggas go hard for game. they would tatt that niggas name on their ass cheeks if he asked them too. these niggas ain't even proud of where they from.. i tell niggas from they jump im from Toronto.. toronto dope! ask DUbb. niggas was out like yo i love this city man, king louie from Chicago came out here nigga went back to chicago with 6 god tattoo.. this is 1 of the dopest citys in north America. the funny thing is when people come out out here for the first time and you see their reaction, people they have a certain imagine of toronto in their heads because it's in canada. first off they think it's all white people and everybody plays hockey and shaq and Barkley always say that. when that never been here actually come here it's like shock to them because they see toronto is nothing they imagine it to be. first they think it's all white people and everybody running around with hockey sticks, everybody is a lumber jack that says eh! eh! and whats it all aboot! :D i've never heard anybody in toronto talk like that. you have to go far out in small towns in Canada to find people that talk that. i've had people from the U.S ask howdo  people that live in igloo's there get internet :D :D another 1 is it's must people dope seeing penguins :D ;D :D   they also think there's no hoods out here cuz  "it's canada so you automatically have money and everything is easy and nice" thats the image they see on tv and truly grow up believing. they think there's is no poor areas here and everybody is jolly and knocking cups . my dude blitz bring king louie out here. king louie is a nigga from chicago which we know Chicago the highest murder rate in the U.S .. when they took this nigga to the hood out he was like yo wtf there is hoods toronto.. dude had the blitz said dude had the biggest shock on his face. they shot this there this are is driftwood and if you think it ain't a hood then googl driftwood toronto.. people see drake i think he represents what toronto streets is like. first off drake never grew up around black people in toronto. drake is from forest hill which is rich ass Jewish area. thats the type of area they will call the cops on your ass so fast if they see nigga walking anywhere around their house. dude had money before he was even born, he went to one of the top acting schools that niggas can't even afford, his mom is a rich as Jewish lawyer. he had a studio in his from when was like 16.  this is where drake grew up  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GygsSGLuI3c niggas go into those streets and the cops will show up and ask you who are you looking for. niggas come out here and they see it's nothing like they imagine and they love this place. American media paints a false imagine of Toronto.

waka is another nigga that comes out here and fucks with real heads

them Jamaican niggas robbed drake in toronto in 2009  (here's the report) http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/toronto/what-happened-after-two-men-robbed-drake-at-gunpoint/article1373361/ outsiders think this nigga runs Toronto like that. dude was always dork! he's ain't no 6 god like that, that shit is all rapper. dude has money and money brings niggas power and thats what he has. the real cats in toronto are the island niggas. them niggas from Jamaica, Trinidad, Haiti  and them Somalian niggas. niggas will believe anything about this niggas 6 god nonsense. the only reason p reign and those niggas roll with him is because he paid to get p reign off his gun charges.

in 2008, Reign was charged with nine counts of weapons possession charges after Toronto Police found three loaded handguns in the backseat of his leased Cadillac.[4] He was acquitted of all charges on May 30, 2011.[5] Reign referenced this on the unofficial remix to the song "Us" by Lil Reese rapping, "Drizzy dropped a hundred on my lawyer and I beat the case!" p reign and his niggas are the only real cats that roll with drake. recently he started promoting these Somalian niggas    probably looking for more protection. 
« Last Edit: October 12, 2015, 07:03:22 AM by The_Offence »

Jome

« Reply #133 on: October 12, 2015, 05:08:34 AM »
owned!!! :D Not that I'm shocked because most of game's Stan's are from Europe. All these cats on here you see going nuts over anything he does is either from Germany, the Netherlands, the UK area or France.. They come on here front like they're from LA but LA niggas don't even ride game's dick like!! The moment I saw how hard this nigga was going for game I said yea this dude from Europe. Europeans and Japanese youths are obsessed with LA gangsta culture. game has huge fan base in the UK, Germany & the Netherlands.. those niggas go hard for game. they would tatt that niggas name on their ass cheeks if he asked them too.

I don't see how "you're from Europe" is supposed to be a diss.. that's childish.
Besides, for the record, Blood$ is posting from U.S. IP's, while you're posting from Canadian IP's.. so what?
Stop the personal attacks in music threads, either take it in G-Spot, or time-out.  ;)

Blood$

« Reply #134 on: October 12, 2015, 07:59:50 AM »
the fact that Offence didn't realize Sccit was joking and resulted in his biggest, most emotionally defensive post of Canada to date is just priceless, son took not only the bait but one huge L... and that's my last post about this matter, don't wanna catch that 'time-out' from Jome ;D
« Last Edit: October 12, 2015, 08:01:52 AM by Blood$ »